Time Travel/Crossover Ideas (M for F or M)

Started by Janeilbennett, September 28, 2016, 12:37:58 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Janeilbennett

Haven't poked my toe in this forum for quite awhile, so here goes. I've been out of the RPing game for quite a bit and even writing itself in general for several months, so looking for a game to flex my muscles and get back into the swing of writing things again.

Most of these stories have a 50 relationship-sex/50 story content, but can vary depending on writing partner, etc. All of these stories I prefer a girl partner, but do not mind a male partner that can fill either role.

Game ideas:

1. Paranormal Investigator Couple
In my absence I've been stuck on horror; /nosleep has been a huge entertainment, especially the poltergeist/paranomal monster. I've had the idea for awhile of this boy/girl couple going around as paranormal investigators, but in a pseudo-fantasy world. People live and dress from and older period, but there's modern conveniences around such as phones, computers, etc. General idea of this plot is for relationship development and pitting the characters against spooky obstacles.

I'm willing either to to play the guy or girl in said idea depending on the partner. I have a fairly solid idea of what I'm looking for and will be glad to expand over PM's if this piques your interest.

2. The Traveler
An idea I did a long time ago with someone, but basically it involved a wandering space traveler and a girlfriend/wife that tagged along with him, the latter being from an old-fashioned society. The two would go on adventures and such through the galaxy, encountering lots of wondrous things and discovering things about themselves. Sci-Fi/Fantasy themed with a splash of Anachronism.

I would prefer a female partner to play this idea with, but am willing to play either role if it means I get the story idea picked up.

3. Wet, Rainy Night
A young and unfortunate woman stumbles into a house one rainy evening. Belonging to a young man and his mother, the two give her dry clothes and persuade her to stay the night. Despite the presence of strangers, the woman starts to feel at home with her new surroundings.

Characters are young (18-20) for this particular idea. This is more of a heartwarming, lighter-hearted story that revolves less around smut and more of actual story/plot, so if you're looking for something more story, this may be for you. Looking for someone to play the girl.

4. Stuck on an Island
Had a REALLY good game of this a good while back with a member on here. Basically two people from various backgrounds and time periods get stuck on a tropical island and must survive together, put up with each other and uncover the island's secrets. This can go a myriad of directions; to show an example of my last setup, I had a later A.D. Greek scholar paired with a Spanish gypsy dancer from the 1800's. Heck, we were getting close to throwing a Syberia/Myst curveball before our scheduling got in the way.

I can play either girl or boy for this idea with either partner.

So there you have it! I'm still quite busy in life so I can't take on more than a couple games, so I'll only pursue the ideas that get the most attention or requests. Can post a couple times a week (couple times in one evening, every other day or so) for the time being unless otherwise specified. Reply here or drop a PM if interested!
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier

LivingGarment

Hi there!

I like a lot of what you've written. I'd like to do perhaps the second of the RPs you listed?
Can we talk about it over PM?
Please note that Mondays and Tuesdays I tend to be dead from work. The times I am here those days are for general lurking purposes so please be patient.

Here are my Ons and Offs

Also, I have a blog too!

Janeilbennett

Traveler is currently claimed. Other 3 ideas are still open!
Ons and Offs
Janeilbennett is about, can be reached and only in the house when called.
Open to New RP's; please see On/Offs.
"What's with that lame outfit?"
"Hmph. I can say the same about yours."
"Marketing, marketing. Unlike you, my chest gives hopes and dreams to people."
-Macross Frontier