The Musings Of Adonis (Updated 10/07/2017, searching for F!)

Started by Adonis, November 30, 2009, 01:13:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kazuume

"If a thing is worth doing, it is worth doing slowly ... very slowly."
                                 ~Gypsy Rose Lee~
                                           ---,`--@
     ~Kill me slowly, so through the pain, I will know I have lived.~

What's Yes & What's Not
Apologies & Absences
Stalled out stories: Dragon Familiar ~ Loki

Adonis

You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's
Current Muse Status: Overdriiiive

Adonis

Cleared out old, inactive stories, and updated with two new stories, "All Hail", and "I just need a reason". "A simple Mix-up" is available once more, due to partner disappearance after several months.
You can't change who people are at their core. You can only love them for what they've given you.
O/O's

Adonis

Added Godstruck, The Wolf, Divine By Mistake, and Fallen Guardian. Removed all taken plots.
O/O's

Adonis

Cleared out "Godstruck, The Wolf, Divine By Mistake, and Fallen Guardian", as they are in progress. Removed the picture-inspiration section, and added two stories I'm craving (though un-named at the moment).
O/O's

Karissma

I am very interested in the farmer plot. Would you like to talk plot over pm possibly?
Karissma <3

Demi

I would be interested in either one of your lovely picture-inspired plots. Large chunks of my adolescent years were spent on/around ranches and farms, so I've got a bit of knowledge, where they're concerned. :-)

If you're still looking, I'm happy to further discuss ideas over PM or IM.
Updated 11/26/2017!
Attempting to make a return from hiatus.
Current Games

Adonis

Re-structured the "What I like" section a bit, added four new plots, removed two old taken ones.
O/O's

Secretwriter

I like the idea of the zombie apocalypse rp. Perhaps we could plot?

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

EternalStarLight

Good evening, Adonis.

I would be very interested in becoming one of your RP partners. I am intrigued by the post-apocalypse scenario but if that plot has already been taken I am willing to try any of the others. I look forward to hearing from you.

JadenMystic

Give Me A Reason sounds likea lot of fun of you want to try another RP with me. :-)

A/A(update 1/27) Ideas(update 6/15) O/O&Chars(update 2/1)

there are times when a change of direction is for your highest good. It takes courage to change direction. Choose the path your heart agrees with and walk with your head high and your eyes open. Don't be afraid.

Adonis

I see I have finally coerced the Secret from her hiding place ;) Eternal, I'd love to discuss more !

Madam Jaden, though I'd love to, I'm trying to circulate a bit of new blood into my posting. So for now I think I'll hafta decline. I appreciate the offer though !
O/O's

Adonis

Tweaked the "sensuality" section a bit, added three new plots, cleared out all of the older ones, and brought back an original (which has been snapped up rather quickly it seems!)
O/O's

HarleyQuinn

Alhanna

Quote from: Adonis on November 30, 2009, 01:13:46 PM
-The Traveling Stones- (Themes: Humor, Romance, Size difference)

Pulled from a rather favorite series of mine, this story focuses on a reversal of the original theme. All around the islands of the Gaelic speaking nations, there are sets of stones, set up in a fashion much like Stonehenge. These stones were used by those of ancient and royal bloodlines for quick passage for clan meetings. A hand on the stone and a whispered phrase rips open the fabric of space to transport the passenger to where he wishes to be. Fierce battles of unknown origins (mainly because I'm not aiming for historical accuracy) rage hard and long, and in order to prevent himself from death, the current king of the timeline uses the stones. Something goes wrong though.

When his vision finally clears, it is near dawn. In and around the stones are small sections several paces long all gridded off with woven fabric in a manner he has never seen before. Thinking it witchcraft, our young king takes the best possible course of action. He begins ripping apart the designs laid out to prevent whatever nefarious sorcery from ever taking place.

This is where your lovely lady comes in. Smart, beautiful, inquisitive, and suddenly pissed. Some asshat in re-enactment garb is down near your archaeological digsite, ripping up all of your meticulously placed search grids!

This story most definitely will have its comedic elements as she tries to acclimate him to his new surroundings, understand his archaic way of thinking, and resist the fact that he's just shy of six and a half feet tall with only enough fat to wet a skillet attached to his body. Historically speaking, the earlier, more primitive times bred larger men. In just about every way imaginable ;)

This appeals to the part of me that loves time-crossed tales. However, I'm not sure if our O/Os would be compatible enough to make a story enjoyable? Perhaps you can check and let me know, Lord Adonis?

The Oath of the Drake

She's real, she's deep, she's logical and mystical. She believes in kindness and oneness and romance. She's sensitive and distant, a warrior, a lover. She believes in road trips to the stars and dancing with the universe. She's fearless and gentle, wondrous and brave. She lives in waterfalls and forests and sunsets and galaxies. She's the artist, the thinker, the poem and the dream. - Creig Crippen

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

Removed all old/taken plots so as to be less confusing.
O/O's

Adonis

Updated. Two "new" plots added, and two taken ones set into spoilers.
O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

EvieFrye

Hi, is Fallen Guardian back up? It sound interesting. And if your open to ideas, I have one that may add a dimension to the plot. If your open to that. Please let me know.

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

O/O's

Adonis

Updated with a new plot, and cleaned out older ones.
O/O's

Adonis

Removed plots that are taken, and reorganized a bit for better flow.
O/O's