Female Partner (s) Wanted [Bondage, NC, Other Fantasies]

Started by RoleplayingMale, August 06, 2008, 06:50:37 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Milanthe

Hm, if it becomes free again, I don't think I'd mind playing the first one with you.  PM me if it does, please!
Back from the deadish...  I hope...  Is deadish a word?

Sarena

Quote from: RoleplayingMale on August 29, 2008, 05:18:00 PM
Kidnapped Realtor [NC/BON]

Going into a house she's going to get ready to sell in a seemingly normal suburban neighborhood a female real estate agent gets grabbed by a fugitive who is hiding in the house. He binds her, gags her and holds her captive for several days, groping her, raping her once or twice and holding her a hostage until he leaves the hideout, leaving her tied up, gagged and naked/near naked on a bare mattress in the basement of the house and leaving an anonymous tip.

1) Groping
2) Nudity
3) Forced Sex
4) Bondage
5) Humiliation

If by chance, this one is still open, it does sound interesting.
I can go from southern belle to ghetto thug faster than you can say "Bless your heart".

adaptation

I'd definitely be up for the "Anthropology Student" scenario, if that one's still open.  It fits perfectly with a character I haven't had the opportunity to play in a while.  I'd love to give it a shot. :)
adaptation
Anyone can hold the helm when the sea is calm. 
But in stormy waters it takes strength, commitment, and responsibility to stay the course.
We cannot adjust the winds, but we can always adjust our sails,
and when it comes our turn to hold the helm, we must be strong.
ons & offs . icon by whiteletter @ LJ . roleplay requests

erin 27f

Hey I've been approved so I'd love to get started on roleplaying with you!

Lady Cathleen

*composers herself which takes a long while*
Oh Hai, Yes, I remember you. I've missed you very much, I've been looking forward so much to doing a role play with you. However, things just keep coming up....*I'm quite the drama hoar and keep hurting myself. (fucking boots).....clears head*

Thank you I would be very very interested in fact I will go look at them right now. I apologize it's taken this long to respond again.
I look forward to starting a new story with you.

I would very much like to play Diana if this role is not filled.
“Magic is believing in yourself, if you can do that, you can make anything happen.”
Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

Integrity lies at the heart of leadership. Everything you do revolves around the person you are inside and is demonstrated by the things you do and say.

Deborah Jetson

Quote from: RoleplayingMale on September 08, 2008, 06:28:03 PM
Wonder Woman bondage roleplay (Variation on the Haunted Mansion Theme, takes place in a Lynda Carter as Wonder Woman, but in modern times): The IADC is interested in the residence of a character named Dr. Jekyll, a rumored haunted manor on the outskirts of New Orleans. Dr. Jekyll has seemed to have taken command of the myriad of spirits and ghosts that inhabit the manor and Diana is sent to go after Jekyll for his nefarious deeds (several rapes in New Orleans taking place with a character named Edward Hyde, they know Jekyll's responsible because when raping a victim Hyde turned back into Jekyll), unknowing that Jekyll knows her identity and that he has a way to neutralize Amazon powers (the energy of the house and other things, conspire against Diana's powers). This will be more a Diana as opposed to Wonder Woman type roleplay. PM me to sort details.

This Roleplay entails:

1) Wonder Woman (a Lynda Carter type)
2) Bondage
3) Groping
4) Rape
5) The Supernatural
6) Nudity

I'm interested in this one of it's still open.