Apocalypse Six recruitment thread

Started by Elven Sex Goddess, March 01, 2014, 08:33:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Elven Sex Goddess

Six survivors have come together in a post apocalyptic world.   Six very different people, who for various reasons have survived to come together to form a elite team of survivors.    In a world that has alien invaders,  zombies and host of mutated creatures.   

The group has not come across any other survivors.   That is until their tech person, Free Spirit gets a ham radio transmission that eludes to survivors back east in Florida.    What they know for certain is major industrial cities have been wiped out world wide.    That had happen at the start of the world calamity.   Now the world is riddle with hot spots of nuclear wastelands.   

There is good news,  the alien invaders are also reduced to pockets of survivors.   Having been beaten in their invasion attempt, those that remain are all that are left of the armada that had descended upon earth.   

The Aliens

Zombies

Mutated creatures

Nuclear wastelands

For now the game will be free form.  There are five characters to choose from, I will play the sixth character of the team.    Players may expand upon the character they choose with a background and name other then the call name that has been given to each one of them. 

Captain - Is the leader of this post apocalyptic team.   A former pilot,  an captain in the United States Air Force.   Is not the most talented or well trained hand to hand fighter.   However, he eludes in heavy doses a charismatic leadership quality.   Along with being quite proficient strategically, makes him well suited to be the leader.

Played by:  SheerFantasia

Scout - is a U.S Marshall from Texas.   He is quite proficient with tracking and infiltration skills.   He is also an excellent shot and a strong tactician.     

Played by:  Juggtacular

Sniper  -  is a former hit woman of the Mexican mafia.   Who is an excellent world class shot.   She would act as an coyote along the border smuggling in mules loaded with drugs.   

Played by:     

Baby Boom -  Is a former terrorist,  proficient with making bombs,  virtually out of anything.   She now has a new Jihad, killing all the dam alien scum and zombie and mutated freaks. 

Played by:  Chaosfox

Free Spirit - a wiz with technology.   Graduated from MIT, made millions.  Those skills help make him quite the car jack, now in the post apocalyptic world.   No combat skills at all for the free spirit.   However, that wiz with technology also gives a fast glib of tongue.   

Played by:     Frank Reshman

The Naturalist - a nudist from southern California.   Champion of the world nude Olympic games in archery.    Is also a botanist who studied at Cal-Berkley.     

Played by: Elven Sex Goddess

Angie

Hmm, where would the team be starting, with the objective being in Florida? I'd like to play the Sniper, if no one else minds.
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 01, 2014, 11:03:00 PM
Hmm, where would the team be starting, with the objective being in Florida? I'd like to play the Sniper, if no one else minds.

Sure you can play Sniper.   

The group will be starting out in a small town of less then 300 before the apocalypse in southern California,  Ocotillo is the name of the town.  Which sits some 25 miles north of Baja California of Mexico.   

Chaosfox

I kind of want to play Baby Boom I do like this concept a lot
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Angie

I'm quite happy that young Solid Snake is Team Captain, I trust him more then any other Captain.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chaosfox on March 01, 2014, 11:41:12 PM
I kind of want to play Baby Boom I do like this concept a lot

Baby Boom

Rave

I may be interested in playing Free Spirit if this thread picks up more track.

Juggtacular

If I play the scout, could I make her a guy? Or is that not allowed?

Angie

Eh, I think Elven's trying to keep a balance of guy/girl. If you wanna play a male scout, I'll happily play female Sniper to keep it balanced.

Juggtacular

I thought it would be with the 3 male/3 female. If she'd allow me to play a male scout and you switch to a lady sniper I'd be more than happy to sign up.

SheerFantasia

Love the end of the world/last survivors scenario.  I'd like to apply for the position of Captain if its still available.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Rave on March 02, 2014, 12:26:15 AM
I may be interested in playing Free Spirit if this thread picks up more track.

Free Spirit

Quote from: Juggtacular on March 02, 2014, 12:48:54 AM
If I play the scout, could I make her a guy? Or is that not allowed?

Scout,  yes to as a guy if want.

Quote from: Angiejuusan on March 02, 2014, 01:24:23 AM
Eh, I think Elven's trying to keep a balance of guy/girl. If you wanna play a male scout, I'll happily play female Sniper to keep it balanced.

Yes intent was to offer a balanced ratio.   If you want to switch.  Through I prefer you play what you prefer as balance is not as important.   To a player being happy with the character they're playing.   

Quote from: SheerFantasia on March 02, 2014, 03:46:48 AM
Love the end of the world/last survivors scenario.  I'd like to apply for the position of Captain if its still available.

Captain

Alright I am currently getting ready for work, when I get home from work later today I will put up the OOC and game threads and start the role play.   

Juggtacular

Elven Sex Goddess

The links to ooc and game threads

Apocalypse Six -  OOC

Apocalypse Six - the World

Elven Sex Goddess

Frank Reshman

I'll sign up for the Free Spirit, if you're still looking for people.  I think it would be fun playing someone with zero fighting skills but high technical focus. 

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Frank Reshman on March 07, 2014, 09:18:22 AM
I'll sign up for the Free Spirit, if you're still looking for people.  I think it would be fun playing someone with zero fighting skills but high technical focus.

Free spirit is yours to play.    Welcome aboard.

Chaosfox

Sorry about my delay on my post. I have it started in a document computer issues have kept me from working on getting all my stuff fone If I don't have it up tonight I will have it up by tomorrow night.
There is no Order only Chaos and all the joys that it brings. 
This way too On's and Off's

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: Chaosfox on March 07, 2014, 08:13:35 PM
Sorry about my delay on my post. I have it started in a document computer issues have kept me from working on getting all my stuff fone If I don't have it up tonight I will have it up by tomorrow night.

No problem,  thanks for heads up.   

SheerFantasia

If there's trouble filling the part of Sniper, I'll volunteer to take it to get the game on track.

Elven Sex Goddess

Quote from: SheerFantasia on March 12, 2014, 03:39:27 AM
If there's trouble filling the part of Sniper, I'll volunteer to take it to get the game on track.

The problem is more that we wait for those that have said they wish to commit,  cannot even do a first post in game.   Only one person also who has not posted has had the courtesy to even give explanation and give heads up still interested just delayed. 

So if have not posted yet in the game thread, then please do.   
Quote from: Elven Sex Goddess on March 02, 2014, 10:39:56 PM
The links to ooc and game threads

Apocalypse Six -  OOC

Apocalypse Six - the World