A weak link

Started by vinaymadhur, September 05, 2012, 09:28:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

vinaymadhur

And they died burning, ironically their job was to make others feel happy by providing them crackers.
And she was raped, she was 12 year old, she was mutilated, how her soul would have felt leaving her body.
And they went to work on a rainy day to earn their daily wage , some dreams got buried where trains will run in the future.
And they roam with education in mind, hunger in belly, darkness in thoughts.

This is a side of my country, my place. a side of me let' just say. cause it used to happen 22 years back, and it keeps happening , it has not stopped.
Why have i not been able to stop it?
Why am i not strong enough?

they say individual makes himself strong, then his family, then his social circle, then his nation. Some part of mMy nation is crippled right now.
I am a part of that paralysed limb.

Enervate me. Being in a state of shock is not helping. This can't keep going on.

Modesty with pleasure is a mix worth discovering.

vinaymadhur

they were chasing him,
there was fear, He must have done something wrong. But not able to recall what it could have been.
After running for sometime there was a realization, that crowd couldn't catch him.
Was it his strong will or were they not real people??

He decided to stop and confront the noises, They came to a standstill.
Every time he looked into someone's eyes, they will disappear.
And he knew he was being chased by fear inside his mind, by thoughts he found scary.
Cause these thoughts create chaos, a rebellion in the thought process.

You gotta take care of them time to time, to control the demon before it controls you.
And then he woke up, learning some more things from his dream this time.

The link feels stronger.

vinaymadhur

It was scheduled 8 months from then,
The recruitment had started.
There was excitment in the Air, after all the Cosmo-Champ was the tag everyone wanted to be labelled with.

The link wondered, was it in him? was he good enough to make the cut?
Were people around behaving differently since the purple incident?
Why can't he remember what happened in those couple of hours?

So started to pen it down, once again like he has done it all summer.
bits and pieces are required to fabricate  a story, all he remember was chewing a gum at Yogi's store, waiting for his turn at the counter and the next moment of his senses he was 30 miles away from his last location ,sitting in a trial room his measurements were being taken for some prosthetic body parts.  The moulds around, why were they making him feel uneasy?

How did he got there?

The answers he got from people were not enough.
Something is missing,  those two hours have to be filled. There must be a reason his fitness level has gone up, his temper has cooled down, he finds focus easily, there has to be an answer.

vinaymadhur

What makes him good at these things, that people like about him ? Isn't this is cause of something he hate very much and tried all is life to get away from them. The efforts he made for that helped become the person they see right now. But will they welcome his thought process as much as they like his actions? Isn't this ironic , the foundation of a good character was laid with crushed and battered feelings.
They say he can read minds, he can't ... HE just knows what the situation other person is stuck into cause he has been there before. He has been there and was able to get out of it. But some part of him was left behind, mind was corrupted, so is his soul, but he do l*ves , at least he likes to think that way. It keeps him connected, it keeps his fragments of thoughts Joint. keeps him from breaking apart.
Cause he know well, all those who admire his persona will be the first one to put him into an Asylum  for lunatics Or in Prison with criminals.
But he would like to be there, cause he will meet people who have at least once in their life experienced , how it is like to take actions based on your self defined rules.