Holiday Romance - looking for a male to play with (van)

Started by SassyB, April 13, 2009, 03:47:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SassyB

I'm in the mood for a holiday romance....on a tropical island or a cruise....I'm happy to play the tourist or the local....and that's as far as the thought has gotten to, so if you have any ideas or want to discuss the plot line further PM me  ;D
Slow postings and reasons why? - Work as usual! 
On & Offs ¦ A & A's ¦ What's rattling around my brain?

Duncan

If you would like to do something in the form of the movie "Cocktail" starring Tom Cruise let me know. 

p.s if you never seen the movie its about a bartender who is a ladies man that finds his soul mate or you can goto www.imdb.com and serach for it.

SassyB

Lol I'm old enough to have seen all of Tom Cruises earlier movies in my teens, and subsequently have them on video when they were released!  (Now on DVD)

So you want to play the cocky bartender to my....naive(?)....tourist who your not sure if you have fallen in love with or not.....I hope you know how to make a good cosmo and woo woo as those are my favourites!  (and off you go to google the reciepes lol!)

Duncan

LOL did not want to affend you if younger.  As I am glad to hear that you know which movie I was speaking off.  Makes me feel not so old now lol.

SassyB

No complaints here for being though of as younger  ;)

The movie starts off with him so you want to go first or will we have a little role reversal and she can arrived at her destination first?

Duncan

Aw there is the snag I can not make new threads do to my lack of body parts. :)  Is this going to be in Jamaica or in New York?

SassyB

Ah - you have been misbehaving!!!  That explains the scissors!   

You've put me in the mood for some fun under a waterfall, so unless you know of any in New York (never been to the USA but I don't think I've seen one on TV!) I guess we're going for Jamaica or our very own made up island!

If your still good to go I will get us going

Duncan

Duncan

oh yea almost forgot please post link in here or the location.  Also tell me if there is anything "special" you want me to do.

SassyB

Duncan

Hey since I can't Pm until the 24th if you would like I can post in here after postings.

SassyB

Sure, I've bookmarked it so I'll be able to find it again without scrawling through my emails! 

Duncan

Duncan

SassyB

well maybe now you will behave so the scissors don't come out again  :P  If its typo's your fixing no biggie you can do that later, if you want to change something let me know here and I'll write my response accordingly and you can change it once your back to having all your bits

I saw it, I'll reply soon just had a barage of PM's for my dare game and I'm trying to sort it out. 

Duncan

Do you have this one bookmarked or the RP thread?

Posted.

SassyB

SassyB

Duncan

note that avitar.  Sorry if you don't like him. I can't edit the picture :(

SassyB

Is that him too?  not a big Brad Pitt fan as you might have guessed...my tastes more run towards Vin Diesel, Keanu Reeves etc

Not to worry I will just close my eyes and re arrange him a bit in my imagination, lol

Duncan

SassyB

Glad your amused  :P

I might be a bit slow responding for a bit, off to do by domestic goddess thing and do some ironing so I have clothes for work this week, laptop will be left on so I don't get bored. 

Duncan

ohhhh using me to pass the time uh. LOL ok np I just posted and will be checking other fourms.  Have fun.

SassyB

Duncan