Fingered by Freddy

Started by Ladies Gentleman, November 11, 2016, 10:24:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ladies Gentleman

Hey E members!

So in light of my recent role playing scene luck. (Partners have been starting a scene or story of which I have taken a great deal of time to write detail for and then don't respond for a month or don't respond at all.) I am going to attempt a fun and somewhat "freaky" idea/fantasy that I have in mind. This story is inspired by Halloween and the King of Nightmares himself Freddy Krueger. So horror fans or ladies with a Freddy fetish (there seems to be quite a few believe it or not) this is for you. I see this scene played out one of two ways:

Scene A: MC is the one and only Freddy Krueger himself, perverted, violent and witty. Your character would play the typical unsuspecting and maybe a little bit naive teenager that stumbles upon a boiler room in an abandoned factory and your football player boyfriend and most of your other friends end up horrifically dismembered. But, you on the other hand bring out a different kind of deranged nature in Freddy and he uses his ability to transform to fulfill his lustful desires on your body. This may start out as non-con just for fun, and then maybe through a little bimbofication your character starts to secretly like it. Lots of kinks involved here as you can imagine.

Or scene B: My character works at a secluded haunted house as Freddy and you are one of the customers. You mention that Freddy doesn't scare you as much as he makes you "a little wet" and my character majorly breaks the rules by getting friendly with you as a customer.

My requirements so we're on the same page:

I'm fine with some light romance, but to be downright honest this is going to be very sexually driven. In other words ladies. We're mostly fucking for fun *gasp* I know shocking. Ladies Gentl.....I mean...FREDDY would never do that right?

Please use a lot of detail in describing your character and her body herself. And her reactions and scenes and I will do the same

And please for the love of all the E gods: be willing and able to post or continue the story at LEAST once a week. It's painful to wait over a month for a response. And it as I'm sure you can relate, kills the mood. I am open to quite a few kinks so if you have any you'd like to discuss or add please pm me. I'll list mine to the person of interest. Thanks for reading!

- LG

PS: To the hardcore role players out there that don't see a lot of thread history with me to reference. Please give me a chance and don't "judge a book by its cover" the reasoning behind this is because with work and story balance I usually use my phone to write. This doesn't mean I won't give you the juicy detailed stories we all love. That is all! ;)