Last Poster Wins

Started by Tigataga, January 16, 2014, 02:02:27 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Saiyuri

Slipping the Win off Wander, Sai giggles and escapes the group with the Win in her possession.

Boatman

James Boat drives by and offers Sai a lift in his Aston.
Having stowed the Win on the back seat, James lifts the gear lever flap and presses the eject button.
Whoosh,....
"Oooops, sorry I thought that was just for show."
History, where creative writing was born.

wander

I just happened to be hiding in the backseat, like the Yellow dude in Sin City and snatch up the Win, clasping the eject seat as Sai shoots off for a clean escape! My trusty fox flying a biplane is up and waiting for me, so letting go of Sai I land on the wings and rush off to the Floating Island...

Oh yeah... Going all Sonic 3 on the Megadrive with this Win ;)

Dys Astyr

Parachutes in and lands on the opposite wing and has an in air sword fight with Wander, before snatching the Win and diving off the plane

Alive! Trying to catch up but there is a lot, please be patient! Thank you. <3

Lady Laura

I thought the shares I bought in a company that made screen doors for submarines was a sure thing....

ArtemisHighmore

Appears and takes the win!

wander

Skydives down and swoops past Artemis, taking the Win!

Then I throw a smoke bomb down to hide my escape :)

Dys Astyr

Follows the giant, neon sign that reads "Escape Route" with helpful arrow, catches Wander in an oversized butterfly net and drops the win in her jar full of fireflies

Thanks again.  ;)

Boatman

Boat captures Syk and her captured Wander in pterodactyl net (last one on eBay).

Chucks humans into:

And then lets fireflies free.
Finally reunited with Win... and head off in submersible to the depths of the ocean.

Dys Astyr

Rolls around in the weird trampoline cave net of doom for a while before getting bored.

Goes back to her secret secret base and does some rituals in her blood stone circle.

Meanwhile in the murky ocean depths a sea monster swallows Boat and his submersible carrying them and the Win far away.
Only to spit them out in on the steps of Syk's secret secret base.

What a shocking turn of events, I must say.  ;)

Wipes most of the blood of her hand and hold it out for the Win

If you would be so kind, Mr. Boat.

Boatman

Ah Dr GF, ... I think you will find you membership of Baddy International would be in serious jeopardy unless you offered me a change of clothes (assisted by a glamorous side kick) and dinner first.

Dys Astyr

Is that still a thing? Hold on. Pulls her Guild handbook out and pages through it.

Damn it. Well fine, I'm afraid I just sacrificed my last sultry female minion but come inside and have dinner. We can put the Win in my vault for safe keeping.  ;)

Boatman

I hope you have a decent chef.
I will be rating your efforts on line. That's just the way it is nowadays.

And no trying to fire a spear gun under the table.
Just so passe.

Dys Astyr

Speargun? Please Boat, you know poison tipped blow darts are the villain in-weapon this year.

Besides, killing you at the diner table would seriously impair your ability to blog about how good the food is.  :P

Boatman

Killing me at the dinner table is not in the movie contract.
You just won't get hired again.
Sorry.
Anyway, let's forget about all that and have a party.

wander

Quote from: syk on October 26, 2014, 02:51:43 PM
Speargun? Please Boat, you know poison tipped blow darts are the villain in-weapon this year.

Besides, killing you at the diner table would seriously impair your ability to blog about how good the food is.  :P

Off-topic: That post me laugh out loud.

Once again, whilst you two are dating, I'll just come in and take the Win to another room where it'll be alot safer and happier :)

Dys Astyr

(Glad you're enjoying the insanity.  ;D )

Pulls a lever, and a trap door opens under one of the minions setting the table sending him screaming into the abyss

Oops, wrong lever.

Pulls a different lever and a panel opens underneath Wander, dropping him down a twisting, slide like chute and dropping him into a chair at the dining table on the platform above the shark pool. During transit the Win has been extracted and securely stored at an undisclosed location.

So nice of you to drop in.  :P

Boatman

Boat presses button on watch and room fills with purple smoke.

Everyone coughs. Boat unfolds tru-view (R) anti-gas cloud glasses and fumbles them on.
Presses correct button on watch (second time lucky) and Win detector starts pinging in Boat's ear piece.
Boat sneaks off, keeping low, towards the undisclosed location
(which is now disclosed - in ping terms anyway).

Dys Astyr

Why cough is it always pur-cough-ple smoke?

And why do I even bother having dinner parties if no one ever stays for dinner?

Starts flipping switches, hitting the wrong ones several times before finally venting the smoke.

What are you doing trying to open that door that says "Villains Only" Boat? Nothing back there you need to concern yourself with.

Boatman

The smoke clears.
Ah... Your dinner is absolutely first class.
And you are the perfect host ... Not being upset by my party popper misfiring. It was supposed to be the deluxe version designed for extra special parties. A sort of mini- firework show. I will be complaining vehemently.

Anyway.. Erm ...  The wine was corked, so I thought I'd get a new bottle... This is the way to the wine cellar, isn't it?

Dys Astyr

Don't play coy with me, you know you're not supposed to be back there mucking about in all my super secret villain stuff. Remember the cloning machine incident? Do we need to repeat that?

No. No, we do not. I'll go get another bottle.

disappears through an unmarked side door, navigates the labyrinthine base set up, takes the Win and leaves in her experimental stealth craft. Once in the air she pushes the button to open the ocean facing door on the shark tank and start the self destruct sequence.

Boatman

The pinger suddenly goes crazy. The Win is leaving at speed.
Boat uses wine activated explosive bubblegum to blow a bubble shaped hole in the platform.
Then he takes out  the emergency oxygen pen and bites on it before diving into shark tank and clipping his standard issue belt extension onto the nearest shark's fin.
Just as the shark pulls Boat clear, the secret base explodes.

No one could have known but the frequency of the shock wave interacts with the stealth field generator on Dr Syk's craft and it crumbles to powder.
Luckily, Boat catches the falling Win.

There is urgent squawking in Boat's earpiece.
"Hold the line Boat, the PM wishes to pass on his congratulations personally!"
Cue Boat theme...

Dys Astyr

Tumbles from the sky until her parachute releases and pulls her up short. Glares down at Boat and tugs a ridiculous collapsible rifle out of her boot. After assembling it and calculating the impossible variables, shoots the Win out of Boat's hand.

Once in the water it is promptly swallowed by one of her sharks who swims off into the deep.

Boatman

Seeing the shark dive into the depths, Boat makes ziiizzzz noises to make the PM think there is interference on the line.
Then unscrewing his false 6th toe, he presses the nail twice (or was it thrice?, no twice) to activate its homing stun mode.
Pointing the false digit at the diving fish and clicking it straight causes it to leap out of his hand and head off after the shark.
There is a dull thump and the stunned shark is blasted to the surface.
Boat reaches into its mouth and removes a mangled Jaws DVD. Tossing that aside, he retrieves the win.

Dys Astyr

Ahg, what did I tell you about being mean to my pets!

unbuckles the parachute and does something akin to a shooting star press, retrieves the Win and wins the championship belt.