Period Dramas ( Males come in ^^)

Started by LadyDiscord, August 07, 2010, 11:41:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LadyDiscord

I would like to do an historically inaccurate roleplay, plus picture plots!

Kinks include: Bondage, Non Con, blackmail, pregnancy, Con, Romance and violence action.

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=67155
Cleopatra The young Egyptian Queen of the Nile.
Before her father died it was promised that she would be the next in line to rule. However the throne was taken from her by her deceptive High priest and she was banished into the dessert to die. During this time Julius Cesar had made plans to rule Egypt by conquest. The High priest is a terrible man and under his rule the people are starving and dying.  Julius Cesar captures Egypt and dethrones the evil high priest and thus claims Egypt as province of Rome. He seeks Cleopatra so that he can place her rightfully on the throne, but only as associate of Rome. She has other plans to try to restore  Egypt without involvement from Cesar and Rome. Her plans were to seduce and manipulate Cesar using her feminine wiles but she ends up falling inlove with the Roman General, which causes problems back in Rome.

Queen Elizabeth Lady of England.
It is around the time for the young queen to be courted and married. However if she were to marry she would have to surrender her right of ruler and that's something she simply isn't ready for. There will be multiple suitors who urge her on. Also her royal advisors constant pressing for her to take a husband so that England may be ruled properly. Not only will she be the sole ruler of England but it's savior for religious reform. However she is no virgin queen and is quite promiscuous with many of her suitors (Multi role).

Next Female Warrior..
http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=66272
Join my village and make money.
✔✦✘

fallensaviour

there could be some fun things with the cleopatra one...and i'd like to see what you could do with the female warrior...i actually have an idea or two with that one

LadyDiscord

✔✦✘

fallensaviour

LadyDiscord

✔✦✘

oberkommandoderdan

As a fan of the original JC (that's Julius Cesar) I would love to play in that game. If it is still free. Please PM me if you are interested. :)