News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

What are you wearing reprised.

Started by Beguile's Mistress, October 09, 2012, 11:34:45 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

wildrod

Totally agree!

Grey fleece and blue worn out denim.

Beguile's Mistress

Sleeveless black sweater dress, long white cardigan jacket, long and narrow red scarf, sheer beige stockings and red heels.

The Lioness

Black leggings, knee-high black boots with a 4" heel, bright teal tank top with lace edging, and matching  striped button-up tunic with a thin black belt.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

♥Posts owed: 1/1 ♥ Posts completed: 0/1 ♥ Pending: 0 ♥
♥Status: Open ♥

Beguile's Mistress

Black tulip skirt and black and white patterned long-sleeved blouse, sheer black stockings and black suede pumps.

AmberStarfire

A long-sleeved grey wool top, black trousers and a lighter grey cardigan, with cream socks (that the airline gave me the last time I flew).

Bedroom Lazarus

Button down silk grey shirt, black slacks, Red silk tie, black leather belt and black work/outdoors styled shoes.

Because I just got home from the office and haven't bothered to get comfortable.
Passion is something no man can resist eternally.
Temptation will burn through a soul, devour its purity and intoxicate all those who are in its path.
Fret not oh lost little lamb, for you shall be led by the wolf with a cross to the green pastures promised you all the same. 
Open to ideas and messages

The Sins that Beckon Me

Night Stalker

Ons and Offs           NightStalker's Role Playing Requests - Reprised.          A/A's - Updated        
I stalk the night, looking for her
My next victim to take away from here
She will be the prize to my collection
A joy for me to hold and use at my discretion
I belong to the night, stalking it and surveying
taking what I need to suffice my desires
I am the NightStalker

The Lioness

Black leggings, red tank top (to match my red lipstick), black long jersey-knit cardigan, thin black belt, and socks. I had my black knee-high heeled boots on earlier.
♥ Poems ♥ Story Ideas ( Updated 3/20/24) ♥ Ons/Offs ♥ F-List♥ A/A (Updated 1/23/2024)♥ Art ♥ My Kingdom ♥

HighKing23

Naked as the day I was born !!
cuz I like to be nude when I sleep

The Lioness

I can appreciate that. I hate sleeping in clothes myself ;)

Dark brown dress slacks, white tank top, magenta zippered knit cardigan, and white cashmere scarf. Oh yeah, and brown flats.

HighKing23

Stil lay naked *thinking about getting someone to sleep along with naked*

Observing Trifles

A Batman shirt and black beach pants.
|| the hunt ||

my, my, those eyes like fire;
i'm a winged insect, you're a funeral pyre.
come now, bite through these wires;
i'm a waking hell and the gods grow tired.

AmberStarfire

A rainbow striped jumper, a white fitted t-shirt beneath it with a picture of NY and black trousers.

Beguile's Mistress

Dark blue business suit jacket trimmed with black piping and black buttons and a black pencil skirt, sheer black stockings and black suede heels.

The Lioness

Beguile's Mistress

Maroon slacks, a cream colored long-sleeved blouse with maroon piping and buttons, black loafers.

Shewolf

Black pants, socks, panties, blouse and shirt... but curiously enough I am wearing a white bra...
(The black ones need to be washed... that's probably the reason for the minor discrepancy  :-\ )

Blythe

Short sleeve teal shirt with a black skull on it, dark navy jeans, brown leather sandals.

The Lioness

Black lace négligé with pink frilly edging and bustle back, black lace panties, and a bathrobe. Waiting till hubby comes home for some valentines day fun ;)

Cryptic

Oscar PJs, and and T-shirt stating all the ways to say F you in languages
What Makes A Cryp-Tic (O/Os)
"All men were made by the Great Spirit Chief. They are all brothers." ~Chief Joseph
Cryptic's Little Shop Of Mysteries (Requests)NOT CURRENTLY LOOKING
"I have decided to stick with love. Hate is too great a burden to bear." ~Martin Luther King Jr.
A/A's
“If we have no peace, it is because we have forgotten that we belong to each other.” ~Mother Teresa

HighKing23

In my birthday suit  cuz its bedtime

RainyHigh

pink blouse, black shorts, black framed glasses.
Rainy's Ons and Offs
Currently not open for solo stories

Beguile's Mistress

Dark gray slacks and a pale gray twinset with black sued heels.  Tied a pale blue and white scarf around my neck and let the long ends trail down front and back.

The Lioness

Black leggings, black heeled knee-high boots, white tank top, bright pink LLBean long cable-knit sweater, thin black belt over it

Beguile's Mistress

Black business suit and white lace camisole, sheer black stockings and black platform heels.