Mad science, please! Experiments, steroids, Stepfordization... (F for anyone)

Started by Beorning, April 15, 2018, 03:47:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beorning

Hello there, E!

Lately, I'm craving some sort of RP involving... mad science! Specifically, I'm interested in the aspect of mad science that relates to the trope of a mad scientist / doctor (or a group of them) conducting experiments / treatments on some unwilling subject. There is just something about the proverbial damsel in distress strapped to the laboratory table that resonates with me... meaning, I'd like to play the damsel :)

It doesn't have to be that stereotypical. What I want is simply to play a female victim in a scenario where a mad / radical / sinister scientist (or scientists) does something to her against her will. What could that something be? Well, there are many possibilities! It could a scary medical procedure, my character could get mutated into a weird creature (the weirder, the better) or turned into a bizarre cyborg... It could also involve mind control (which I really like as a trope). As I said, there are many options!

When it comes to specifics, here are three ideas I'd like to try. They aren't the only ones, though!

A Stepford Wife

I admit that I really, really like The Stepford Wives - and I'd love to play in a story where my female character gets transformed into someone's docile and domesticated wife by the way of mad science, brainwashing etc. Again, this is a subject rich in possibilities - here are some specific story options related to it:

• A story of a relatively "gentle" Stepfordization, with my female character being subtly influenced by some sort of mind control - and, gradually, turning into an old-fashioned, pleasant, ever-smiling housewife focused solely on caring for her family and home.
  • Similar to above, but with my female becoming not a typical housewife, but more a "lady of the house": a classy (and yet submissive) wife to a rich man - one who manages the house staff, accompanies her husband to elegant parties (while not speaking much at them and being mostly her husband's "beautiful ornament" etc.)
  • Something darker: a tale of Stepfordization, but with the focus on some weird, unpleasant and quite invasive procedures designed by a group of men to turn women into conservative, meek housewives. This would be a story of my female character being medically broken and transformed, with her independence being removed forcibly. Some gruesomeness could definitely be involved...

Just a few ideas! Overall, I really do have a soft spot for The Stepford Wives - and I'd love to play a female character in such a story.

A related idea: I'd also love to try doing some kind of story where I would be a husband married to a totally domesticated, and obedient wife... Want to play a Stepford Wife? Let's talk :)

Steroids

Another story tied to the theme of mad science could be a story about a woman's steroidifaction (term I came up with, don't look it up ;) ). Basically: it's a forced bodybuilding plot. In this story, an intelligent, introspective and feminine woman would be captured by a mad scientist, forced to take steroids and participate in a harsh regimen of physical training, weight lifting etc. In the end, she'd be transformed into strongwoman with bulging muscles. Side effects like increased sexual arousal and lower voice might appear, too. At the same time, the woman's introspective nature would be changed, with her become less and less thoughtful, focused mainly on building her musculature and strength. There might also be some discipline training involved, with the woman made into the scientist's obedient henchwoman...

Cyborgs

This is a simple idea, really: a mad scientist captures a woman and transforms her into a cyborg. I don't mean a beautiful sci-fi cyborg here - what I'd be interested in is a cyborg that would be at least somewhat bizarre and grim. It'd be less about sexiness and more about body horror, basically. I'd want to explore how it feels to be turned into a semi-mechanical being - and what would happen next to such a transformed woman.

So, these are the three specific plots I have! But, overall, I'd be interested in all kinds of "victim of mad science" plots. Interested in one of the above? Have an own idea in mind? In either case, please PM me - and let's talk! :)