You are either not logged in or not registered with our community. Click here to register.

January 19, 2022, 04:44:46 pm

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length

Click here if you are having problems.
Default Wide Screen Beige Lilac Rainbow Black & Blue October Platinum Send us your theme!

Wiki Blogs Dicebot

Author Topic: The Midnight Society Recruitment Thread (Gothic Punk-Vampire Game)  (Read 798 times)

Offline Lady Sakura

• #BlackLivesMatter|Stop breaking yourself down into bite-sized pieces, stay whole and let them choke #BostonFierce #1PatriotsFan 🏈|Patriot Sister of Merry G.|Untamed's Bestie 💘|Surviving Horror with Gnothi|#EclipseTwin
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 1
Re: The Midnight Society Recruitment Thread (Gothic Punk-Vampire Game)
« Reply #50 on: January 13, 2022, 08:53:18 pm »
My WIP so far.

Your Keeper of Sanctuary
Kyoko Araceli

Pronouns: She/Her
Player Name: Lady Sakura
Character Alias(s):
Died at what age?: 20
True Age: 120
Sire Info: Reika Araceli - Her twin sister.

Physical Details

Height: 5'10"
Hair Color: Brown Hair
Eye color: Green Eyes
Piercings or tattoos?:
Other physical characteristics.:
Faceclaim: Zendaya

Personal Details

Personal Skills:
Martial Skills:
Occupation: Owns The Domain of The Sanctuary (Undecided at the moment)
Personality : The good and bad of your character's Personality.
Sexual Orientation: Pansexual
Ons and Offs: What attracts your character?
History: Include details of their mortal life before they were turned, and what they became after. Doesn't need to be huge.

Supernatural Details

Supernatural Quirk(s):
Possessive: When Kyoko takes a liking to something, she wants to keep it to herself. Be it a person, place, or object. She does all she can to treat these obsessions well but never lets them go—anyone who endangers or threatens to take these from her risk bringing her full wrath down upon them.

Advanced Vampiric Abilities:

Dominate: Rank 5- Command, Hypnotize, Conditioning, Possession, and Indoctrination.

Auspex: Rank 3- See the unseen, Lie detector, Aura Perception

Glamor- Rank 2, Awe and Dread Gaze

Fortitude- Rank 2, Resilience and Iron Body.

Keeper Details
Work: Kyoko will offer work around her sanctuary. Bar Tenders, waiters, and the like. One of the few jobs that reflects mortal life if you want it.
Years at Role: 100
Reputation: Kyoko has been the Keeper for over a century. She stepped into the position during the war that saw The Society fighting The Eyes of Azure for control of the city. Providing safe haven for Vampires seeking to flee as well as those on both side of the war. It was in her Sanctuary The Eyes of Azure surrendered, and Kyoko ensured their safe retreat from the city. In general most people view her as a proper Keeper, she has a disconnected feel to her, as if the troubles of the leadership in the city aren't her own.

Most kindred believe she's among the most powerful vampires in the city, and there exists a aura of mystery as no one is sure if she has a agenda or not. But the fact most can't be sure she isn't working towards her own goals leaves many elders warry of her. It's believed Kess is terrified of her, and only uses her Sanctuary to call a Coven.

Second Character WIP

Naughty By Nature  >:)
Your Pleasure Or Pain

Pronouns:  She/Her
Player Name: Lady Sakura
Character Alias(s):
Died at what age?: 19
True Age: 135
Sire Info: Tarik Nader- Is a member of a neutral faction of vampires called The Raven's Perch. Traik trained Sasha since she was a mortal child, grooming her to make her into a weapon to be used by The Guild. Tarik is as close to a parent as she'll ever have, and still keeps in touch with her for opportunities for her.

Physical Details

Height:  5'7'
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Dark Brown
Piercings or tattoos?: Does your character have any distinguished piercings or tattoos.
Other physical characteristics.: Any other specific physical details you want to note.
Faceclaim: Naressa Valdez

Personal Details

Personal Skills:
Martial Skills:
Personality :
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons and Offs: What attracts your character?
History
Known Info:

Supernatural Details

Supernatural Quirk(s):
Nymphomania (Undecided)

« Last Edit: January 13, 2022, 09:23:44 pm by Lady Sakura »

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #51 on: January 14, 2022, 01:03:46 am »
My fledgling for approval
Charlie Johnson

Pronouns: She/Her
Player Name: Curvykitten
Character Alias(s): hacker name Anomaly (4N0M4LY) but her face is not linked to it, probably has a few nicknames from those around her
Died at what age?: 18
True Age: 27
Sire Info: Nate Johnson but he is now missing, she was raised by a member from the local society of vampires. (Open to this being a PC or a NPC)

Physical Details

Height:  5’7’’
Hair Color: Black
Eye color: Hazel
Piercings or tattoos?: ears, nose, lip, nipples, bellybutton, hood, all pierced and these tattoo’s
left forearm, right hip, left thigh,  the words imagination is the only weapon in the war against reality tattooed on her right ribcage.

Other physical characteristics.: Any other specific physical details you want to note.
Faceclaim: Ricky Amiee

Personal Details

Personal Skills: Computer hacking, tech design, programming, pickpocket, B and E, safe cracking, Drawing, painting, writing, lying, stealth, forgery(both art and identities)
Martial Skills:
Boxing though Charlie is first and foremost a brawler
Has learned how to use firearms
Is taking Krav Maga

Occupation: Thieving for most everything she needs, and she does work for the society
Personality : Charlie used to be shy, awkward, and horrible with people. But after loosing her family things shifted in the young girl. Charlie is bold, brash, feisty, intelligent, mysterious, with a dark sense of humor. She seems to keep parts of herself closed off and hidden away from people. So she never really talks about her past, just tid bits here and there. But she is not shy, forward, flirty, strong, smart ass with a stubborn streak. She has a passion for for art, and is brilliant to say the least and isn't afraid to make it known. She seems to have a fiery spirit that struggles with something within. It may seem like she is hiding something deep within her.

She tries to maintain a balance, but there are times when the darkness within almost seems to overshadow the light within her soul. A struggle she continues to have within herself, but for now it is a struggle she is winning. Though don't be surprised if she has an attitude, or finds herself lost to her vices from time to time. After all the dark side has proven to a bit more fun from at times.
Sexual Orientation: Bisexual
Ons and Offs: ON’s Off’s link
Ons: boldness, understanding, free spirited, if you ready want to get into her heart it will take time,
Off:s snobs, bullies, being without her gear, whiners,
History:

To know how Charlie was changed one has to go much farther back than her embrace. Back to when she was a little kid, looking up at her big brother as he protected her against yet another drunken outrage of their father. Nate was always protecting her and taking the brunt of their father's abuse. And despite the bruises it left behind he never complained, in fact, he seemed to find ways to smile even when things were at their worst. Maybe it was because it was just because it made her smile, no matter the reason it was a feature she grew up seeing.

Years passed as they always do, and soon they both grew up into young adults. Her brother stayed home to protect her, even when she told him to go. He wouldn’t abandon her, but he had a plan. All they needed to do was get through her through school and they could runoff. He’d protect her till she could get into college and get far away from the man they called a monster.

Charlie was a brilliant little girl, well beyond her years as she started helping her brother with his homework long before entering high school. She was such a lovely shy young girl, one her brother tried to lift up as best he could. But fate would take him from her and change their lives forever.

Now Charlie thought the world of her brother, but in truth, he would get into trouble even on his best days. And it was some of this trouble that followed him home one day. Charlie still doesn’t know the truth of what happened to her brother. But she knows that he vanished for some time. Most people thought he finally just got fed up with her father and left. But Charlie always believed he was still out there, that he’d never leave her. And if the police or her father weren’t going to help her she’d have to help herself.

This is where her programming and hacking skills began, first getting into police records to try and see what they had gotten on his case. She had been horrified to see they had barely done anything, even more so that they had simply said he’d run away from home! How could they! He’d never leave her…never! She raged against those that told her to leave it alone. Raged against those that tried to stifle her mind, and put her into a box. She simply raged for the next several years. Using and expanding on her skills she gained a bit of a reputation as a street kid, thief, and hacker that went by the name Anomaly (4N0M4LY).

When she turned 18 things changed once again for her, but not in the way she’d expected. One night during the worst storm in years the door came slamming into the humble place she called home. And in the darkened doorframe stood her brother! Nate! It had been years since he’d disappeared. She went to him but stopped when her eyes adjusted to the darkness and were able to truly see him. Nate was drenched, bloody, bruised, and looked as if he were an animal ready to bolt or attack at any moment. But Charlie didn’t hesitate, she pulled him into the house and started to fret over him.

Now truth be told the next few moments were fuzzy, but Charlie can remember her brother apologizing over and over again. She recalled him how he cried over her body…yes body, she remembered it well. And the scent of blood, her blood hot and sticky as it spilled onto the floor below her. Nate had latched onto her throat, no…yes…it can’t be. None of it made sense, why would Nate attack her? Nate wasn’t a vampire, he couldn’t be! They weren’t real anymore, the purge had killed them off?! But the truth was far to real as her brother drank deeply from her.

Drink…come on drink…she barely heard the command as it filtered into her mind. But she obeyed her brother's voice and her lips parted. At first, all she felt was the thick cold stain of what tasted like liquid metal. It wasn’t pleasant in the least, but Nate forced his wrist onto her mouth and forced the crimson fluid down into her throat. It was then she heard the shots, the loud boom of a shotgun as it went off near her. Charlie has no idea what happened after that as the world went dark and fire overtook her senses and her body began to die.

Shit….shit…shit…god damn brat…I knew I should have killed him when he was born…bad egg…always was a bad egg. Her father's voice slurring full of hatred filled her mind before her eyes suddenly opened. Charlie sat bolt upright and scared the living hell out of her father. Who was half-drunk talking to himself on the couch only a few feet away from what he assumed was her dead body. He was panicked and at a loss on what to do, he should have called 911 but gods only knows what was going through his head in his current state.

Charlie had no idea what had happened, and her father grew angry when Charlie tried to calm him down. He was drunk, paranoid, and on the edge. So when he finally snapped and came after her she lashed out and knocked him unconscious. It seemed like the right thing to do at the time, but as the fresh scent of blood filled the air Charlie realized something was very wrong.

Her father had pushed her to the edge for the last time, a familiar rage grew within her and it sent her into a frenzy. She attacked her father and drank him dry before she had any idea what had happened. Unsure of what to do next, and the sirens in the background Charlie had no choice but to act quickly. She packed a backpack and grabbed her laptop, gear, and her turtle Archie before leaving the house of horrors behind for the last time ever. From here Charlie ran, she ran until her body ached and every part of her told her to hide. The world had been turned upside down and now she was what…a monster…no a vampire! She could still taste her father's blood on her lips as she hide within the sewers of the city. Where was Nate? What had he done to her? And why? What did this all mean? These and so many questions passed through her mind as Charlie hid away from the sun and tried to wrap her head around everything that had happened.

Weeks turned to months as Charlie tried to figure out what she was in this new world. Diving into the deep web she hunted for any sign of other vampires. Finally, after several false leads, she found an auction site for blood dolls or humans in this case. It sickened her, but it gave her a lead that she latched onto with both fangs. Following that lead down the rabbit hole led her to the local conclave and a small group of vampires. Needless to say, her showing up to their supposedly secret meeting didn’t go ever very well. Thankfully though sanity and mercy prevailed that day and she was not killed on sight. But oddly welcomed into the vampire society. Still very new, a baby vampire when compared to the others in the city. But that didn’t mean she couldn’t be useful. Using her new found abilities and her a few of her old ones Charlie found a place within the society of vampires.

Known Info: to the human world she is just a struggling artist and techy, to the vampire society she is known as the go to girl for new identities and forgeries. She is also known to them for her B and E skills and has used them to aid the elders as best she could. Is known for being feisty at times, but useful to the society as a whole. Though there is some uncertainty about her brother and where he may be, and if he can be trusted. The fact that he turned her and left was greatly looked down upon. Though the fact that Charlie survived such a change; without turning into a wild beast. Has garnered a bit of respect from those older then her.

Supernatural Details

Supernatural Quirk(s):

Prey Exclusion - children, Charlie refuses to feed off children.

Cold Breeze -  It seems where ever you go, a cold breeze follows you. Always chilling those around you whenever you are near.

Nightmares - of her past and the night she was turned

Shapeshifter - 1- gift of the beast

Celerity - 2 - cat’s grace, Traversal

Oblivion - 1 - shadow cloak

Fortitude - 1 - Resilience

Offline Untamed SkiesTopic starter

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Caught in Sakky's Web
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #52 on: January 14, 2022, 06:29:12 am »
Curvy's fledgling is accepted! I'll get a character thread made at some point this afternoon! I think Charlie has great skills for a fledgling role and a real creative story.

Lady Sakura is also off to a good start. I look forward to learning morr aboit Kyoko and Sasha.

Offline Crensler

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • Blood for the Blood God and catgirls for everyone!
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 0
« Reply #53 on: January 14, 2022, 09:22:14 am »
Hmmm *plants an interest flag and thinks things over*

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Caught in Sakky's Web
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #54 on: January 14, 2022, 09:32:42 am »
Welcome! Let me know if you have any questions.

Offline Lady Sakura

• #BlackLivesMatter|Stop breaking yourself down into bite-sized pieces, stay whole and let them choke #BostonFierce #1PatriotsFan 🏈|Patriot Sister of Merry G.|Untamed's Bestie 💘|Surviving Horror with Gnothi|#EclipseTwin
  • Dame
  • Addict
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #55 on: January 14, 2022, 10:13:50 am »
Hmmm *plants an interest flag and thinks things over*

Whoo welcome!

Offline Crensler

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #56 on: January 14, 2022, 10:40:32 am »
Thanks for the welcomes ^^

I'm kind of considering one of the open Sherriff positions...

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Caught in Sakky's Web
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #57 on: January 14, 2022, 11:08:17 am »
So just a heads up on the Sheriff positions. Currently, Wolfling and Lovely Complex have stated they intend to apply for each open position respectively as well.

So assuming their interest is still there, those spots may be filled.

That said, we could figure out a Elder role, potentially your character could be in line/expected to replace Rafael Binachi as the Sheriff of Secrets?

Offline Crensler

• Lord
  • Seducer
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #58 on: January 14, 2022, 01:05:43 pm »
I wouldn't complain if that were the case, and no worries if they're taken already ^^
« Last Edit: January 14, 2022, 06:08:38 pm by Crensler »

Offline CurvyKitten

• Dame
  • Addict
  • Location: Trust your heart if the seas catch fire, live by love though the stars walk backward.
  • Sex is a part of nature. I go along with nature.
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #59 on: January 14, 2022, 06:05:13 pm »
Curvy's fledgling is accepted! I'll get a character thread made at some point this afternoon! I think Charlie has great skills for a fledgling role and a real creative story.

Lady Sakura is also off to a good start. I look forward to learning morr aboit Kyoko and Sasha.

YAAY! And thank you the goal was to make her useful while staying true to her story. :) Glad you like her.

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Caught in Sakky's Web
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #60 on: January 14, 2022, 06:38:22 pm »
Let me know if no one reaches out to you soon about a sire. I have a couple ideas that could get her integrated into the city we can discuss so she's not being left out.

Also we have the character thread up now. If your character has been approved feel free to post there. I'll be figuring out a NPC thread soon as well.

Offline Lovely Complex

• They|Them • Sassmeister ♚ King of Kings ♚ King of Brats ♚ Brat Boy • Complex Brat • Huggable Brat • Wordplayer • Mediator • Enthusiast •
  • Centurion
  • Addict
  • ❝CARE FOR A CIGARETTE?❞
  • View My Rolls
  • Referrals: 4
« Reply #61 on: January 15, 2022, 08:22:54 am »
I shall be working on my character in the next couple of days and get him up for approval! ^^

• Knight
  • Enchanter
  • Caught in Sakky's Web
  • View My Rolls
« Reply #62 on: January 15, 2022, 08:33:31 am »
Looking forward to it!