Would you like me if I.....

Started by forbiddenfruit, July 22, 2011, 01:10:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belle33

Awww, so thoughtful.

Would you like me if I spotted an imaginary drop of sauce on your finger and closed my lips around to sucked it off?

Ons/Offs, Stories & Poems, Currently Not Available for RP

Captain Maltese

It would certainly make me... thoughtful.

Would you like me if my hand was resting on your thigh under the table?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

O/O            Current stories

Belle33

Indeed.

Would you like me if I trembled a little at your touch?

Captain Maltese

I would bathe in the sensation.

Would you like me if I slipped a little written note into your stocking and told you not to look yet?

Posting status:  25th December: Up To Date 5 of 9 : last month 2, this month 5, total 38 posts for 2023.

Belle33

Yes!  Though the temptation would just killll me.

Would you like me if I leaned in close until our noses were nearly touching and suggested we skip dessert?

Captain Maltese

Yes I would, but I would request we hurry into the night to have a different kind of dessert. At the nearest really good hotel.

Would you like me if I had already ordered a room?

Belle33

Thank god!  I might need a cold shower after this thread.

Would you like me if I cornered you in the elevator and bruised your lips with mine?

Captain Maltese

Yes, indeed.

Would you like me if I had made highly unofficial arrangements with the staff to stop the lift between two floors on my chosen button combination for a random number of seconds, with light and music and doors firmly disabled?

Belle33

Best arrangements ever!

Would you like me if I demonstrated a pirouette I haven't done since 4th grade?

Captain Maltese

A pirouette in high heels? I would be absolutely thrilled and not a little amused.

Would you like me if I liked your legwork and stockings so much that I had to kneel on one knee to let my hands inspect them from ankle to thigh?

Belle33

I would like that.  Perhaps you could help me with my technique.

Would you like me if I noticed your phone buzz and discretely silenced it?

Captain Maltese

Phones are evil. Good job.

Would you like me if I carried you from the elevator, once it resumed and arrived, and straight into the rented room to put you directly in the four poster bed?

Lapine

Oh my, yes!

Would you like me if I put all your canned goods in alphabetical order?

Captain Maltese

Actually they already are sorted by contents but I would welcome the help. Ordnung muss sen.

Would you like me if I was only lukewarm about kitchen work?

Mnemosyne

Yes, so long as you do not expect me to do everything, all the time, always.

Would you like me if I wanted to try to make a cat think I was a cat too?
I like my posts like I like my cock.
Thick, lengthy, and something I can choke up on.
Cravings//Apologies&Absences//O&O
I've been Insulted... Disrespected... I've been
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I'd get popcorn and beer and watch with great interest.

Would you like me if I suggested fluffy ears and a tail for your experiment? The plug-in kind of tail?

Mnemosyne

Yes, although I do not believe they would do much good. I do not believe it is the fur that makes a cat think it is a cat, or any other cat is a cat for that matter. Since there are hairless cats after all. I'd be happy to be made to feel more like a cat, even if it was just for my own benefit rather than another cat's. The closest I've felt to have gotten to making a cat think I was a cat was in fact when I decided to try licking the cat as if I were grooming it. I was very happy when it licked me back on my face. *cough hack* I mean, what? Licking cats? How absurd.

Would you like me if I could not help but meow compulsively at times when I was sad, afraid or embarrassed?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

I would find it strangely arousing. But hey, I already am a cat person. They are wonderful beings.

Would you like me if I told you to sleep on the bedroom rug when I thought you needed a little disciplining? I can assure you it would be a pretty short nap though. A... cat nap.

Mnemosyne

Yes, I would. So long as the rug was kept clean.

Would you like me if I liked the idea of a collar with both spikes and a lace trim?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Would I like it? Would I like seeing you with a spiked and lace trimmed collar? I'd love it. And I would insist on making it myself *coughsImayactuallyhavemadeoneirl*

Would you like it if I always had the leash in a pocket on my body somewhere, as a reminder of what was my property?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would hope you would go so far as to actually put the leash to use, in public or not. You'd probably have to tug on it, if I got distracted by something else.

Would you like it if I felt so comfortable with a collar on that I rarely even remembered it was there?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Yes indeed.I only make collars that people want to wear anyway. And I would not be carrying a leash if I did not intend to use it. Even in certain public settings such as clubs. So you would be reminded of its presence when you least expected it.

Would you like me if I knew as well as you the meaning of the collar being put on in the first place - and what would happen if you took it off without a very good explanation?

Mnemosyne

Yes. I would love to be wearing it as more than just a fashion statement.

Would you like me if I decided not to answer any phone of any kind, even if you asked me to?
Mistreated

Captain Maltese

Knowing why I  would assume control over your business for a while.

Would you like me i I rented in a dozen rented cats so you could reailly imbibe?

Mnemosyne

No, because I would cry so much when they would have to go. I also have never experienced so many cats in one place, it sounds somewhat overwhelming. Unless they are kittens?

Would you like me if I was trapped under a dozen cats?
Mistreated