Jewelry Heist (F for M) (Taken!)

Started by JuliettaRossi, March 06, 2012, 12:52:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JuliettaRossi

(Sorry, this story line is TAKEN!)

A few new musings for the day...this one - a female thief.

Looking for someone to play a thief opposite my thief or a law enforcement agent (FBI) that doesn't mind turning her loose - only to see if he can catch her again. Think 'To Catch A Thief' and 'The Thomas Crown Affair (newer release). (Do not think Catwoman...please.) I'm stuck on NYC and New Orleans right now for settings - and I can get into setting - right down to street names, shops/restaurants, and landmarks. It does help if you know either city. I can play her new to the area, or your character new to it. I'm pretty flexible with plot and musings.

If you think you're up for playing a thief whose territory she's encroaching on or the FBI agent - or if you have another idea to bounce off me, please do! I encourage input and ideas from the person I'm playing opposite!

Please scan my RH page to see if we'll be a good fit. Also, please read my preferences page. It will let you know what I'm looking for in an RP partner. I also encourage you to read some of my posts so you get an idea of how I write and what I'm looking for in a partner (in crime).