Fetish Worlds {All Genders Welcome}

Started by DemonessOfDeathValley, March 21, 2015, 10:30:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DemonessOfDeathValley

~These worlds are over the top. Most are going to be dystopian and firmly rooted in places where decadence rules. Fetishes such as turning someone into a living doll or how much silicone someone can inject into one's body are going to main focuses in these worlds. Take a look through the topics below and see if something tickles your fancy. If it does, don't hesitate to pm. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks.~

Doll World
Plastic Surgery

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~

DemonessOfDeathValley

~In this world, dolls are regarded as the most beautiful objects known to man. People have started to collect them and even worship them. Gender lines are blurred and there are prosthetic suits that people can buy in order to become dolls. They can get body modification surgery and even become living dolls through genetic engineering and android technology. The sky is really the limit.~

~I would really like to do a gender bending storyline here. Two people fall in love that are androgynous. One of them is the dominant character and one of them is the more submissive character. I would prefer to be the more submissive character. I would also like to be the one that becomes the doll. If this interests you, please don't hesitate to pm. Please DO NOT reply here. Thanks.~

~Approximate response time - 1-7 days plus ~ Muse cooperative~