4 words after sex

Started by I dont know, December 13, 2011, 06:39:13 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adammair

Oh, but she is! (Even her eyebrows are red, and I'm SURE the curtains match the rug. >:) )

TaintedAndDelish

(kidding ... nice pic xD)

Back door next time...

Mingnon

“There are only two races of men: decent and indecent. Both are found everywhere.”
-Victor Frankl
Discord RPs - Ons + Offs  - AnAs Thread
Oath of the Drake
Look for hot monsters in your area!

The Jackal

Adammair

Rolo

quit your bitchin already!

Seduction is merely hypnosis with desire!

-KAI-

Dirty old man in training!
Sneaky Little Bastard!

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Adammair

WashAutumstar

“Being a geek is all about being honest about what you enjoy and not being afraid to demonstrate that affection. It means never having to play it cool about how much you like something. It’s basically a license to proudly emote on a somewhat childish level rather than behave like a supposed adult. Being a geek is extremely liberating." - Simon Pegg

Adammair

Really? That's so sweet.

WashAutumstar

I meant too bad    (for you)

Adammair

WashAutumstar

indeed, love the picture

Adammair

makizushi

Zadaris

"The only way to discover the limits of the possible is to go beyond them, into the impossible."

Damned Eternally

Damned's Dirty Mind / My Games / Damned's Ideas
Tentatively Available for Games

My A's and A's
Updated 09/08/2018 14th Oct 2016

Not a daily poster, muse has been preoccupied with earning cash.

WashAutumstar

you're feisty aren't you?

Damned Eternally

My A's and A's

WashAutumstar

Nothing wrong with that ;)

Adammair

She's mine, back off! ;D

WashAutumstar

We could always share ;)

WashAutumstar

Damned Eternally

It's always her choice  >:) ;)

My A's and A's

Adammair

Yes, that it is. (will be working on our story shortly, love :-) )