D&D Inspired Ideas [F/F, Light to Extreme]

Started by Hemingway, April 23, 2017, 01:35:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hemingway

Hello!

If you're reading this, it probably means you're interested in Dungeons & Dragons - or at least an adventure-style story in a fantasy setting, as well as F/F pairings. I originally only had one plot idea, but have decided to add more as they come to me. You'll find those below. Before I let you get to the part you're really here for, though, I want you to know that the stories are by no means set in stone. If there are details you want to change, I'm always open to hearing your suggestions. I also really don't have any strong preferences for who plays which role, so please think about that, too.

The New Recruit
Romantic, Lesbian
Note: I've started one game based on this idea, and a second game would need to be a bit different. At the very least, I'd have to play the younger woman.

A party of experienced adventurers decide to bring in some new blood to replace former members who have retired, or died. The remaining few are slowly getting on in their years, but are by no means ready to throw in the towel. They decide to take on a young, inexperienced woman eager for adventure. The leader of the party - a kind, matronly woman in her 30s or 40s - takes on the role of mentor for the new recruit. It doesn't take all that long, however, before feelings begin to develop between the two women. The older woman worries that such a relationship might cause problems for the group, but the tension between them refuses to go away. When - perhaps after a night of celebration, or a particularly dangerous experience - the younger woman finally makes a move, they decide to give it a try, and are forced to balance their commitments to each other, and to the group.

Baleful Reuinion
Non-con, Extreme, Incest, Corruption, Lesbian, Futa

A group of adventurers is hired to invade the lair of an evil sorceress. It's a dangerous task, but pays too well for them to pass up the opportunity. Unbeknownst to the group, however, the entire contract is a trap: Once inside the lair, they are captured one by one, and brought before the sorceress. As it turns out, the sorceress is the mother of the young woman in charge of the party, desperate to get her daughter back and twist her into something more fitting to her tastes. With threats and torture, she forces her daughter into degrading acts, in hopes of breaking her.

If anything here tickles your fancy, feel free to check my O/Os to see if you think we'd make a good match - and let me know through a PM!

Hemingway

Added Baleful Reunion.

Instead of focusing on just one plot idea, I will add more as they come to me. I don't want to do a bump every time I add an idea, so if you see the thread has been edited, there's probably something that's new.