Female seeking male for RP [closed]

Started by ZhenShanMei, February 04, 2011, 02:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ZhenShanMei

Hello all, I'm on the lookout for role players. The following is a list of ideas I'd like to try. Also, I invite you to check out my Ons/Offs page.  If you're interested in Role Playing with me, please send a PM and we can discuss some plots for the pairings. If you have your own ideas please share them! 8D

Sunny Side Up: A preschool teacher has been having problems with her new student. When she finally calls his father for a conference, she comes to understand why the kid is so bad. The single dad is just as bad or maybe worse.

Guess How Much I Love You: A girl hops into a taxi one day. She strikes up a nice conversation with the shy driver like she always does and then carries on with the rest of her day. She's surprised the next day to see the taxi driver was the same as the day before . . . and the next day as well . . . and the next day and the day after that. Eventually, she starts randomly bumping into him everywhere. It's not so coincidental anymore. Now it's just creepy.

Terms and Conditions:
A girl on her way to work bumps into a stranger. Their personalities clash and they end up arguing in the middle of the street. Later she finds out that he is her new boss.

Isn't It Lovely?: The actor is an arrogant womanizer and party animal. His assistant is an old-fashioned professional who cleans up his messes. (Can switch roles)

Model x Photographer:
(If you got a plot, I'm up for it)

I rarely ever play a sub character to a good dom so that's why all the plots I'm looking for involve my partner's character having some level of dominance.
Though, I am not unwilling to play dom myself if the plot is good.

Kaisude

I am looking to do an rp solo. Haven't been able to get one up and running so. Plus I am new here. Was looking over your list, on you on and offs page. I kind of like your pirate idea. Though I am open to anything else. Vampire/Werewolves would be cliche, but I think it would be fun either way.

ZhenShanMei

Awesome Blossom. PM So we can discuss some more. ^_^

Kaisude

ZhenShanMei

Hey anime fans! This is the only time I'll ever make selfish requests regarding RPing. I've been kinda in the mood to do some fandoms. Any of these interest you?

Ouran High School Host Club

School Rumble
Harima x Yakumo
Togu x OC

Majin Tantei Nogami Neuro
Neuro x OC

Death Note
L x OC

Fullmetal Alchemist
Mustang x Hawkeye
Greed x OC

Soul Eater