Riddick RP

Started by Kanrya, September 03, 2009, 10:36:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kanrya

Okay so I was chilling out and watching Pitch Black and thought hey it would be cool to do a Riddick RP! The person who wants to RP with me must know the Riddick movies like Pitch Black and Chronicles of Riddick. The RP takes place between those two movies and perhaps we can slide into like the beginning of CoR.

Collateral

I think Ridick was at his best in Pitch Black. I'm up for going between PB and CoR but he'd probably be a more compelling character between His Escape from Butcher Bay (if you've ever played the game) and PB.
I am a representative of the Money for Me Foundation... Feel free to contribute.
Ons/Offs

Kanrya

no ive never played Escape from Butcher Bay but i wanted to and ive read about the game we can go off of that i can play an OC also lol

lollipop

Love the movies (watched it last night as well on SyFy). Love the game. I think this is a great idea and would be interested in following what you guys do with it.

Kanrya

^_^ that is if i can find a suitable Richard B. Riddick *drools a little*

lollipop

Quote from: Kanrya on September 04, 2009, 05:03:38 PM
^_^ that is if i can find a suitable Richard B. Riddick *drools a little*

lol ... that I can't help with. But, I'll wish you luck in that endeavor. ~nods~

Collateral

Great then you can PM me with what you have in mind.
I am a representative of the Money for Me Foundation... Feel free to contribute.
Ons/Offs

playfullchick76

I enjoyed pitch black as well, a true indie hit, and chronicles of riddick as well. If there could be a part in this for me, somehow, I woudl be more than happy to, maybe the part of jack, or one similar to a role like hers.