Werewolves of Miller's Hollow Episode 6 [Werewolves Win]

Started by Autumn Sativus, July 24, 2009, 09:23:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rockin

Damn Ryven and Kip...taking all the party people =/

Kip

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 12:03:34 AM

*had no say in the matter :D*  but it's a big room!

"You say good start, I say perfect ending. 
This world has no heart and mine is beyond mending."
~Jay Brannan~

"Am I an angel or a monster?  A hero or a villian? Why can't I see the difference?"
~Mohinder Suresh~

DarkAngel

Rockin you can come to the Tavern and get drunk with me  ;)

Ryven

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 12:03:34 AM

I never took them.  They can come and go as they please, but seeing as they all woke up in my hut, why change procedure now?

Kitsu

After spending most of his day in the Tavern he drunkenly looks up to find a few of the women from earlier passed out in various places. He winced at the thought of what they'd be feeling the next day after sleeping in such uncomfortable places. On a better day, he might have tried to make them comfortable before leaving, but he wasn't in the state of mind to put forth such an effort just then. It was their fault for getting so drunk anyway.

Deciding he really didn't want to be getting home any later with the thing that killed Teno still out there he stumbled to his feet. A few years of experience with alcohol gave him the coordination he needed to get to the door without falling more than once and without knocking over more than three chairs and a table. The doorknob, however, defeated him, dodging his grasp and seeming to laugh at him and his futile efforts to exit the tavern. He growled and tried to punch the mocking piece of metal. Of course, he missed, instead somehow hitting the window next to the door and shattering the glass.

The sound hurt his ears and the now broken glass hurt his hand, but he couldn't bring himself to care. All that registered in his drunken mind was that he had a much easier way out now. Climbing out the window and falling to the ground on the other side he found the grass to be plenty comfortable enough. The fact that he'd wanted to get home and avoid the danger of Teno's murderer escaped him in that moment and within seconds he'd passed out.
Been away a while. Looking to cure my boredom. <3

Rockin

Quote from: Evil Pixie on July 28, 2009, 12:07:39 AM
Rockin you can come to the Tavern and get drunk with me  ;)

Alright, but I'm not much of a drinker >>

*walk's over to Evil Pixie's hut*

DarkAngel

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 12:55:06 AM
Alright, but I'm not much of a drinker >>

*walk's over to Evil Pixie's hut*

*Opens door and Yanks Rockin in "Lets Play'

Rockin

DarkAngel

Rockin

DarkAngel

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 01:15:25 AM
*We plan to rock all night long :D*

why not party is always fun and I like making my own party

Rockin

Quote from: Evil Pixie on July 28, 2009, 01:16:15 AM
why not party is always fun and I like making my own party

yes, parties are indeed fun. I'm just scared of getting drunk :p

DarkAngel

I'll be drunk and we dont have to worry about it

Rockin

Quote from: Evil Pixie on July 28, 2009, 01:23:05 AM
I'll be drunk and we dont have to worry about it

well that's you. I just get concerned on what kind of effed up shit I may do lol

*passes bottle to Evil Pixie*

DarkAngel

Pixie will just sing badly and something clothes might come off *Takes the bottle*

Rockin

*hopes for the latter, but wouldn't mind some singing. Hell, both would sound awesome*

DarkAngel

Quote from: Rockin on July 28, 2009, 01:47:34 AM
*hopes for the latter, but wouldn't mind some singing. Hell, both would sound awesome*
good thing we are in my house

Rockin

indeed. They're missing out on some fun :p *pours myself a cup*

DarkAngel

Grins Some things a girl just doesn't kiss and tell >:)

Especially when she with a man

Transgirlenstein

*stretches and goes back to Ryven and her's hut shaking her head at all the people but thinks at least this way it will be nice and warm and maybe will scare off the animal that killed the last poor person*
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Autumn Sativus

And unfortunate for the sleeping Kitsu that he had allowed himself to be such an easy target for Teno's murderers. Perhaps if he'd been home lying in his bed they would have chosen someone else to sate there hunger this night, but it would not be so. Kitsu's drunken carelessness may or may not have been a factor, but it is quite obvious, when the town awakes with headaches and hangovers, that Kitsu will not be subject to such pain on this morning.

The people find his body rather quickly, as it had been dragged to the center of town... at least what was left of it. Upon further investigation, the people find nothing out of the ordinary, and come to the conclusion that Kitsu was a peasant.

With the weight of a second death on their hands, the town flies into panic, people pointing fingers at one another until they finally come to an agreement that someone needs to die today for what has been done to their friends.

Remaining Players:
  • Evil Pixie
  • Josietta
  • Kanyra
  • Kipoc
  • LadySky
  • Marguerite
  • precious
  • rafufu
  • Rockin
  • Ryven
  • Saku
  • trippingserpent
  • Trieste

Remaining Roles
  • 3 Werewolves[ (May be more from the Alpha)
  • 1 Alpha
  • 1 Healer
  • 1 Seer
  • 1 Guardian
  • 2 Soulmates
  • 4 Peasants (May include 1 halfbreed)
Us against the world
Just a couple sinners making fun of hell

~~A&A(updated March 2021)~~Tales~~Wants~~O&O~~Wiki~~

Kanrya

Kanrya exits the tavern her neck in pain from sleeping at the bar. She stumbles toward her hut her head throbbing from drinking so much last night sees Kitsu's corpse or whats left of it lying on the ground. She screams loudly at the sight and runs back into the tavern.

Transgirlenstein

Poor Kitsu!  Someone must die for this!  Right Ryven?!

I think it was Rockin!  He seemed awfully willing to get people into his hut.  What if he got poor Kitsu!
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

Kanrya

"I think that it was Rafufu" Kanrya called pout as she peeked from the Tavern.

Ryven

Quote from: Queentrippingserpent on July 28, 2009, 06:56:43 AM
Poor Kitsu!  Someone must die for this!  Right Ryven?!

I think it was Rockin!  He seemed awfully willing to get people into his hut.  What if he got poor Kitsu!

I agree!  Rockin must have been up to no good!