GPBL - The Hard Cock of the Law [M lf F, Light-to-Med NC]

Started by TheVillain, April 15, 2018, 09:12:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

TheVillain

It's been about a year since a mysterious plague nicknamed "The Man Flu" has struck. Nobody knows where it came from exactly, and there's plenty of conspiracy theories about it, but all anyone really knows for sure is that nearly everyone has had it at some point and that it damages the body's ability to process some hormones. As a result only about 2% of the world's adult males even have a sex drive anymore, and only maybe 1 in 100,000 still produce viable sperm that can impregnate women.

In response a series of new laws has been passed, the gist of them being -
1.) Nobody is allowed to vote, buy a house, or buy a car until they have their fertility tested.
2.) If a woman is fertile she's only allowed to wear clothes in public if she's on her period, the weather is particularly bad, or she has a job that requires her to wear clothing (like being a teacher or a brain surgeon) and even then only while on the clock.
3.) Men that are still fertile are put on a registry and given a "GPBL" or a General Purpose Breeding License. Over time the owners of GPBLs have declared immune to most sex crime laws up to - up to and including "the use of advanced consent tactics". Meaning that for men with GPBLs, Rape is now basically legal.

MC - A police officer whose also fertile. As such he not only has a GPBL but he is given access to a running list of women rumored to have violated GPBL laws by "resisting consent" or "violating of the new fertility dress codes". And of course he's not only allowed but he's openly encouraged to administer some "hands on Justice" to these particular lawbreakers.

Thoughts/Ideas?
My O/O's / My A/A's / My Ideas
Update - Apologies to all my partners, real life is exploding and I've gotten far behind.