News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Police RP interest thread

Started by Vostroya, October 31, 2009, 08:48:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vostroya

As soon as everybody gets there character posted I suppose, I already have the intro prepared and ready to go, Also I have put extra info into my character.

Major Major

Jolly good. Constable Stone is ready and waiting to do his bit.

Vostroya

lol Officer Koutai ready to kick a** and chew bubble gum........and he's all out of bubble gum...

Major Major

So, which section would it be in, just so as I know?

Vostroya

Probably in the light human small groups area

Major Major

All right. I can be a little forgetful sometimes.

Vostroya

Not a problem, i was trying to figure out where to put it as well lol

Kizurin

So, it looks like there would be only three of us... Will we start soon or see if someone else gets interested?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault

Vostroya

Yeah we will probably start today, since the other has decided she does not to play. I know another person that will maybe want to play but she has not been on lately so we will start after I get some food and write up the thread

Major Major

Very good. This will be fun.... And I apologise in advance if I get anything wrong, or tread on anyone's toes.

Major Major

Say, how long ago was Hell Week?

Vostroya

It was about 1 year ago. Sorry for being off, I was watching a movie. Also I won't be on tomorrow and much of Monday. I'll be heading out of town.

Major Major

Major Major

And that's the thing; Henry was genuinely meaning well, it just so happens that it blew up in his face.

Vostroya

Yeah he'll have to learn about cops in America not liking it when a new officer comments on their equipment is a no no.

Major Major

I don't know these things, so you'll have to let me know about these oddities.

Vostroya

Don't worry you learn as you go

Major Major

I just want to check now. This is Liberty City, right? From the Grand Theft Auto games?

Vostroya

Yes, but I won't use all of it, i'll be using several different ideas from other sources as well.

Major Major

So, should we make up names for areas, or do you have something planned?

Major Major

I'm actually in a bit of a dilemma now. I want to keep him in this, but at the same time, Arex has a good point. Henry's probably going to be a liability for a while, until he's proved his worth.

Vostroya

Arex is testing you, If you sign the paper he will know that he has no heart for the job, if he refuses to be transferred out he'll know he is taking the initiative.

Kizurin

I can get info from anyone I'd like or there is some 'but'?
My switches ON and OFF
When Kizurin is away...

I am rooting for you Vekseid, stay healthy.

The human species is made up of seven billion subspecies each consisting of one specimen. 
~Robert Brault