Recruiting for succubus!

Started by Sephiriel, July 23, 2012, 02:32:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sephiriel

I'm looking to start a group roleplay (no more than 10 characters) where males will be the slaves and females will take the role of masters. This isn't (necessarily) a D/s based roleplay, but concepts like dominant and submissive will have a key role in it. The story takes place in one of the nine layers of hell (the second circle to be more precise) where The Queen of all Succubi resides with her deviant, yet loyal followers. Growing bored with the constant flow of sinners and their weakness, she discards all of them unto the other levels and keeps no one for further, meaningless torture. Instead, she orders her lovely subjects to bring only the finest, living male specimens from across the universe, giving them (and herself) a well-deserved vacation from all hellish matters. The main purpose for this is to find the perfect "entertainment" for the Queen, so the ladies have to test the males in every way possible (more details in the actual RP thread)

Side note: every character, be it female or male can be part of any specie and race, "succubus" is just a general term used to describe some major traits from the female faction.

Now, I'm only interested in sub males and dom females, so be sure to take this into account before you submit a character. If you're not sure you'll enjoy the game from this perspective (first time playing a dom/sub etc) please let me know via PM, but the chances of acceptance are very low (unless you give me a good reason to let you join). I don't want anyone quitting after the first posts because she/he can't handle the role. It's not fair to the other players who might be interested in a certain pairing. Furthermore, you have to be a team-player. There will be two "factions" within the story, the males and the females and at one point the males might decide to rebel etc (I leave this solely to the male players, is not a "must", just an example) and communication on OOC is mandatory.

PLEASE DON'T JOIN IF YOU'RE NOT IN FOR THE LONG RUN.

I understand that real life comes first and at one point everyone gets bored/tired/not interested anymore in the story. Again, communication is the key factor here and I want you to make use of it at all times. As GM, I'll set the do's and dont's, come up with the general ideas of the plot and help move the story farther in any way possible, but you'll get to share ideas and take it to the next level. I'm always open for discussion.

Anyhoo, without further ado, please fill in this form if you want in:

MALE CHARACTERS:

Dossier # (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/sub/switch
Profession:
What was he doing before the abduction:
What was he wearing before the abduction:

FEMALE CHARACTERS:

Position: (to be filled in by the GM)
Name:
Race:
Skin color:
Eye color:
Hair color:
Height:
Appearance: (picture and/or description)
Strengths:
Fears:
Sexual tendency: dom/switch (no subs allowed, sorry)

PoisonousKitty

Name: Arinecro
Race: Carthanto's (A race I developed. They are much like regular sucubi and love to torture men. They are heavily dominant and are heavy into pain, though it is not key for them to enjoy sexual activities. To put it lightly they aren't the nicest of races.)
Skin color: Light brown/slight tan
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Height: 5'6"
Appearance:

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide

Appearance age: 19
Actual: 250

Personality traits:

Devious
Sly
Agressive
Romantic (when she feels like it)
Lustful

Strengths:

With her appearance she has a way of easily wooing men. She is also head strong and knows what she wants and how to go for it. Though easily jealous she is also very loyal and truthful.

Fears:

Being dominated
Her Queen
Disappointment

Sexual tendency: Dominant. She refuses to be dominated. She loves to use knives and such for a little blood not over done of course is a huge turn on just as pain and torture of her victim is.

azzmeister89

Name: Tristan Roberts
Race: Human
Skin color: white
Eye color: green
Hair color: black
Height: 6ft
Appearance: http://www.pynkcelebrity.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/06/adrian-grenier-217x300.jpg
Personality traits: generaly a quiet and kind individual he is difficult to anger
Strengths: see's the best in people and ends up making them want to be the person he see's
Fears: being powerless
Sexual tendency: switch
Profession: blacksmith
What was he doing before the abduction: out in a pub with friends
What was he wearing before the abduction: dark blue jeans, smart black shoes, light grey t-shirt with an open green and blue checkered button up on top and his leather wristband and greek coin necklace.

elfguy

Name: Suzafan
Race: Demented (a human that was insane and was reborn as a demon when she died)
Skin color: White
Eye color: Blue
Hair color: Black
Height: 5.1
Appearance:
http://i.ytimg.com/vi/8E4D2A1JDAo/0.jpg
Personality traits: Suzafan appears slightly crazy, both from looking at her and interacting with her as well. She is fiercely loyal to her Queen, altho no one but her knows why, and she focuses on little else than sex. She likes when men obey her every order, but enjoys it far more when she gets a challenge, so that she can break them down. She orders her victims to do very precise things, things that may be humiliating, or even to do things to her which may seem out of character, without any apparent reason why. She is also prone to violence, and can get angry very quickly. She seems to love beating someone with her own fists and body, and when she does, she can get injured and bleed like any human, which she apparently greatly enjoys, but as a demon, she has extremely high healing powers, and can heal her wounds almost instantly. She loves power plays of all types.
Strengths: Fairly strong body, extremely fast healing whenever she wishes it.
Fears: Going completely crazy, losing control
Sexual tendency: switch
----

Sephiriel

Thank you all for these lovely characters. Before we go any further, might I suggest submitting a picture of their transformation as well? I know I forgot to mention this in the opening post, but we do need to know how they look besides their human form...if that makes any sense.

PoisonousKitty

that does make sense, but how would you want me to do mine? The reason being that Carthantos are of course as I stated my own creation... would you like me to just write out a description?

elfguy

I put in a more demon looking pic.
----

TheHangedOne

I might be interested in playing as a sub male for this (And it won't be my first rodeo, either; I am a sub male) , but I need to know, just how extreme this game will be. Is it going to focus more on the domination/submission aspects of things, or will it be veering off into places like mutilation, scat, etc.?
A&A's and O&O's *Status: Here and there | Games: Aiming for punctuality*
"In prosperity, our friends know us; in adversity, we know our friends."
"In the ocean of knowledge, only those who want to learn will see the land."
"Before you roar, please take a deep breath."
Check out my poet tree!

who149

This looks right up my ally. What type of races are you looking for? I was thinking possibly if I wasn't going to be a human, maybe an Elf, Vampire, or even a Male Demon.

Any rate, when I've come up with a character I'll post it.
Been away, now i'm back. Updated based off changes in my life.

Ons and offs!

PoisonousKitty

Added Sucubi picture... best I could for what a carthantos would be lol

bubby

The more I check this out the more I find myself possibly interested. I must admit though that I'd have to have the right type of sub. And at this point I'm seeing only 1 male. I'll watch and see!

Sephiriel

For any of your character forms, a description is fine too (I know how hard it is to find a good picture)
Also, ANY race is welcome ("variety" is another key word for this story) so please indulge...in character creation of any sort.

Hanged, so nice to see you again! Sorry to disappoint (?) but I hope no one will go into that direction..actually, I demand that no one goes there...domination and submission does not mean extreme use of physical violence or extreme humiliation, it is more about the use of power (mostly psychological and emotional, rather than physical), trust and intimacy. Of course I won't be against most of the fetishes and other things generally related to this kind of play, but anything that crosses "that" line goes into another department. Just to make things clear, here are some of the activities allowed (praise wikipedia lol):

domestic servitude or (non)consensual slavery
    enforced chastity of the submissive
    erotic humiliation
    sexual slavery
    verbal humiliation
    fetishes, such as foot/shoe/boot worship, uniforms, smoking (sorry NO LATEX)
    cross-dressing
    whipping
    Corporal Punishment
    Trampling
    Feminization
    Bondage (sexual)
    Public humiliation

Bubby *licks cheek* I'm hoping there will be plenty to choose from by the time this starts!

azzmeister89

-looks around at all the scary women- as thankful as i am for the attention i'm a little scared as of right now, for both my body and my soul......... -gulps nervously-

bubby

*Purrowls at the lick and winks*

Me to darlin'. Maybe when I come back from seeing Batman I'll make a character at least... must entice yes?

Sephiriel

That's how we like you azz dear, scared and thankful ;)

Of course you must...at least one ^^  You going to see Batsy? Please don't bring any spoilers, I'll be going next week. 

azzmeister89

haha i'll keep that in mind as long as you girls are kept happy there's not really much i can do.

bubby

PoisonousKitty

The picture I think will work for now Carthantos much like sucubi have human and semi demonic forms of course as you can see they don't always appear to dark just very sexually attractive :D

TheHangedOne

Sounds awesome, Jane. I will work on a character later. Though I will say, feminization is a hard no for me.
Check out my poet tree!

Lightshock16

Name: Mark Terrazi
Skin color: Caucasian White
Eye color: Green
Hair color: Dark-Blonde (Usually Styled)
Height: 6'4"
Appearance: Mark
Personality traits: When In Usual Circumstances, He is often Cheerful, Kind, and Even a Little Flirtacious (when not faced with Sexual Demon's). He can be Hard-headed at times, and can also be easily Deceived (which explains how he was captured)
Strengths: Very Tall, Handsome Body, and Attractive Features. He's also Very good at what he does: Driving, while also being Very Athletic and Strong.
Fears: Tend's to Dislike Spider's, and Is also rather Afraid of
Sexual tendency: Sub, can lead to Switch the more Turned on he Is.
Profession: Taxi Service Driver.
What was he doing before the abduction: Driving a Lovely lady to an oddly Secluded Location.
What was he wearing before the abduction: A Blue Checkered Shirt, Blue Jean's, White Trainer's, and a Pair of Sunglasses.

Countdown0

I'd be interested in this =D We don't have to take part in every activity, do we? O.o
My posting rate is SLOOOW at the moment... sorry about that :(

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

PhantomPistoleer

I'm interested:

Do the males have to be human?  Can they be Demi-Gods?
Always seeking 5E games.
O/O

bubby

(If I need to change anything darlin' let me know)

Name: Sakkara
Race: Vampire Demoness
Skin color: Red
Eye color: Black
Hair color: Raven black
Height: 6'
Appearance:

Personality traits: Ruthless, aggressive, cold. Loyal to her Queen, because it suits her needs at the moment. (I will note for any who know of this character, I will not be playing her as lesbian.)

Strengths: Utter control over blood magic, massive speed, enhanced strength and personal healing, flight.

Fears: Is there such a thing? Though she will never admit it, for it's more a desire then a fear, finding that male who is capable of dominating her.

Sexual tendency: Domme (secret switch)

TheHangedOne

Ooh. She looks like fun, bubby.  8-) She even has handle bars to hold onto when riding/being ridden.
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

*Chuckles and nuzzles Hanged* Hello darlin'.

Countdown0

Curses, why are the bad girls always so sexy?  >:)

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

Sephiriel

Quote from: Countdown0 on July 25, 2012, 05:49:05 PM
I'd be interested in this =D We don't have to take part in every activity, do we? O.o

You mean the activities listed above? Neah...they're just general guidelines. Actually, before starting this game everyone who will be accepted will have to fill a form..mostly do's and dont's/ likes and dislikes...must I emphasize that reading each and everyone's O/O list is mandatory?

Phantom, demi-gods are ok. Besides, I'm thinking that because the Queen's loyal subjects can travel into other worlds to bring only the finest, they can get a couple of paladins, knights, anthros etc...basically almost anything goes.

Countdown0

Well, I'm definitely in on this then.

Hmm... time to build the rebellious sex slave of a demoness... where to begin?

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

Quote from: Countdown0 on July 26, 2012, 12:47:04 AM
Well, I'm definitely in on this then.

Hmm... time to build the rebellious sex slave of a demoness... where to begin?

On your knees is a good place.  >:)

Countdown0

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

MMmmmmm... we'll see.  ;)

I'm very interested to see what you come up with.

Countdown0

How's this? :D

Name: Zaeroses

Race: Angel

Skin color: Pale, near porcelain

Eye color: Pure white, lightly glowing

Hair color: Bright blonde

Height: 6'4”

Appearance: He is tall, with lots of lean muscle.

Facial appearance:

Clothed for battle:

Personality traits: Strong willed and brave. He always tires to do the right thing, of course, and strives to be a good person.

Strengths: He is ageless and essentially immortal, making it very difficult for him to be hurt in any way. He is very strong, living to battle demons.

Fears: None, really. Though he certainly wont be happy to be kept as a sex slave.

Sexual tendency: Switch

Profession: He's an angel. He fights evil and defends the good and righteous people of the world wherever he can.

What was he doing before the abduction: Fighting a succubus.

What was he wearing before the abduction: Armored robes.

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

TheHangedOne

Name: La'cael'rah
Race: Faerie (Brownie)
Skin color: Caucasian
Eye color: Periwinkle with small, glittery bits; eyes occasionally change color
Hair color: Whatever he wants it to be; however, he has a preference towards rosewood.
Height: 5;0
Appearance:
Personality traits: Capricious and whimsical, he can occasionally also act as a petulant child.  He tends to be very emotionally animated, and shows a wide degree of them.  Something of a trickster, though he is a bit more serious-minded than others of his race.
Strengths: Knows a few minor cantrips, bits of practical magic, like lighting a candle, or animating a feather duster to clean things. He can make himself invisible, but, only to humans.  Good at domestic chores. Well-endowed.
Fears:Dirty conditions (dust, dirt, grime, anything "yucky"), not being appreciated, mean-spirited Fae
Sexual tendency: sub
Profession: Brownie (A domestic spirit that inhabits the homes of kind and nice individuals. They do chores around the house, like thatching the roof, dusting, chasing predators away from any kept animals, weeding gardens, etc.)
What was he doing before the abduction: Enjoying the simple offering of honeyed grains and freshly picked berries made to him.
What was he wearing before the abduction: Nothing. Brownie's don't typically wear anything, because they make it a point of not being seen by mortals.
Check out my poet tree!

who149

Name:  Drone19 (Drell)
Race: Demon (Lower)
Skin color: Deep White
Eye color: red
Hair color: white
Height: 5'11"
Appearance: Pale white skin, hair to match, contrasting red eyes, with black horns, wings, and tail, and despite having a mostly human appearance, it was obvious he wasn't.  He is somewhat toned from his many many years of servitude, along with many scars covering his body from the many lashings from his lord, as well as the battle scars that came from fighting his lords battles. He stands tall, but lean, wearing a near constant neutral face.
Personality traits: Being a drone nearly all his life, he had learned to obey, despite having a wish for freedom. 10 years prior he had escaped his lord and lived his life among the humans, disguised to a point.  He is mostly quiet, and has a habit of allowing himself by other's lackey, practically doing anything that anyone asks him too.
Strengths: Strong compared to most humans (Below average for a Demon Drone),  Obedient (to a point), Can fly, Shape Shift (weak)
Fears: Being found by his old Lord, Dying as an example, losing his ability to fly.
Sexual tendency: Sub
Profession: Demonic Worker Drone (110 years), Office Drone (10 years)
What was he doing before the abduction: Having spent most of his time disguising himself as a human, Drell, as he began calling himself, decided to try flying once more, missing the feeling.  Climbing to the top of the building where he worked, he sprouted his wings and took off..catching the attention of the Succubi.
What was he wearing before the abduction: Suit, broken wrist cuffs, a wallet with a fake I.D (Drell Smith), candy bar.

(I could not find a picture that I liked)

Ons and offs!

Lightshock16

Well for me, the list that was made in the last page, I have no problem with ANY of those. I have very few limit's, thing's like Vore, water Sports, Mutilation, stuff like that, I don't want. most other thing's I'll be fine with.

bubby

I think it wouldn't hurt that when this game begins, whoever pairs up, should exchange PM's before they begin just to reiterate their personal O/O's.

Lightshock16

Good idea, let's the Girl's get the best out of their chosen Slaves, and the Slaves to get the most pleasure out of their torture. ;)

azzmeister89

it would make sense if everyone sent that pm to each other, the girls may want to change who there dominating part way through.

TheHangedOne

Why not just post them all in the OOC, when it's made? That way, everyone can see everyone else's at a glance, instead of having to wade through PMs, or asking someone for it through a PM.
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

bubby

*Wanders around and pokes and prods all the new meat slaves.*

azzmeister89

Countdown0

Hey hey, easy with the proding. I'm ticklish :p

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Sephiriel

I'm hoping new masters will roll in soon, I'm quite eager to see what others come up with in terms of dommes.

bubby

*Hums and leers at Countdown*

Me too Jane!

TheHangedOne

*Giggles and does the Pillsbury Doughboy dance when poked.*
Check out my poet tree!

Lightshock16

*is poked by a Seductive Temptress* O///o

who149

Ons and offs!

bubby

*Blinks and lofts a brow at the poke, snatches offending finger and licks it*

ryanmcallister80

Are you still looking for sub males? I'd certainly be interested in this if you are.

ReanimateMagnus

Name: Ezekial Eisenthorn
Skin color: Pale
Eye color: Yellow
Hair color: Magenta
Height: 5'7''
Appearance: http://i1150.photobucket.com/albums/o618/reanimatemagnus/guys165.jpg
Personality traits: Quiet, Calm, Logical
Strengths: Intelligence, Wisdom
Fears: Humiliation
Sexual tendency: Sub
Profession: Bioengineer
What was he doing before the abduction: Working on a cure for theramosis contaginanato.
What was he wearing before the abduction: See picture

PoisonousKitty

I think this will be very interesting :) I love these types of rps. I'm interested to see how everyone pairs up and how this all plays out.

ReanimateMagnus

Me too, do we need more background?

bubby

ReanimateMagnus

*does research patiently, unaware*

Countdown0

So... any word on when this thing starts up? Seems like we need more dominant women to balance out the numbers.

That means more sexy succubi :D

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

It's been quiet.

I probably killed it. I seem to have that affect.

Countdown0

I hope not. :( I was starting to look forward to this...

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

bubby

Me too. I'm sure Jane's just busy. You are correct though, we need more Dommes.

Sephiriel

It hasn't even started and you guys are already making a grave for this RP? Tisk tisk...I should punish you ALL, not just the men/fae/angels in here. Bubby is what I like to call a "sub magnet" now all we need is a domme one. Any ideas on how to get more ladies on the show? We can always start just as we are now (four females and..maybe six, seven males)

I'll be closing the character forms shortly (except for the ladies). Right now I'm just waiting for a friend to pop up and when we get (at least) one more lady it starts. How does that sound? 

TheHangedOne

*Snuggles bubby.*

I'd offer to help, Jane, but unfortunately, the only women I know on here are fellow subs. D;
Check out my poet tree!

KnowThySire

So does that mean it's too late for one more?  :-(

I've been lurking since this thing was created, debating whether I had the free time to join or not. Unfortunately, now that I actually have the time, it seems I missed the boat waiting too long.
There can only be one king.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: Jane Storm on July 28, 2012, 05:02:35 AM
It hasn't even started and you guys are already making a grave for this RP? Tisk tisk...I should punish you ALL, not just the men/fae/angels in here. Bubby is what I like to call a "sub magnet" now all we need is a domme one. Any ideas on how to get more ladies on the show? We can always start just as we are now (four females and..maybe six, seven males)

I'll be closing the character forms shortly (except for the ladies). Right now I'm just waiting for a friend to pop up and when we get (at least) one more lady it starts. How does that sound?

We've been discussing the rp by pm. (had laptop probs so i never got around to posting here)
I look forward to it. I put forth several char ideas, up to the GM's preference who i'll play.
Most likely will depend on the overall flavor/setting/backstory of it all she has in mind.
This time it's her vision, i'm just along for the 'ride'. (pun intended)

:-)

On a secondary yet not negligeable note:

Greetings all, I look forward to chatting, rping and interacting with you all. Be it in the story or simply OOC'ly.

who149

Sounds  great Jane.

For those who are curious, I am a big fan of bondage, light pain, and some humiliation, and that light could probably be taken up some seeing as my character is a demon and could take more. And while I'm mostly heterosexual, I'd be perfectly fine being forced to pair up with a male (Kind of sounds like an oxymoron).

As for off's, I would have to say mostly just Toilet play, and Extreme Pain/Bondage. I don't have a lot of off's.

Ons and offs!

bubby

*Sidles over to Jane and licks her face* You're too kind luv. And I didn't say 'grave'... it was just more along the line of 'crickets'!

I'm just quite excited to begin. Been a long while since a D/s story took my interest again.

Nice to meet you Darth!

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: bubby on July 28, 2012, 12:16:29 PM
*Sidles over to Jane and licks her face* You're too kind luv. And I didn't say 'grave'... it was just more along the line of 'crickets'!

I'm just quite excited to begin. Been a long while since a D/s story took my interest again.

Nice to meet you Darth!

A pleasure.

ReanimateMagnus

Awesome name an avatar Darth. Who's your favorite sith?

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 12:56:34 PM
Awesome name an avatar Darth. Who's your favorite sith?

Vader. Easily. My childhood hero! ;) ever since I was 4 and saw him walk onto the Tantive IV...
Got two display cases in my room with actionfigures, statuettes etc of movies, scifi etc.
Half of one has nothing more than Vader displays... :) And most of my posters are Vader too.

Though i do like many other Sith too. Like Maul, Revan, Dooku, Exar Kun,...

ReanimateMagnus

I always liked Darth Bane and Darth Zannah, but Exar Kun is my favorite.

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 01:34:56 PM
I always liked Darth Bane and Darth Zannah, but Exar Kun is my favorite.

Bane and Kun I both know... Zannah... which one is that again?

And we should tread careful we may be hijacking Miss Storm's thread with our SW geekery...

ReanimateMagnus

She's one of Bane's apprentices. I agree, topic closed.

azzmeister89

has no idea who most of these sith are, i just know the movie ones, are the others from games or books?

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 28, 2012, 02:13:48 PM
has no idea who most of these sith are, i just know the movie ones, are the others from games or books?

Comics, books, games. The EU basically. Expanded Universe as they say. (messed up and cluttered as it is nowadays)
Anyway back to rp discussions!

azzmeister89

good idea, shall we have the men try and stage an escape at some point or even try and dominate the women?

TheHangedOne

As long as you don't make a mess, I'm syre 'Cael will be fine with whatever.

Keke. Our dommes have a perfect service sub waiting for them.  8-)
Check out my poet tree!

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 28, 2012, 02:17:49 PM
good idea, shall we have the men try and stage an escape at some point or even try and dominate the women?

Attempting escape is likely. 'Domination' will depend on the chars. A lot of chars i proposed to Jane Storm have the potential to be dominant given the circumstances however not all. Same would be with some of your chars I presume. Some would be inclined to act in such a manner ic'ly be it by true preference (being forced into a submissive role), curiosity or (quite likely if the 'mistress' was of the cruel nasty sorty) vengeance.

bubby

Look at all you guys talking among yourself... delightful.  >:)

I would make sure you read the Domme's char sheets. These will tell you who has what potentials as your Mistress.

ReanimateMagnus

I wonder who will be my mistress.

TheHangedOne

Personally, I'm looking forward to being with bubby.  8-)
Check out my poet tree!

azzmeister89

i'm not really fussed who decides to take me, as long as we all have fun rping

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: azzmeister89 on July 28, 2012, 02:44:15 PM
i'm not really fussed who decides to take me, as long as we all have fun rping

You are the cookiemonster... no mistress can resist your collection of chocolate sprinkled biscuits!
A shame though the collection tends to 'mysteriously' dissapear constantly... >_>;

Rumour has it a blue monster munches them into oblivion, forever needing more... oh wait...

bubby

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 28, 2012, 02:42:28 PM
Personally, I'm looking forward to being with bubby.  8-)

*Licks and nibbles* Still not sure how Jane is going to work pairing, or if it will even be sets pairs at all. Who knows. We might just get to use and abuse you all!

....love that idea... >:)

azzmeister89

thats what i imagine will happen, the girls will be able to switch between us whenever they want and thank you for that awesome description darth, that totally made my day haha

KnowThySire

*still lurking* Hmmm... If that's the case, maybe there'll be room for me after all. :-)

bubby

*Yanks her fav Perv in and chews on his neck*

I should think so.

KnowThySire

Ahhh Bubby... How I missed the feeling of your teeth against my skin, hehe... You being here will be a bonus for me.

JadenMystic

This sounds like fun. Give me a bit to work on the char sheet. Would love to pair up with Magnus again! ;)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

bubby

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 28, 2012, 02:54:55 PM
Ahhh Bubby... How I missed the feeling of your teeth against my skin, hehe... You being here will be a bonus for me.

MMmmm listen to you. You say all the right things. *Licks the tip of her pencil and jots down yet another on her list.*  ;)

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 28, 2012, 03:02:12 PM
This sounds like fun. Give me a bit to work on the char sheet. Would love to pair up with Magnus again! ;)

Welcome Jaden!

ReanimateMagnus

Sounds like someone is claiming me...did I hear my name being called?

Darthvegeta800

So... plot? :)
Or at least overall 'flavor'? Though i suppose we'd best wait for Jane's return i think starting tomorrow she's back and ready to post... after reading all this insanity :)

KnowThySire

Is it cliche of me to say you make it easy. ;)

Plot? I assumed it was get sexually tortured by a bunch of seductive, demonic temptresses *cough*Bubby*cough* for the rest of eternity. Not a bad sounding plot to me. :D

ReanimateMagnus

I can add more to my background if that's what you meant.

bubby

The story takes place in one of the nine layers of hell (the second circle to be more precise) where The Queen of all Succubi resides with her deviant, yet loyal followers. Growing bored with the constant flow of sinners and their weakness, she discards all of them unto the other levels and keeps no one for further, meaningless torture. Instead, she orders her lovely subjects to bring only the finest, living male specimens from across the universe, giving them (and herself) a well-deserved vacation from all hellish matters. The main purpose for this is to find the perfect "entertainment" for the Queen, so the ladies have to test the males in every way possible (more details in the actual RP thread)

Our lovely GM's basic plot.

I personally already have a twist for my char.  >:) Which will certainly involve only the best, most delicious, and most resilient of slaves...

PoisonousKitty

Se im very excited for this lol ill be developing my character more as we go but it seems i am intrawled already for plot between her and one specific sub *eyes them* you know who you are lol

azzmeister89

the way you described that makes me fear for my characters sexual health bubby

PoisonousKitty

Hey since we are looking for more dom fenales would i be ok possibly creati.g a second character?

bubby

Sexual health, bodily health... 'tis all the same...  ;)

Quote from: PoisonousKitty on July 28, 2012, 03:32:04 PM
Hey since we are looking for more dom fenales would i be ok possibly creati.g a second character?

It would most likely be best to ask Jane about that Kitty.

elfguy

Do we really need more females? I got the impression we had a pretty balance roster.
----

azzmeister89

Quote from: bubby on July 28, 2012, 03:34:19 PM
Sexual health, bodily health... 'tis all the same...  ;)

thats why i'm afraid..... -_-"

PoisonousKitty

Will do once iget my computer online stuck on my phone for the moment im afraid. and i thought they were looking for more females lol i could be wrong.

ReanimateMagnus

Background for Ezekial:

Born in Yokohama, Japan he grew up a normal confident student. When he was seven though a moment in time scarred him for the rest of his life. Another child on a field trip to a local dam would think it would be funny to hold him off the ledge to see if he would scream. Not only did he, he also wet himself. Ever since that day he was timid and reluctant to approach any woman. He found his relief in online games, sitting alone day after day building some confidence through a fictitious realm. His only sport he learned was tennis, since it didn't require any interactions with anyone else to play. He also picked up some ping pong but not nearly as much as the aformentioned. Most consider himself in the field of Bioengineering to be genius. Since he spent most of college indoors and not socializing.

azzmeister89

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 03:37:27 PM
Background for Ezekial:

Born in Yokohama, Japan he grew up a normal confident student. When he was seven though a moment in time scarred him for the rest of his life. Another child on a field trip to a local dam would think it would be funny to hold him off the ledge to see if he would scream. Not only did he, he also wet himself. Ever since that day he was timid and reluctant to approach any woman. He found his relief in online games, sitting alone day after day building some confidence through a fictitious realm. His only sport he learned was tennis, since it didn't require any interactions with anyone else to play. He also picked up some ping pong but not nearly as much as the aformentioned. Most consider himself in the field of Bioengineering to be genius. Since he spent most of college indoors and not socializing.

so your character is like sheldon from big bang theory?

ReanimateMagnus

Sheldon is arrogant and nerdy. I would say he's more like the Welcome to the NHK character.

KnowThySire

*silently creating his character in the corner*

bubby

*Peers over Perv's shoulder, licks at the back of his neck*

PoisonousKitty

Makes me think i need to put more background on my character.

azzmeister89

KnowThySire

*trembles a the lick, and quickly looks back at bubby* No peeking you! *puts sheet behind his back with one hand, and with the other grabs her by her hair, tilting her head to the side to whisper in her ear menacingly* You may get to be the dominant one in the rp, but here you're mine.

JadenMystic

Name: Fiora "Fi"
Race: Fire Demon
Skin color: see pic
Eye color: see pic
Hair color: see pic
Height: 5'4"
Appearance: "human" form:
"demon" form:
Personality traits: obeys her queen's orders, very loyal to the women around her, and does her best to learn from them to be as evil and vindictive to her male servants as they are to theirs.
Strengths: use and control of fire, magick, and flight
Fears: rejection and being dominated (even if she does secretly desire to be dominated every once in a while.)
Sexual tendency: dom/switch

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

bubby

*Narrows eyes and quivers with a leering grin at Perv, whispering back*

Oh this is going to be all kinds of fun.

KnowThySire

*smirks, letting go of Bubby's hair* Indeed.

@Jaden: *stares at blue fire in picture* Ooooo.... Pretty....

ReanimateMagnus

I like the demon form Jaden. Sexy

JadenMystic

@Magnus: I'm claiming you, darlin. :-) Been a while since we RPed together. This time, roles are reversed! ;-)

@Hanged: How have you been?? Been a long time, as well, since we've RPed together, too! :-)

@Perv: If you see the fire blue/ white, look out. That's when fire is the hottest..... *glare at you with gold eyes seeking my victim...I mean, um, slave.....*

JadenMystic

KnowThySire

I'm pretty sure I'd be able to handle it, but just to be safe... *grabs Magnus, pulling him in front of Jaden's gaze* I believe you two are more familiar with one another. Now, I think It'd be best for me to take my leave. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.... *skips away to his corner to finish his character sheet*

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 28, 2012, 04:27:32 PM
I'm pretty sure I'd be able to handle it, but just to be safe... *grabs Magnus, pulling him in front of Jaden's gaze* I believe you two are more familiar with one another. Now, I think It'd be best for me to take my leave. La, la, la, la, la, la, la, la.... *skips away*

Lol love ya,Perv!

KnowThySire

Many women do, hun. Many women do... 8-)

ReanimateMagnus

JadenMystic

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 28, 2012, 04:35:02 PM
*huggles Jaden* Miss me?

*huggles Magnus back* of course, my dear. Why wouldn't I? I throughly enjoyed the one-on-one we used to have going. ;-)

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 28, 2012, 04:34:51 PM
Many women do, hun. Many women do... 8-)
I'm sure dear. And you're such a flirt, too  no one can resist ya. Bubby is gonna have her hands full with you. Lol

azzmeister89

wow you all seem to know each other so well, makes me feel like an intruder.

PoisonousKitty

Looks like magnus will have his hands full lol two ppl claiming him this ought to be interesting... Of course who would steal him is up to the gm here :) or you guys or however this goes :)

Lightshock16

I'm a little Anxious to start now, with more of these beautiful Demon's coming in for fun. My Guy's gonna be in for some fun. XP

JadenMystic

Did someone else claim him before me? I don't recall when looking thru the threads.....I know I made a claim when I said I wanted to join..... wonder if that's what everyone is thinking there is two claims on him....

KnowThySire

Not entirely sure it'll be that way. She knows how to push my buttons as much as much as I can push hers. *rubs teeth marks that Bubby left on his neck*

@azzmeigster: First of all, awesome name. Secondly, we were all intruders at one point. Just stick around, and soon you'll feel right at home.

@PoisonousKitty: The girls should duke it out in an oil-filled ring with bikinis on to see who gets who... That's my suggestion anyway...

PoisonousKitty

Lol no he just contacted me with a possible background plot with his character and mine xD
though im not sure how that is going to work now... she may look 19 ,but she is actually 250 years old...

azzmeister89

thanks perv, as far as who gets who i still like the idea of the girls moving from guy to guy whenever they choose, it sounds more like something super hot demon chicks would do

bubby

*Winks at Jaden*

Bubby knows how to deal with Perv.

I hope we don't get on trouble for flooding Jane's interest thread... just thought of that...

ReanimateMagnus

I don't care who claims me. I say let Jane decide.

KnowThySire

Ultimately, Jane will make the decision on how the pairings will go, but I don't have much of a problem with azzmeister's idea if that's what's chosen. Not sure on the ratio of guy to girl at this point, but it might be fair to everyone if it isn't equal. I was thinking all the guys should be together in a pit or single cell, only leaving when they're chosen by a girl. It would give the ones left behind a chance to build some camaraderie to make some "plans", while the girls get their fill of their victims. When they're finished, they throw the guy back into the cell in order to switch to the next one.

Of course, as things move along, favoritism can still occur. Maybe, after a while, the demonesses tend to favor a certain guy for whatever the reason may be,  or even a couple of the slaves getting the stockholm syndrome, causing them to fall for their masters, even though the girls see them as just sex objects.

There's many ways that we can go with this, but like Magnus said, I'll let Jane decide.

who149

Did this thing bump 3 pages in a single afternoon? wow xD Anyway, this all is looking pretty good. I kind of like Perv's idea, but as he said, it ultimately goes down to Jane.

Ons and offs!

Darthvegeta800

What i'd like to see is some rivalry/infernal powerplay among the 'mistresses' too. All of them trying to be the one to find the 'best catch' to offer to their 'Queen'. (and some perhaps unwilling to part eventually?)
Could be interesting especially if a mistress begins to manipulate things to her advantage...

Naughtyness is fun! But an extra layer of complexity to the interactions can't be bad now can it?
>:)

JadenMystic

I think my char is the youngest of the women. Magnus's char could be one that mine is being trained on. Kitty could be training me. :-)

PoisonousKitty

Ooooo i really like that idea :)

ReanimateMagnus

*sits around quietly, trying not to bring attention to himself*

bubby

*Slides her hand under the back of Perv's shirt and runs a fingernail down the length of his spine*

Done yet?

Lightshock16

*yawns and sits back, hand's behind his head, relaxing* :P

KnowThySire

Not quite. Somebody keeps distracting me, so I'm finding it hard to focus.

*tilts head to look back at Bubby* If you keep doing things like that, I'm going to have to punish you to teach you a lesson.

bubby

*Runs fingers through his hair, gripping tight to tilt his face to the side and leaning close to murmur against his cheek.*

And I'm going to have to teach you how to focus through distraction...

*Chuckles and lets his hair go, sauntering off to gain a beverage.*

KnowThySire

*looks back at character sheet before glancing between his legs*

Dammit, she got me...

ReanimateMagnus

*types away all anime like, pounding on keyboard* Don't mind me yall.

KnowThySire

Name: Bryce Harper
Race: Lycan
Skin color: Fair
Eye color: Brown (Yellow - Lycan)
Hair color: Brown
Height: 6' (6'9" - Lycan)
Weight: 185 lbs (345 lbs – Lycan)
Endownment: 8.5 inches (14" – Lycan)
Appearance: Bryce; Lycan Form
Personality traits: Despite the fact that Bryce is a lycan, he is rather kind, well mannered, and intelligent. He’s always friendly, open to the idea of meeting new people, and willing to help whenever needed, which was the reason he made such a good doctor. Bryce tends to joke around according to his weird sense of humor, and tries to enjoy life as it happens around him, knowing how fast things can change for the worst.

Don’t get confused by those parts of his personality. The monster within causes him to act like he’s like a different person when he loses control. His switch can easily be flipped from the gentle, caring doctor to an angry, ruthless, overpowering, and unpredictable feral lycan.

However, when it comes to women, Bryce can’t help but get slightly timid in nature. Sex used to be very enjoyable for him. He could let go of his restraints, enjoying everything it had to offer. Unfortunately, once he became a lycan, something Bryce had enjoyed so much had easily been ruined. In the act, he could feel nothing but the desire to be dominant, but in doing so, it caused his blood to rush, hair to stand, and heart to race as his feral side demanded to be free and take over. Bryce, not wanting to hurt his female partner, kept his beast reserved, but sometimes left both he and the woman unsatisfied. The price he had to pay in order to avoid regaining consciousness to another slaughtered girl.

Strengths: For a former doctor, Bryce is very much in shape, having participated in several sports during his college years. The real talent is his intelligence and knowledge of the human body, something he worked hard at acquiring while in school.
Fears: Losing his humanity to his feral side.
Sexual tendency: Switch (Mostly Dom after the incedent, and entirely Dom once he's transformed.)
Profession: Unemployed (Formerly a Doctor)
What was he doing before the abduction: On the run, as he had been for the past three years. He was somewhere in the redwoods of california, recovering from his latest transformation.
What was he wearing before the abduction: His clothes, a grey t-shirt with a pair of jeans, had been shredded due to the expansion of his body from his lycan state, so he was virtually naked when abducted. One thing that tends to stand out though is the wedding ring he wears.

KnowThySire

Hope that lycans are allowed here. I was thinking of having it be a normal full-moon werewolf, but I didn't think there'd be a moon in hell so...

bubby

>:)

Lycan blood will taste so sweet.

KnowThySire

I'm intrigued as how you're planning to get it.

ReanimateMagnus

Normal human blood tastes the same, well a bit different when mutated a bit, exposed to gamma rays. :D

KnowThySire

After that comment, I'm going to guess that your character has some secrets to him.

ReanimateMagnus

Well he is a bioengineer/genius...what did you think he was an average human. How dull. :D

KnowThySire

Lol I'm sure your two lady friends will highly enjoy that. An average man probably wouldn't be able to handle them anyway.

bubby

*Slips off to get lost in tumblr while waiting for the arrival of our glorious GM*

ReanimateMagnus

*waves and is distracted by bubby's chest* Hi.

Countdown0

Ooookay...

SO, I just did a count. We have 11 unique characters in this thread. Then I'm assuming Jane would contribute a 12th character.

Problem. There are only 4 confirmed female characters, and I'll assume that Jame willn be playing the "Queen," giving us 5.

To balance things out, we need 2 more female characters. Assuming no more male characters get added O.o

On's + Off's                             
RP Search Thread
A/A's

Sephiriel

Your *glorious* GM has just recovered from the shock (3 pages in one day, you guys really go well together..every GM's dream)
First and foremost, welcome, welcome! My Queen shall have the pleasure of seeing your lovely characters working hard to please her (some less, others more >:] ) so everyone's accepted at this point and the character submissions are closed for MALE CHARACTERS starting from today. I have one more female character interest in my PM (she has a very lovely idea too) and if Kitty is really interested in making another female character - no problem. Besides, I'm not seeing the Queen settling for just one character, she's too greedy.   

Here is the link to the OOC and please start there by posting your character sheets once more (now is the time to make the last changes if you have any) and this form right here:

Ons:
Offs:

Give points from 1 to 5 (1=absolutely not, 5 =hell yeah) and one or both of the attributes (DOING IT TO OTHERS/ BEING COMEPELLED TO) for the following:

Domestic servitude or (non)consensual slavery
    Enforced chastity of the submissive
    Erotic humiliation
    Sexual slavery
    Verbal humiliation
    Fetishes, such as foot/shoe/boot worship, uniforms, smoking (FEEL FREE TO ADD HERE)
    Cross-dressing
    Whipping
    Corporal Punishment
    Trampling
    Feminization
    Bondage (sexual)
    Public humiliation

Click here

If you guys have any ideas regarding anything feel free to share. We'll talk some more on the OOC after everyone places their character sheets there.

JadenMystic

Not to sound like an idiot, but can someone explain the numbers thing we're supposed to add to our character  sheet? I don't get it. If I'd known there was a numbers thing making this a system game, I wouldn't've joined. I don't understand them.

ReanimateMagnus

It's not a system it's just your rating from 0-5 if you prefer one of those on/offs

KnowThySire

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 29, 2012, 10:40:00 AM
Not to sound like an idiot, but can someone explain the numbers thing we're supposed to add to our character  sheet? I don't get it. If I'd known there was a numbers thing making this a system game, I wouldn't've joined. I don't understand them.

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 10:46:14 AM
It's not a system it's just your rating from 0-5 if you prefer one of those on/offs

i.e. If you like sexual slavery being done to you, you give it a 5, and if you like doing to others, but not as much, give it a 3 or a 4 or something.

ReanimateMagnus

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 29, 2012, 10:56:25 AM
i.e. If you like sexual slavery being done to you, you give it a 5, and if you like doing to others, but not as much, give it a 3 or a 4 or something.

He said it better. :D

JadenMystic

Ok...... do we have to do that and add it? I'm on a cell and I know I can't add that to what I already have posted in OOC  I kept losing some of what I posted anyways.

ReanimateMagnus

I'd say wait till you get home and modify it then.

Sephiriel

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 29, 2012, 12:05:39 PM
Ok...... do we have to do that and add it? I'm on a cell and I know I can't add that to what I already have posted in OOC  I kept losing some of what I posted anyways.

You can add it later Jaden :) Is necessary so others know what to expect...what you like and don't like. Order and discipline people! *winks*

JadenMystic

I can't. Computer is in the shop. All I have to use is the cell. And I still see no point in the number thing.

TheHangedOne

Jaden, have you ever rated something? Or have you ever seen a rating like "four out of five stars"? It's like that. And it's to give an idea to others about what sort of scenes you are comfortable playing in, and which scenes you would specifically like to see enacted.
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

Just woke up. Let me get some coffee and I'll switch over my char.

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 29, 2012, 12:14:54 PM
Jaden, have you ever rated something? Or have you ever seen a rating like "four out of five stars"? It's like that. And it's to give an idea to others about what sort of scenes you are comfortable playing in, and which scenes you would specifically like to see enacted.

No, I've never rated anything. Yes, I've seen a rating like "four out of five stars". I've always shrugged my shoulders at them thinking ok... whatev and gone on. Sorry I'm making this difficult...I don't mean to be. I just don't see the point. You know? We have an o/o page. That should suffice enough.

ReanimateMagnus

Quote from: JadenMystic on July 29, 2012, 12:28:36 PM
No, I've never rated anything. Yes, I've seen a rating like "four out of five stars". I've always shrugged my shoulders at them thinking ok... whatev and gone on. Sorry I'm making this difficult...I don't mean to be. I just don't see the point. You know? We have an o/o page. That should suffice enough.

She's got a point.

I think it's there so you don't have to load a new page.

TheHangedOne

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 12:34:26 PM
She's got a point.

I think it's there so you don't have to load a new page.

Yeah. For me, it's just easier to open the one thread, and be able to see everything at a glance, rather than having to go and check who plays which character again, then finding their O/O's, and then going there, and reading it all. For me, it makes sense, as a matter of simplification.
Check out my poet tree!

KnowThySire

Yes, like the man hung by a rope said, it's just to give us, your partners, an idea of your preferences in a simpler form rather than reading all someone's O/O page. I myself don't have one because I was too lazy to make it, so this was easier for me than making an entirely new thread for it. However, if it's the system of it you're not getting, I can happily explain it for you. Or if you don't want to go through the trouble since you're on a phone, I'm sure Jane can wait til you get your computer back for it.

@Bubby: *takes a pot of coffee that just happened to already be made, and pours a cup for Bubby, handing it to her*

Morning sunshine.

JadenMystic

To me  the numbers are more complicated...

ReanimateMagnus

I'm a math person so I love numbers. :D

KnowThySire

Okay, well, maybe this'll help.

The scale is 1-5, 5 being the highest in that you really like something, and 1 being the lowest and that you hate whatever the topic is. If you're unsure of which side to lean to, pick a number between the scale of 1-5.

I think what could be confusing you is for the two sets of numbers. One side is supposed to be for how you feel about things being done to you, while the other is how you feel about doing them to others. I'll give an example:

For "Enforced chastity of the submissive" I put 2/4, meaning that I don't like it to be forced upon me because I'm a perv who desires sex almost every second of every day so I gave it a 2 because chastity is like torture for me, but, when it comes to performing it on a girl, I gave it a 4 because I find it fun to starve a female of her desires 'til she begs for it. *is a sick hypocritical bastard*

Is it a little easier to understand now?

TheHangedOne

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 12:43:21 PM
So am I. Most people might look at the world, and see colors, or words, or hear sounds... me, I see numbers. Numbers everywhere.
Check out my poet tree!

JadenMystic

Just stop with the numbers, please? I'm not going to pay attention to them anyway, and all this talk is doing is frustrating me more. I'll be reading o/o's because that's what I understand.

KnowThySire

JadenMystic

Quote from: ReanimateMagnus on July 29, 2012, 12:43:21 PM

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 29, 2012, 12:50:43 PM
So am I. Most people might look at the world, and see colors, or words, or hear sounds... me, I see numbers. Numbers everywhere.
My 13 year old autistic son loves numbers, and I'm sure he could figure it out. He's like my dad. My dad taught math until he retired. I couldn't stand it. Confused me too much. I'm a colors/ words/ sounds person like my autistic 10 year old daughter that sings from the time she gets up in the morning to the time she goes to bed.

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheRomanticPerv on July 29, 2012, 12:53:11 PM
Well, I tried. :-\

I know you did. I'm grateful for that. I just don't get it. My mind is wired differently.

Lightshock16

My Form's up. I'm decent with number's so I sorta knew what I was doing, although it is an odd way of doing it. :P

TheHangedOne

I apologize for frustrating you, Jaden. Whether it's in part, or in whole.
Check out my poet tree!

bubby

*Purrs at Hanged and buries her face in the cup*

Mmm..mornin'. Having a hard time getting going.

JadenMystic

Quote from: TheHangedMan on July 29, 2012, 01:01:58 PM
I apologize for frustrating you, Jaden. Whether it's in part, or in whole.

You didn't frustrate me, darlin. The whole number rating thing did..

KnowThySire

Meh, we all have our weaknesses. It happens.

ReanimateMagnus

My weakness is gluten, and empathy.

bubby

what is this.... empathy.... you speak of?

KnowThySire

Lust. I'm a slave to it.

It's tough for me because, like my name suggests, I'd rather be romantic, but, God, being a perv is way too much fun. *expects to die in a fiery grave*

bubby

KnowThySire

*goes up behind bubby, groping for a weakness*

I'm sure I'll find something.

bubby

ReanimateMagnus

Bubby I imagine your weakness is uv rays. :D

bubby

Lol!

Methinks all OOC should now go to the actual OOC, since we have one now?

Darthvegeta800

Quote from: bubby on July 29, 2012, 01:50:04 PM
Lol!

Methinks all OOC should now go to the actual OOC, since we have one now?

Btw Bubby i like the picture of your char.

Sephiriel

(Can't actually believe I'm doing this) ..AND BUMPING for devious female chars..woo!

elfguy

I haven't posted much in the recruitment thread but I'm still around! Waiting for some rebellious slaves to take control of!
----

Sephiriel

Haven't done this in..such a long time...*bump* (yay, so much fun!)

We are officially recruiting for devious, sensual, wacky (?), fun loving female demons. No experience required, just send your CV via PM or glue it directly on the announcement board. We pay in well-endowed males.