Would you like a menu? [Dom M Wanted][MxF]

Started by Butterflykiss, August 06, 2009, 05:47:06 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Butterflykiss

A few ideas to get games rolling. These are very general, as I hope you’ll add your own ideas to each.

May include: VAN, BON, NC-H, or any combination thereof.

PM me if interested~

High Seas Escapade: Pirates capture a ship only to find that the greatest treasure is the lady hidden away on board. She is a nobleman’s daughter, and was being carried across the sea for her wedding to a prearranged fiance, but someone has other plans in store for her.

Fallen Angel: The war between heaven and earth rages on, the key players being Heaven’s Angels and Hell’s Demons. An angel is captured at the hands of the enemy, who makes it his goal to corrupt her and expose her to the evils of the world.

Damsel in Distress: Rescuing maidens is all in a day's work for a knight. How was he supposed to know that she'd turn out to be an elven princess? Now he's embroiled in political intrigue, family feuds, and a manhunt with his name on it.

Twisted Fairytale: What if Snow White didn’t find dwarfs in the cabin but a vagabond? What if Rapunzel was a prisoner in her tower for a man who wanted to keep her for himself? Sleeping Beauty awoke and found herself bound to the man who kissed her, a stranger. When so many years have passed, will she still find happily ever after?

Survival of the Fittest: The earth is a war torn battlefield, with crumbling cities and smoke filled skies. Those living outside the law are members of a scattered and sadly small group of resistance fighters, doing what they must to survive. For those who are captured, there is little hope of escape.

Saku

I'm interested in the Twisted Fairytale type. I'll PM you.
I'm back!
"Times change and so must I. We all change when you think about it. We’re all different people all through our lives.
And that’s ok, that’s good, as long as you keep moving, as long as you remember all the people that you used to be.
I will not forget one line of this, not one day, I swear. I will always remember when The Doctor was me."
Ons/Offs! vs Updates! vs Requests

CaptainErotica

I'd love to sail the high seas with you.

gnoah

Fallen angel sounds great, I love angel play.