News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

The Next Generation

Started by Lady Jenn, September 06, 2017, 02:07:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lady Jenn

"I..." she thought about it for a moment, before a sad smile crossed her face. "I love the idea but...it wouldn't be the same, not really. I was going to ask Yuri to be honest, he feels like the dad of the group anyway," she said, stifling a giggle. "Just don't tell him I said that."

Lawshenk

" I could have got mark to sort it "

Lady Jenn

"I know," she said, taking Geri's hand in hers. "I don't want you to think I don't appreciate the thought." She lifted Geri's hand to her mouth, covering it in kisses. "You're amazing to me and half the time I don't even know why."

Lawshenk

" because your amazing, and maybe I should have done more " she bit her lip

Lady Jenn

Rather than answering her she pulled her into a passionate kiss, only briefly stopping. "You're here, you don't care what I look like, that's all I needed from you," she said, before beginning to kiss down her neck.

Lawshenk

" your dad, his death was on my watch I am sorry I should have done more to help him"

Lady Jenn

"It's not your fault," she said, looking her in the eyes. "I know you would never have caused his death, even not knowing who he was, don't blame yourself for it."

Lawshenk

" with Clint as well I just can't help but blamed me "

Lady Jenn

"It's not your fault," she said, reaching up to brush the side of her face. "I shouldn't have said what I did, I was just...it reminded me of what happened to me, I let my emotions get away from me."

Lawshenk

" i have failed my mission, I am so so sorry " she smiled trying to hide her real feelings " now i Just have you to look after till we get the kids at least"

Lady Jenn

"You haven't failed anything," Katya said, turning Geri's head so she could look into her eyes. "I think they thought I was oversleep, but I overheard Yuri and Stardust discussing creating a new Hero Corps, just with a different name, since hunting these clones will need heroes from multiple countries."

Lawshenk

" and I'm retiring bringing up the kids they aren't considering me right? "Sometimes

Lady Jenn

"I think they wanted to leave that up to you," Katya replied. "They're not gonna demand you join, but they equally wouldn't shut you out if you did." She sighed, resting her head on Geri's shoulder. "I'd be more than happy to retire with you though, I can't keep winding up like this."

Lawshenk

" nitro is the one for them " she smiled " so when are we going to do this? "

Lady Jenn

"Let's get this wedding out of the way first," she said, "then we can use our honeymoon as our retirement celebration."

Lawshenk

" when are we getting married?"

Lady Jenn

"I don't mind," she replied. "The sensible part of me thinks we should wait till my knee is sorted, but...we don't know how long that'll take, and I'm not sure I can wait that long."

Lawshenk

Lady Jenn

"How about a fortnight tomorrow?" she asked. "That way we can...take advantage of Yuri's offer to pay for anything we want," she said, unable to stop herself laughing. "It's the sensible option, although I'd do it tonight if there was a practical way to do so."

Lawshenk

“ really" she smiled “I want it to just be us as soon as possible too so I guess, go with it”

Lady Jenn

"I just feel like the others will kill us if they can't be involved," she said, laughing. "Plus, to be honest, I want to see Tyler dressed as a page boy."

Lawshenk

“ and Nicole in the most over the top bridesmaid dress in history”

Lady Jenn

"Maybe we should let her heal up a bit," she said. "I don't know why, but she's very self-conscious, and as long as she still bruised she might not be keen on appearing in public like that."

Lawshenk

“ True “ she kissed her “so er, where are we going to do this?”

Lady Jenn

"I hadn't even thought of that," she said, thinking for a moment. "I don't think a church wedding would work with our wedding party, nevermind us," she said, laughing.