Western town group game

Started by RedEve, August 22, 2013, 10:32:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

arkhos

If anyone has any need of a doctor, or perhaps was in need of one when they first arrived, I'd be happy to brainstorm, as well. :)

-ark
Wheels within wheels in a spiral array, a pattern so grand and complex; Time after time we lose sight of the way, our causes can't see their effects.

HarleyQuinn

LOL. Well, then. She'll have to change that. ;)

And that's great Julles. *Plots* :)

IrishWolf

Well if no one needs a doctor off the bat Ark, I'm sure that Patrick can find a reason to make a ex-Confederate or a Chinaman start brawling with him 

Wargtass

I got a bum leg and about five hundred other ailments due to stabbings and shootings. :P
O/O

CurvyKitten

Hey Sara Nilsson how long has Kitty's brothel been in town?

Sara Nilsson

Quote from: CurvyKitten on August 27, 2013, 12:14:36 PM
Hey Sara Nilsson how long has Kitty's brothel been in town?

eh well.. *scratches head* I guess no more then two years or so.

Charlotte Fox

Is this still open? Color me interested!

If it is, I'd like to make up a char right away!

Sara Nilsson

she hasn't said anything about recruitment being closed

RedEve

Yes, recruitment is still very much open.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Charlotte Fox

Awesome! I'll get a char sheet posted on the morrow!

AdrianZef

I haven't quite looked through all the current characters yet, but it didn't look like you had an ole fashioned cowboy among your cast. I could add one!

Of course, if someone already does have a character in that role, I could add another or add a different kind of character.

tldr: I'm interested :P
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

RedEve

I guess it would depend on what you consider an old-fashioned cowboy. ;)

CurvyKitten

Sorry I swear I am working on my sheets, one whore and one Inn/restaurant owner that is in business with Ruby's character. Got side tracked by one of my treatments and then my roommates ex showing up and being an ass. I swear the drama is not even my fault this time and it still ends up on my doorstep. BAH lol

RubySlippers

When game threads go up and such post them here.

Charlotte Fox

I'd like to submit her. Let me know if she's okay!

Name: Rose Reynolds

Appearance:

Role: Owner of Lazy K Ranch

Background: Rose was born in Creede, Colorado. Her parents were hard working folk, and they managed fine with the silver boom that had taken the town. Rose was raised in an average home, she certainly did not live in luxury, but she was not raised in poverty either. They were good parents, and Rose was raised in a strict but loving home. She went to school and was expected to marry a good husband. This did not, however, mean that she was not expected to pull her own weight at home. She gained a potential suitor while attending a town dance. Mark had been visiting the town selling cattle when she was twenty one. Mark Reynolds would eventually become her husband. They were married when she was twenty two, and she moved to his ranch in Whitestone, where she became a rancher’s wife. There wasn't much love in their marriage at first, he needed a wife to give him children and she needed a good husband. Eventually they grew to appreciate each other though, even though they failed to have any children. She was expected to do her part around the ranch, which she accepted and welcomed. It wasn't long before their arrangement blossomed into a slow, but deep love for one another. Unfortunately, three years into their marriage, her husband was gored and trampled under a bull before the ranch hands could help him.

Now a widow, she is the sole owner of the Lazy K Ranch. The ranch hands do most of the work these days, however she still does a lot of work around the ranch. She has not remarried and hasn't given much thought to it. Even though it has been two years since her loss, she still mourns him. She very rarely talks about it with anyone though. Her husband taught her a lot about ranching during their marriage, and in the subsequent two years she learned even more. She has a love for the horses they use for herding cattle, and taking care of them is a task she does not leave to the hired help. She can be a hard woman, given the work she does and the loneliness she endures, but she is also kind. She longed for children before the death of her husband, but has for the most part given up that dream. For now, her only goals are to keep the ranch going and make her dead husband proud.

HarleyQuinn

I think Isi and Rose will get along!

CurvyKitten

Username : Curvykitten
Full Name : Rain Alexandria Lexington though that is not her real last name
Age and Birthdate :29

Sexuality : Striaght
Distinguishing Features :  A scar that looks as if someone took what looks like a whip to her back.

Optional Image : Picture 2Picture 3Picture 4Picture 5

Personality : Rain may not look it, her beautiful face and well toned body. But don't let the those pretty eyes fool you, those that know her can tell you what a type of temptress lies beneath. Strong willed, confident, and quick witted all traits she has learned over her years of travel.  Her animal nature controlled and clearly used to her advantage. Though there are moments when you can tell she connects with the animal within. And she enjoys every moment of it.

She is known for unshakable nature, having to be an unmovable force of her own. A woman in this day and age was either a trail blazer, or a house wife. And she certainly was something as simple as a house wife. She never really talks about her past, just tid bits here and there. She has strong will, a loyal heart, is stubborn as hell, and has a temper that can rival and shake anyone around her when truly provoked. She is heat, passion, exploration, strength, mysterious, seduction,  all in one untamed and amazingly curvy well-toned body.

Brief Biography :
Rain was born to a woman that was a servant to what was considered a noble family in Europe. The classic young noblemen fell in love with the servant girl. Sweeping her off her feet promising her the world and sleeping with her. Getting her pregnant and of course as all stories went she had a happy ending....not likely. Once her mother told the man she was pregnant he dismissed her. Saying she was nothing but a whore and that it was not his child. Disgracing her mother and ruining her chancing at finding a good husband. Having to settle for the only man that would have her ruined and used body. The local butcher a bear of a man. The young woman did good not to lose her child as the man took to beating her. Giving birth early to Rain, so named for the storm that came that night. Her mother always loved the rain thinking it left behind a clean slate and a promise of something new. And that was what she wanted for her, hope of a better life.

As the years past Rain grew into a lovely young woman. Her mother taking beatings and forced to give birth to two more children both boys. Rain and her mother were both treated as lessors in the house hold. Both were beaten for any wrong look or word. Which never meant anything good for Rain as she was always a defiant and challenging young woman. So she spent many nights recovering from what her father’s fist had done. When she 13 Rain was told that she was to be married off to one of her father’s friends when she turned 14. A much older merchant, a man that was just like her father. Rumors even travel about the low ends of town of this man having beaten his last wife to death. It was than Rain decided to really fight back; she refused to marry the man and even told her father off. Her brothers only laughed at her words. But her father was outraged and beat Rain so badly she was out cold for nearly a weak. The scar on her back a cruel reminder of how truly horrifying a person could be. And a reminder to never trust a man, or give your heart to one.

When she was well enough to move Rain ran from that home. Trying to get her mother to come with her but the well beaten woman refused and stayed behind. No doubt to catch the brunt of her father’s wrath when he found out she was missing. From there Rain traveled the world slipping through society as easily as anyone. Rain found that she had a talent for blending into any social situation. Even finding it easy to convince even those of high society that she belonged there.

As she traveled Rain learned all sorts of things from different areas of life. From languages, art, history, reading, writing, math, all one would need to be from a high class way of life. But she also learned the things she needed to survive in other ways of life. The art of making the deal, scamming, conning, and fighting in a style that fit her smaller frame. Finding she became a rather affective fighter and even more importantly a strong will confident woman. She would never be the victim again with the skills she had now. And she would have what she wanted, and no one would stop her or make her cry ever again.

Soon she came to america what money she had earned over her travels. She found herself being drawn to the wild lands of the West. Unexplored and just what a woman needed to get a fresh start in life.  She found her way to Whitestone, and soon met a woman that seemed just as strong willed as she was. Together they came to an agreement that help Rain build her Restaurant and Inn. The Bulleyes Inn and Tavern, a lovely little home away from home for those that needed it. There were those that looked at it with some disdain since she was an unmarried woman and business owner. But in the end Rain didn't care, and found that she had gained herself a home and a purpose.

Character On’s : 
music, dancing, outdoors, Men, intimacy, passion, kissing, biting, petting, control, touching, heated sex and being in the moment 
Character Off’s :bathroom play, humiliation, branding or marking,

Username : Curvykitten
Full Name : Lola Capri ( a name she picked because she loved the way it sounded) Her original name was Analiese Williams the name given to her by the woman she was raised by.
Age and Birthdate :25
Role :Entertainer (and possible whore if given the right price)
Sexuality :Bi

Appearance : Picture 2Picture 3Picture 4 Picture 5

Personality : Lola is at heart a big kid, she is a bundle of energy and loves to live life. She knows her place in it and instead of fighting it she embraces it. So she is a whore, tell her that is a bad thing while she is laying with your husbands. And they are buying her such lovely and priceless gifts. She knows there will never be a chance for her to be something big in life. So instead she tries to get something big from life.

Lola isn't shy in the least, bold, brash, and not one to take shit when she doesn't have too. She is passion, she is fire, she is that touch of wild girl all wrapped up in a lovely lady like package. The only time Lola seems to be anything less than vibrant is when she thinks of family and the fact that she never had one and probably will never have one. And when the rains come in really heavy trapping her inside and slowing down the traffic of people that come through. Some may think it wrong but the fact that the men and even a few woman come to her because they want and crave her makes her feel wanted. And sometimes a girl just wants to feel wanted.

Brief Biography :
Lola was the first born to a lower class family that had come over from Asia. Her father was an American man that fell in love with a lovely asain beauty. They came to America then new world or endless possibilities thinking that their life would be for the better. But even with all the hope in the world there were those that looked down at her parents. And because of that engrained hatred the small town near their ranch was attacked and burned to the ground. That was the day Lola lost her family, those that attacked her home thought she was dead. But in truth the small bundle of energy was taken in and saved by an elderly woman that had worked many years with them. And for 7 years they did just fine. She may not have had a whole family or the best things in life. But the little girl than called Analiese never thought anything wrong of it. She had her Nana and unlimited time to play in the sun which was all she needed. That and maybe a good bed time story and a yummy sweet treat.

It wasn't till she was 7 when the old woman finally past that her world changed. For several days the little girl just kept trying to care for the woman not understanding what happened. But soon the smell of the dead woman drew people to them. Panic kicked in when there was banging on the door and she could see the men on the other side.  So she ran away for the day, not wanting to end up like the family she only knew from stories. After a day of hiding in the woods she returned to the house, not finding her Nana she cried for hours feeling all alone for the first time in her life. Not knowing what to do she gather a bag full of things from her home and ran before anyone could come and take her like they had her Nana. She lived on the streets from then on, only returning once to the small house to see it being torn down. The last of her childhood destroyed in on quick shot.

From there Analiese became a street kid doing her best to survive on the scraps she could steal. For a short while she found refuge with a small collection of performers. The street people of New York City, well at least some of them. They would perform for anyone that would watch every night a new show. She became the girl that could fly! Well sort of as she was more hanging from ropes and swinging from what she hoped was secure lines. Acrobatics and stunts most wouldn't even think of doing. And when there was no way to do that she would sing with the oh so lovely voice of hers and entertain the crowds that would gather. To her it was all fun and games with a warm meal and sometimes even a bed at the end of the night.

She eventually actually started talking and took the name Lola because she was wanting to change her stripes so to speak. Taking the advise of one fo her friends that said she could become anything she wanted. So Ana chose to become Lola and leave behind the pain and broken dreams, get past the storms and find her new life. But will all good things they must come to an end. One day the small group was accused of stealing from the locals. They disbursed as the police arrived, half of the small group was caught. But thankfully Lola got away with only what she had on her back. Sneaking onto a train she started her long trip west. Not sure where she would land or what would happened to her Lola did what she needed to survive.

Years past and Lola grew to learn and understand this new way of life. You got what you wanted, all you had to do was work for it. Or find the right john and he would give you everything your little heart wanted. Soon she found herself in a new small slowly growing town. Whitestone seemed full of possibilities and with a few rather interesting words and a bit of a show Lola found herself working for Kitty the local brothel owner. She was mainly the entertainment, but with a bit of encouragement fro Kitty and the very right price Lola has been known to take on a client for a bit of a private show every once and a while.

Character On’s :  Fun, kinkiness, outdoors, kissing, hair pulling, spanking, bondage and a great many things. This girl is a wild one.
Character Off’s : Bathroom play, branding or permanent marks, beating or forcing her

Charlotte Fox

Quote from: HarleyQuinn on August 28, 2013, 01:21:29 PM
I think Isi and Rose will get along!

I agree! They'll have a few things in common I think.

AdrianZef

Name: Levi Vaughn

Sexual Orientation: Straight

Appearance: See Picture. A little over average height, strong build, dirty blonde hair, short stubble beard, medium length hair, green eyes. Has several scuffs and marks all over his body from various fights and scuffles and untamed animals over the years.

Role: He thinks of himself as a wild ole cowboy, enjoying life to its fullest, but he works as a freelancer to earn money when he needs it. He has a wide set of skills which help him earn various jobs, and his bravery and toughness gains him jobs that most others aren't willing to do. He is a top-notch rider and fighter, whether hand-to-hand or with guns, is good with animals, and never backs down from a challenge.

Background: Levi was born on a ranch in Texas, with a big, tough father, a sweet, little mother, and several older and younger siblings. He and all his brothers and sisters helped out on the ranch wherever they could, since their living depended on that. Between having so many siblings and helping out on the ranch, Levi learned several skills. He learned how to handle animals, especially horses, and built a great muscular body from his work all over the ranch. He learned how to fight and how to shoot from his older brothers. He also knew how to read and write, because his mother was very insistent on having them read, despite their father's insistence that they simply learn to run the ranch. Turns out, Levi would be very grateful to his mother for that, as it made him harder to outsmart.

When he grew older, though, he knew that he had to find a life for himself. The work on the farm was rewarding, but he wanted to enjoy life, and not just spend all his time working. After a tearful goodbye to the rest of his family, he set out to head west. At first he thought of finding a stable job and settling down, but then he realized that he was a wild, fun-loving type and that would never agree with him. And so he decided to just freelance, taking jobs where he could but otherwise just riding around, visiting saloons and inns and brothels and ranches and wherever else he happened to find himself. He stayed in cities for a few months at a time, before deciding to move on to the next one, never satisfied. He also had had his own fair share of run-ins with the law and fights that he had been in, given his unreserved nature.

So it was that five years after leaving home, he found himself in the city of Whitestone, Colorado. He quickly found an inn to stay at, though he hadn't yet explored the rest of the city. Who knew how long he would stay there?
Don't know if you want to roleplay with me? The answer is yes, you do. But fine, I guess I'll give you one of these: Ons and Offs, as well as a Wishlist.

AdrianZef

Quote from: RedEve on August 28, 2013, 03:00:11 AM
I guess it would depend on what you consider an old-fashioned cowboy. ;)

Something like that ;)

Julles

Ooooh. Cowboy. Hmm... can think of a lot of fun things to do with him. Heh. I like. -drools at pic-

Heh. On a different not. When is this play going to take place, or at least a cs thread of some sort set up?

AdrianZef

Quote from: Julles on August 28, 2013, 10:39:20 PM
Ooooh. Cowboy. Hmm... can think of a lot of fun things to do with him. Heh. I like. -drools at pic-

Heh. On a different not. When is this play going to take place, or at least a cs thread of some sort set up?

I bet he can think of twice as many things to do ;)

I think I saw a CS thread in one of the earlier posts, but I'm not sure whether approval is required before putting CS's there.

Julles

Ill go searching. Thanks.

And im not sure Alice could probably give him a run for his money. ;)

RedEve

Hey folks.
I intend to devote my attention to the unapproved CS this afternoon and then hopefully get to start up the game tonight.

Stay tuned!

RedEve

Charlotte & Adrian, your CS is approved

Curvykitten, you might want to add the name of the inn at the beginning of your CS (the sentence that is to say what she owns is cut off before the name ;) ).