I <3 the Above Person

Started by stormkitten, June 04, 2009, 02:38:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Psi

I <3 the goddess above..  One cannot help but wonder how she would look against the backdrop of an open fireplace, a glass of wine in her hand, and that look upon her face..

lenka

I <3 the goddess above..from the silent disposition she holds, her eye's show the emotion her body holds back.

Insanityenviesme

Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I <3 Insanityenviesme to infinity!

Insanityenviesme

-giggles-

I <3 Lenka to infinity plus one :P Ha!
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

lenka

I <3 that sexy man due to too may reasons to list!..regarding how much time I have :P

Insanityenviesme

I <3 that gorgeous woman for the same bloody reason
Moments of Sanity

lenka

I <3 Insanityenviesme because he drives me crazy!

Insanityenviesme

I <3 Lenka cause she loves being crazy!
Moments of Sanity

lenka

I <3 him because I can't get that damn avatar out of my head...*growls*

Insanityenviesme

I <3 her cause I want us to be like that so much ;D
Moments of Sanity

lenka

I <3 him..because he doesn't realize he will be coming to bed with me...

Insanityenviesme

I <3 her cause she gave me a tingle that make me spill my pretzels!
Moments of Sanity

Skadii

I <3 him for being my biggest fan! ;)

Mr Bigglesworth

I <3 Cole for being so sexy!

Skadii

I <3 B for being the greatest guy ever!

Galanthor

I <3 cole for brightening up my day whenever I see her

Izzie Aditi

I <3 Galanthor because he's very hugworthy!
“Redheads are said to be children of the moon, thwarted by the sun, and addicted to sex and sugar.”

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Izzie for being the first person to welcome me to E.

Skadii

I <3 Andae for staying positive!

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Cole for being one of the first people I spoke to in the FG board

Galanthor

I <3 Andae for unstoppable posting

DeamonAndae19

I <3 Galanthor for appearing when i least expect him

Galanthor

I <3 Andae for stil expecting people here

Skadii

I <3 Galanthor for hugging me when I need it!