Home Invasion - Forced Family Incest Game (More Players Welcome)

Started by Mathim, December 18, 2014, 02:59:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sharon

Name:Rose Taylor
Role:Daughter
Appearance: Rose keeps her long blond hair free falling and nearly seemed to have that right out of bed hair but without the knots. She not very conserved with her cloths as she loves her tight jeans and her low cuts shirt. She always wearing her leather jacket most of the time while she at school so she can hind her breast from her low cut shirts. Her dark make up. She is clearly the outcast of the family.  She has a few tattoos on her back one is a quote that seemed to ring true for her. "I am not one for advice, I'm for the Mistakes." with butterflies around it as it a crossed her from shoulder to shoulder.
Rose 3
Rose Nude pic
Orientation:Bisexual
Hard Offs: Really hard off is Death. I am pretty much open to anything really.
History: Rose was the girl that was always in trouble falling into the very same path that her mother had done all the years before she found her father. She smokes cigs and drinks rum. It was not that she felt that she was not loved by the family but she was sure that she was not going to be as good as her older sister, Felicity. She figure every family needs a rebel might as well be her. She has a bad mouth on her. She may be the outcast of the family and seemed that she don't care about her family but she would do anything to help them. That is one thing she value is family and nothing hurts her family with out facing the rest of the family.

Letrixia

Nymphadora

Name: Emma Jane
Role in family: Daughter
Appearance: NSFW Slim and pale with clear blue eyes and deep red hair, long and in stylized dreads. Petite but curvy with smallish breasts.
Orientation: Hetro (Obviously can be forced bi)
Absolute no-no's: Death, dismemberment, broken bones, scat.
About: Emma gives the impression of the doe-eyed innocent but she in anything but. She is the pretty little princess of the family, able to bat her eye lashes to get what she wants. While her parents may think it, she is far from innocent. Mostly she has been a tease to the boys at school but lately there's been one that was the first she didn't just tease. Sex is still rather new for Emma but she has enjoyed it thus far. Emma can seem aloof about her family unless she wants something, then she is the perfect, loving daughter and sister. She does care about her family but is more self-centred at the same time.
A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Rate:Weekly give or take
Availability:
Unavailable for new plottings, sorry.
O&Os Please review
♪As flawed as you may think you are, you're perfect to me!♪

Gman001

Letrixia

Sharon

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Letrixia

-Name: Jessica Rachel
-Role in family/invader team: Family's Mother
-Appearance

-Orientation: Bisexual
-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character: Scat, Anything too extreme, Dismemberment.
- About:
Jessica was one of those teens that you can say were unruly. She always got into trouble and always seemed to just be high back then. A single event changed her and forced her into the straight path when she met the man that would become her husband. She forgot about the past that nearly killed her, a past of drugs and alcohol but used those teachings with her children trying her best to focus them on the right path. She love every one of her daughters and sons and would give up her life easily for them. Her husband is the man of her life, she does not care on being a housewife because she knows that he would provide well for the family. Jessica can be strict with her children but that is all because of a reason, she does not want her children to go in the same direction in life as her life could had gone if it wasn't for her parents.

Gman001

I might be able to get a character post up, but just need to know if we are in need of the poor dad or more baddies. Don't want to step on any toes...

Clio

Signature by the amazing Amaris.

KurganofPrussia

I am so confused... who is deciding who plays what??  Who is making decisions about added characters??

Clio

Quote from: KurganofPrussia on December 27, 2014, 02:32:11 AM
I am so confused... who is deciding who plays what??  Who is making decisions about added characters??

Mathim is the GM. I'd assume all decisions fall to him.
Signature by the amazing Amaris.

Moon Hound Hati

Been a while since I've played anything incest related. I'd love to play a brother or an uncle, if they're available. Preferably something above 20 in age, at least.
Lingerie is like wrapping paper for the best present in the world     the female body.

elfguy

Right now I'm counting 1 father, 1 mother, 4 daughters and 1 invader.. seems like we are in need of invaders..
----

Prince Truhan

If my idea of uncle/invader doesn't work, I'll take a regular invader

Hollin

Seems like there is already of abundance of interest in the female family members.  If any spots for them open up, I would like to express an interest.

Depraved Lucidity

Letrixia

Mathim

Ack, sorry, holidays and lack of internet availability (fuck Comcast, I swear to god...) have made me somewhat more absent than I'd prefer.

Okay, so from what I gather we're getting a few more non-traditional daughters (adopted) than I imagined at first, so forgive me if I didn't make it more implied that I'd prefer we secure purely blood-related family before we started dipping into the pond of the extra goodies, if that's all right.

But I'm happy with the role of the mom being filled, and obviously cousins are still just a tad more taboo than adopted incest-y lovin' so I'm happy keeping anyone who wanted that as part of the extended fam. Is anyone not okay with going from adopted to natural? And I'm not going to decide who gets to be twins/triplets/what have you, only the people playing those siblings can make that decision so it's up to you folks to hash that out, but I've no objections to anyone wanting that provided you're cool with the ages matching, obviously.

I haven't changed my mind about playing papa, so that is taken, anyone who still might want that part, so sorry about that. Uncles are fine, however, I don't believe any part of this should be an inside job, so no corroboration on their part with the invaders is allowed. However, if one such uncle happens to be a huge pervert and gleefully participates in fucking his sister/sister-in-law and/or his daughter/nieces, or any other possible combinations the rest of the players are comfortable with, that can certainly be understood. Stockholm Syndrome and all that, right?

But yes, most of all we need invaders. I'm thrilled that we have a female invader this time around, and of course like I said I'll double up and play one if we don't get enough but I think one more (male) is the minimum we'd need to actually get started, since I think we have the five-family-member minimum also already reached. I'm going to start gathering up the profiles and putting them near the top so we can have an easily-accessible index of them, however, I'm going to separate out the definites from the maybes just so we can discuss the aforementioned natural-versus-adopted relationships first.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Nymphadora

A&As UPDATED Oct 26/23

Availability:
O&Os Please review

Mathim

Quote from: Nymphadora on December 30, 2014, 02:18:00 PM
Welcome back, Mathim :)

Gracias, and I hope everyone had a pleasant holiday experience regardless of faith (or lack thereof, such as in my case).

Okay, I've just about compiled all the provided character sheets into the intro post of this interest check thread, so at my last count we officially have the required 3 blood-related daughters, the mom, and shortly, my father profile. With the one female invader, we need at minimum two more (preferably males since that would make more sense) but if only one commits, I'll fill in the role of the third just to get things moving. I also put all the pics in spoiler mode just to save space but I'm impressed with everyone's choices. I'll try to do an equally good job.

Anyone who wants to play a cousin, brother, uncle or aunt (regardless of which side), please provide profiles once you've made up your mind which of them you'd like to play and how you want to mold them for this roleplay. While I'd like to keep the youngins' ages at 23 or lower, I would like to know if I should just let everyone choose to be up to 24 or 25 if they're not a parent? And obviously the invaders' roles are still wide open. But I think capping the number at five would be reasonable, otherwise there might not be enough family to go around with each other AND them, you know?

Also, I know appearances can be deceiving so if anyone's character representation is of a non-Caucasian ethnicity or is mixed, can you please clarify just for the sake of not being confusing? That way if there's some significant differences in appearance between family members, it can be explained by the parents also being of different backgrounds.

Two issues (minor ones) I would still like addressed, firstly Barbara Gordon I didn't see an age provided for your character, so if you would please divulge how old you would prefer your character to be, and if you might want her to be a twin of either of her two (currently) sisters, that can be worked out with their respective players.

The other, I would like to ask Sharon if she might be willing to play her character as the birth daughter of the parents instead, or perhaps a cousin if she doesn't want to have been raised in the household of the main family.

Apart from that, we all need to agree on a surname for the main family (this would be the father's side; if anyone would be playing a sibling or cousin from the mother's side, their surname would of course be different.) I was thinking Blake personally but I'm totally open for suggestions.
Considering a permanent retirement from Elliquiy, but you can find me on Blue Moon (under the same username).

Letrixia

Welcome back Mathim I hope you had a great day. I really dont mind the surname, I never played the mom in this type of game so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Zaphod

Hello! I have never played in a group game before but I would love to play one of the invaders if roles are still open. How do I get started? :-)

Mathim

Quote from: Letrixia on December 30, 2014, 02:48:40 PM
Welcome back Mathim I hope you had a great day. I really dont mind the surname, I never played the mom in this type of game so it will be interesting to see what happens.

Is she of a particular ethnic background? She's gorgeous but I can't tell just by looking.

@Zaphod: There's a character profile template on the first page of this thread, so you can use that as a model for submitting your character profile. Be sure to provide an image so we can all be sure what they look like (even though they'll probably be wearing partial masks/diguises when the actual play begins).

Edit:
My time is up for today, gotta be back tomorrow. Sorry! Still ask questions, though, and keep submitting.

Zaphod

-Name: Jack "Slim" Gallagher

-Role: Invader, resident psycho of the gang.

-Appearance

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

-Orientation: Mostly straight.

-Absolute no-no's that you don't want to happen with your character: Nothing is off the table.

Summary:

Slim was a certified psychopath. His mother was a well known gangster who had had high hopes that he would rise up in the underworld. Instead he had disappointed her by taking up with a small time gang. He could be utterly charming when he wanted to but that was only a mask to conceal the sadist that lurked underneath. Virgins and older women were his specialty and he loved nothing better than breaking them. He was also a natural born killer, and unlike most other gang members, he did not carry a gun. Knives were his specialty.