News:

"Forbidden Fruit [L-H]"
Congratulations Mellific & Swashbuckler for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Tori's wants... (Seeking M)

Started by Zealously Jaded, January 13, 2010, 03:19:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zealously Jaded

A very cliqued meeting.

Jack was twice Amelia's age, to everyone else it was obvious why he was he had married her, bringing her out for parties and tonight was no exception. She was bored, and being ignored by everyone, even Jack had taken his hand from her waist, turning his back to her. They had been married for over a year, to look at her it was obvious she was his 2nd wife, this made her the least popular person in the world, well the party at least. It was a semi-intimate affair, 100 of Jack's closest business associates.

As the music drifted about the crowded party, champagne was flowing as freely as the pointless chatter. Amelia smiled politely as she stood listening to her husband talking about work trying to schmooze his business partners. Looking round trying to find an exit, ignoring the glares from the other wives, her gaze was met by a pair of amused eyes at the bar...

OK that's the idea, what happens is open.

*Update*

After seeing Avatar lastnight, I'm in the mood for doing an avatar rp, I have an idea so PM me if your interested.

Zealously Jaded

nerdyanddirty

Is this set in modern times? Should she know the person already?

Just a thought, but could we set this in Victorian times, and instead of having her be disliked because she's a home wrecker, she could be disliked because she's lower class (with the previous wife having died rather than being divorced)?

Zealously Jaded

It's really open to interpretation but yer I like that idea :)

Zealously Jaded