Welcome to St. Vladimir's Academy (Actively recruiting/accepting apps!)

Started by HeavenAbove, November 27, 2013, 06:03:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 02:24:02 AM
I just hope I can pull it off despite not having read the books or anything x.x

You look to be on the right track  ;D physically the Moroi are tall, thin, and on the pale side, and absolutely beautiful/handsome.

Bloodied Porcelain

I'm planning to play her a bit on the shorter side height wise, but thin and pale she most definitely is. lol Also... hnnng @ your models!
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

~ Bizarre, Beautiful, And Breathtaking ~
~ O/O ~ Seeking ~ A/A ~ Mirrors and Masks ~ Poetry ~
She walked with the universe on her shoulders and made it look like wings.

HeavenAbove

That's fine, not all of them are extremely tall, it's just a generalization of the Moroi.

Edit: 1 down, 1 to go, yay!

Caela

Oooooo, the Headmaster is yummy!

Suddenly I want to make a teacher, lol.

Bloodied Porcelain

Oooh Declan was a guardian for the Ozeras! Does this mean he and Avalyn can have met?! *excited look*
I want no ordinary lover. I want a storm. I want sleepless nights and endless conversations at four a.m. I want passion, I want madness.
I want someone who's able to make my whole body shiver from a distance and also pull me close to make sense of all my bones.

Bloodied Porcelain

Here's a question for those more familiar with the books, since I can't seem to find an answer on any wikia or blog...

When does a Moroi's magic develop? Is it something that starts at childhood and develops over time? Is it something that doesn't kick in until puberty?

Edit: She's finished!

bubby

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 02:49:05 PM
*Peeks in and reads*

Bubbers! Another DN player having a look at Vlad's xD

Vampricprincessty

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 02:29:04 PM
Here's a question for those more familiar with the books, since I can't seem to find an answer on any wikia or blog...

When does a Moroi's magic develop? Is it something that starts at childhood and develops over time? Is it something that doesn't kick in until puberty?

They never really mentioned when their magic developed. I would figure that they would have it all their lives since they are born that way. I just know they learn what element they are going to specialize in while in school but I am not sure what year. I hope this helps. I might do some rereading for this one unless HeavenAbove remembers.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 11:05:50 AM
Oooh Declan was a guardian for the Ozeras! Does this mean he and Avalyn can have met?! *excited look*

More than likely, yes. I had his history already made before I realized you had made an Ozera, so if that's ok with you, I'm going to keep it as is.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 02:29:04 PM

Edit: She's finished!

I honestly think they have had it since birth. I can't recall if they mentioned it in any of the books, but that would be the logical assumption.

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 05:28:33 PM
More than likely, yes. I had his history already made before I realized you had made an Ozera, so if that's ok with you, I'm going to keep it as is.

I'm totally fine with his history, I didn't mean to imply that they'd be like... hugely important to one another, just that they likely would have met at some point. I could imagine Avalyn being rather surprised when she gets to school and he's there. Surprised and happy, if they got along. :) I'd love to plot it up with you to figure out how well they knew each other, when they were last around each other, etc, if you're open to it?

HeavenAbove

I'm absolutely open to that.  ;D

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on where the game should be placed (in terms of what category) any thoughts?

Bloodied Porcelain

I know Drake and I were discussing some rather extreme stuff happening between Isabeau and Torao... and I tend to put all my group games in extreme just to be safe.

Caela

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 05:31:53 PM
I'm absolutely open to that.  ;D

I wanted to ask everyone's opinion on where the game should be placed (in terms of what category) any thoughts?

Depends. If you're thinking of bringing in the Strigoi at some point to attack the school, then you might want to think about NC or Extreme just to cover bases for massively bloody battles since they are so hard to kill.

HeavenAbove

Good points, yeah I think Extreme, so we can cover all the bases. -nods-

I was going to wait for one more app, but I think I might get the threads up today :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 05:38:12 PM
Good points, yeah I think Extreme, so we can cover all the bases. -nods-

I was going to wait for one more app, but I think I might get the threads up today :)

*bounces excitedly* Yaaaaay! Does this mean all characters submitted so far are accepted? :D

bubby

bubby

*Lifts hand* OK! Can I make a Damphir Teacher for advanced combat techniques? And, can she be a Guardian as well, having passed all the stuff she needed to, that was never assigned a Moroi due to her lack of ..let's say nurture?

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Bloodied Porcelain on December 08, 2013, 05:40:08 PM
*bounces excitedly* Yaaaaay! Does this mean all characters submitted so far are accepted? :D

Yes everyone has been accepted, sorry, I should have stated that sooner.

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 05:59:56 PM
*Lifts hand* OK! Can I make a Damphir Teacher for advanced combat techniques? And, can she be a Guardian as well, having passed all the stuff she needed to, that was never assigned a Moroi due to her lack of ..let's say nurture?

Absolutely :)

bubby

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 06:10:12 PM

Absolutely :)

WOO! I shall have a char sheet up asap then!

Caela

Heaven, I know I already made a student, but with the staff leaning so heavily Dhamphir at the moment could I also make a Moroi instructor? Thinking a younger daughter with very little chance of rising to the "Princess" role in her family who actually likes teenagers and helping them to learn control of their abilities.

Someone to teach the magic classes basically. :)

Bloodied Porcelain

Quote from: bubby on December 08, 2013, 05:43:27 PM
*FLAILS.*

Quote from: HeavenAbove on December 08, 2013, 06:10:12 PM

*kermit flails her excitement*

On the note of plotty goodness.. did you have any thoughts as to who in the family Declan was guardian for? That might make it easier to decide just how much they were around each other and when.

HeavenAbove

Quote from: Caela on December 08, 2013, 06:13:29 PM
Heaven, I know I already made a student, but with the staff leaning so heavily Dhamphir at the moment could I also make a Moroi instructor? Thinking a younger daughter with very little chance of rising to the "Princess" role in her family who actually likes teenagers and helping them to learn control of their abilities.

I'm good with that :) one of my favorite characters in the actual Vampire Academy story line was a Moroi instructor (who turned Strigoi *gasp* and then was turned back to Moroi *double gasp*) so go for it!

bubby

Quote from: Caela on December 08, 2013, 06:13:29 PM

Someone for my char to pick on! I mean... >_>  *Shuffles off to continue her char sheet*

Another question!! What sort of combat do these guys do?  What are weapons preferences?