Looking for Specifics Here... (Specific Request Thread) (F/F, M/F, M/M)

Started by ABagOVicodin, February 14, 2012, 03:46:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ABagOVicodin

Some of you have probably seen the large request thread that I have updated from time to time on this section of the site. However instead of me usually roleplaying out the desires of others, I wish to partake in a roleplay with a specific plotline/pairing. I am going to be at work in a little bit so I will be as specific as possible to show what I am looking for. Please PM me if you are interested, do not post here.

League of Legends: I can think of a quick one shot plot, or a possible long term one. However either way, League of Legends sounds really good right about now...

Amateur Vigilante:
This has been an idea that has been mulling around in my head, but I haven't exactly been able to get down on this site. This idea is based around Kickass, the idea at least, and it is centered around one character, who comes up with the idea that they should be a vigilante for their city. However things do not end up as planned. It can be a one shot roleplay, where the character ends up being raped and killed, or long term, where sheer dumb luck prevents the character from being killed, but they are taken advantage of and robbed by criminals whenever the character tries to stop them. Eventually the character would be able to solve crimes, but there is a slippery slope to reaching them. I am looking for someone to either play multiple characters that the character would meet, or the vigilante themselves. The vigilante can be any age, but preferably 17 and older, and this roleplay is able to be any of the possible pairings, with males, females, or futanaris through in the mix, you choose.

My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I know, it's a cliche, and I know, eww brony! Rule 34, gross, clopping! Now that you have that all of your system, I wanted to play out a possible pairing between any of the mane six, or a multitude of other ponies we could bring into the mix. Now if you don't like ponies, or playing out anthros, I am perfectly fine with switching the equines to a human race, as long as they keep their characterization, since that is what makes them their character, after all. Message me if you are interested, I'm sure a good plot can be created, or maybe a one shot, your choice!

1. Arranged Marriage (F/F)
This pairing is based on a roleplay that I had a long time ago, that has been bugging me for quite a while now. The setting takes place in the United States, around 1920 or 1930, when cars were mass produced, but still expensive. The two characters in question are a girl at around age 17, who has not been married yet due to her fear of being away from her parents, and a cross dresser. The two characters are the daughters of wealthy families and since the girl has chased away every potential suitor with her mixture of empathy and confusion, the family resorted to arranging a marriage with her forcefully with a dominant member of another company's family. The story is a light role play that will chronicle the character struggles of these two women due to their personalities.

The Girl (Age 17)
Considering I do not have a specific name for her, the name can be anything, however keep it mind that it must be English or American, considering the time period. The girl is an empath, not because of intelligence or magic powers, but her empathetic abilities are more because of a literal foil to her sister, who is an older woman that is marrying an older man for the financial benefits. The Girl is naive, confused, and wants to live out the last few teenage years that she has, but due to her shut-in personality, she doesn't have much to do if she were to not be thrown into this marriage. She loves her family dearly, but is too naive to believe that her family is throwing her to someone to not only get rid of her, but to make sure that she is out of the way so that a boy could be born for the family to take over the company. The rest of her personality can be malleable.

The Crossdresser (Age 18-24)
The Crossdresser is an interesting character, considering she has gone through what The Girl is currently going through, and has outgrown it physically, but not exactly mentally. The Crossdresser was abandoned at the age of 8 due to her desire to wear boy clothes instead of girl clothes, and was sent to her Aunt's house to live and be cared for. Her aunt respected her decision, but because of the Crossdresser's decision, she was no longer allowed to be in the higher branches of the company. She was demoted to a lower branch (IE: Waitress, Hostess, etc) but the Aunt's financial gains due to her deceased husband gave her enough funds to purchase a house for The Crossdresser and live happily throughout the rest of her days. The Crossdresser is completely happy with her lifestyle, until she is thrown into this marriage by recommendation of her Aunt. Her personality is mostly set in stone, however it can be malleable in certain areas.

The Aunt is aware of The Crossdresser's gender, but is also aware that any man that tries to be married to The Girl will either break the girl to his desires, or be driven out and fail the marriage. And considering divorce was extremely frowned upon in this society, The Aunt assumes that The Crossdresser would be the best suitor, since they have the same personality problems and fears of commitment.

Thank you for reading this and I hope some of you are interested in the possible literary nirvana that could come from this story, if it is played with characters like these. I hope to hear from some of you, if any of you are interested.

ABagOVicodin

This pairing has been reopened due to the writer unable to participate.

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin

ABagOVicodin