Fishin for Insanity(Female desired)

Started by Insanityenviesme, March 15, 2010, 01:13:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Insanityenviesme

Firstly I'd like to thank a friend of mine for putting that title into my head! And I hope she forgives me for stealingit from her, but I know how to make her forgive me..we have thesmae weakness and I can exploit hers just as easily as she exploits mine.
-grins at the beautiful packs and packs and packs of oreos-
Neither can resist their lure!

THE BLURRY LINE OF HATE AND LUST : But moving onto my muse..I've been trying to conjure up an interesting enough Teacher-Student Game..and I'm hoping to have struck a good one..The teacher(your character, need not necessarily be old..she could be 23-24) and the sutdent(mine possibly in his late teens) arent exactly the coziest of buddies, on or off school. They suffer intense spats practically everytime their eyes meet, which makes class a living hell for the both of them. My character is rather outgoing, one of the more popular renegades at school, a prankster and a womanizer. He's practically slept with the whole school including the teachers. But the principal finds out this disturbing information and suspends him from school. He tries to pull a few strings to reverse the decision but it seems to be final. Since he has nowhere to go, he grudgingly appears on your character's doorstep requesting help at school and a place to stay. She accepts and then helps him sort out everything at school. Soon he is allowed back on the promise that he has to tone down his antics. The only problem in that is that during the time they had lived together an unbelievable closeness had developed between them and their animosity toward each other mutates into something far more dangerous as both of them craving for the other. He doesnt want to entertain their desires because he is afraid that they might get caught and expelled and she hadnt had a man in so long that she is able to look through that fact rather more quickly than he does, employing every single means of seduction possible...bathing in an unlocked bathroom, parading around the apartment in skimpy lingerie...the works..and finally my character's sexual desires for yours takes momentary power over him and their forbidden relationship begins...

FORBIDDEN LUST : A young married couple(age can be accommodated...preferable would be somewhere under 28)  move next door to my character who is young, still in college and a very established womanizer. They seem happily married but the Husband is a workaholic and is slowly pushing her out of his love. The wife(your character) loves him though and stays faithful to him though her sexual cravings mount every passing day. My character is extremely smitten by yours and when he realizes that  the husband is not pleasing her, he swoops in wooing her into mile snogging . But she regains her head and pushes him away. But my character simply cannot take his mind off her, so one day when he is asked to clean their attic, he finds an old college video of her depicting her in a fashion that her husband may not like..I was personally going for a lesbian make out. My character then uses this as leverage to seduce your character to do whatever he wants.   

As you can see, I'm rather smitten with the forbidden..anything that is remotely forbidden will spike my interest..so feel free to gimme a pm if you're interested or if you have a plot that has a forbidden romance and we'll go over the rest of the details! :D
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Insanityenviesme

New idea added...and hopefully more to come...
Moments of Sanity

Fishin' For Insanity                 Drive me Crazy                    My Asylum                 Mad about somethin                 Don't click!

Confusion is befuddled by me         Fear is terrified of me         Love adores me         And Insanity Envies Me.

Ravyn

I'm interested in both of these, but mainly Forbidden Lust.  That is...if you're alright with me playing a female character.  I guess just send me a PM if you're alright with it! :)
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Insanityenviesme

Second plot has been taken..but I am still desperately looking for someone to entertain me with the first..
-smiles-
I believe its become a rather sinful addiction of mine..
So if anybody likes it, please gimme a pm and we can talk things over..

And I'm sorry Ravyn..I'm not sure I would enjoy a male playing a female as much...Forgive me..But you can take the idea and play it with someone els if you'd like..would that be enough compensation for my ack of open mindedness?
Moments of Sanity

Ravyn

No worries, I have too much to deal with already. XD
Ons and Offs

We are caged by our cultural programming. Culture is a mass hallucination, and when you step outside the mass hallucination you see it for what it's worth.
-Terence McKenna

Insanityenviesme

DELICIOUS INCEST : Modern Era, as per my usual setting. My character is an only child of a Divorced Single Father and everything is well until he decides to fall in love and remarry. My character (I was hoping to keep him in his teens but the age can be negotiated as you desire though since this is incest his age should be reasonably young) hates the fact that his father has even had the nerve to think of another woman let alone love someone. His hate is further fueled by the fact that his new step mother(your character, preferably in her early thirties and still amazing looking and retaining every bit of the naughtiness she had when she was younger)  is as kind and loving as his own mother had been and soon he finds himself wavering in her favor, far more than a son ever should favor his mother, even a step mother.  He has dreams of her at night, his cock stiffens everytime he sees her and on lucky occasions he catches her in the shower and masturbates to her. One of these occasions she catches him and for some reason put on a show for him (I was thinking masturbation) and he freaks out, unable to stop himself from giving his position away and rushes out of the bathroom. Your character confronts mine at a later time and seduces him, telling him that she had always desired him which was the reason for her kindness, had always known he had wanted her. She tells him how his father never being home frustrates he very badly and she desperately craved sex and since he was the only other man she knew, she wanted him as bad as he did too. She tells him of all the times he had seen him staring at her, of all the times she had known he was masturbating to her and tells him he needn't involve himself inself pleasure anymore and takes him.

I hadn't planned on this being Non-Consensual or a Dominating-Submissive roleplay, but if you would like it to be I can alter the plot to hold some measure of blackmail. The roleplay may begin kinky at first but I want it to meander into a romance because the simple idea of a son loving his mother as a lover is far too enticing to me. But then again the sex has to be lewd and passionate. Just because they love each other doesn't mean the sex has to be any less kinky. And most importantly, the part where the son's defenses are broken down, starting from the shower tease assume great importance with regard to the roleplay, so I would like someone who can provide me with a lot of detail, someone who is literate enough to loathe netspeak, who enjoys posting and reading long posts and someone who isn't averse to a lot of sex.

If you think you fit the deal and if you're not vomiting at my perversion, please send me a pm and We'll talk about it..
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Umm..sorry, forgot to update that the first two plots are taken..
-smiles-
Forgive my unfortunate spell of muddle-brains =]
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Plots 1, 2 and 3 are taken..

Plot 4...

OSCAR FEVER : The setting would be Non-Consensual or Bondage whichever strikes your fancy which I would like to become consensual after a while. Your character is a young, stunningly beautiful and disproportionately sweet actress who has had a sling of hits behind her and is approached to do a film with my character who is an up and comer and one who isn't as straight edged and sweet. His sustenance in the industry is practically because he is a womanizer and has used his talents to his advantage to keep himself afloat. The film casts her in the role of a prostitute who later overcame her poverty to become a social leader and fought for the rights of women, especially prostitutes. And my character is so enamored by the sexual scenes in the movie that he finds himself lusting after her but he knows she is not the type to sleep around so he befriends her, being there for her any time she needed, breaking into her barrier and gaining her complete trust that she spills her soul to him, during which time he gains the required leverage he needs. He learns that when she was younger she had had to be employed at a strip club to pay off a few debts and he obtains incriminating evidence and waits till Oscar night. He reveals to her that she is in fact getting the Oscar but that will only happen if she has sex with him right there, otherwise instead of her glorious highlight reel, the one video which she hoped was lost in time would resurface in Big Screen HD. She has no choice and agrees to his demands and lets him take her right there behind the stage. And my character continues to torment her, but she comes to realize that his dirty desire for her turns her on and she is soon craving for the sinful bastard but doesn't tell him her feelings because she finds herself enjoying the idea of being taken rather than giving herself...

So that's about all I've been able to cook up..I'd like a partner who can conjure up long, detailed posts with plenty of sexual attributes riddled in them. The longer and the more detail the more I will be enslaved to give you better replies. Feel free to take a look at my posts to gauge what kind of length and detail I am attracted to. And talking about enslavement, I am still a little new to bondage so should you choose to set this in Bondage, I might need constant help from you until such time I feel comfortable with myself. Don't worry, I'm quite a quick learner! I also deeply enjoy plot discussions and any inputs from your end that you think would better the roleplay, anything at all, please feel free to share them with me..After all, when you contribute to the roleplay, I hope you might find it a little more difficult to drop it. Devious plan, isnt it?

So should anyone be interested, send me a PM and we can start brainstorming =]

Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Plot 5...

MY LITTLE MASSEUSE

I haven't quite worked this one out yet and I was hoping to have some help developing this story. This is my first attempt into any sort of bondage so I might need a lot of help. But as scared as I am, it's a fetish I'd like to get familiar with. I'm fascinated by how much people say it helps their sex life and I want to test it out for myself. So in essence this is an experiment and I hope I fall in love with it.

Now onward to the story. As the title suggests, this will involve a Massage parlor, though a shade one where the girls employed aren't paid by the establishment except the tips that they get by pleasing their clients. There is no restriction as to what the massage includes and usually the clients are looking for more than just a rub down.

I would like my partner to play a naive teenager, possibly struggling to pay through college and she hears about this masseuse job from her friend who works there and seeing as how she is always with a lovely wad of cash that helps her not only get through college but also allow her to have enough money for other indulgences, she signs up. My character would be her first customer. I have fixed him to be rather mysterious, dominating, suave and cunning. Appearance wise he will be the definition of tall, dark, handsome and mysterious. He is intrigued by the innocence of your character and soon the intrigue becomes obsession, returning to the parlor very often and insisting on her and her alone to please him.

Then as he gets familiar with her, he coaxes her to let him massage her and that's when he seals his deal. The massage becomes deeper and more sensual than she expected it to get and she begins to struggle but that only turns him on and he takes her, right there. And once he has had her, he cant have enough of her and soon sets a plan in motion to make her his own.

It's just a little rough outline and I would very much appreciate any and all help I get to turn this into a lovely, detailed story. Please PM me at any time should you be interested!

Oh and I'd like to add that I prefer my partners to be able to give me substantial posts that are rich in detail, sexual and otherwise. I enjoy descriptions of how your character feels about and around mine. Does she feel comfortable, is she wary of my character, does she crave him..anything..everything from her her thoughts both normal and sinful to her actions being explained in detail is one of my huge fetishes when it comes to role playing. And I love teasing as well, especially giving it out and I believe this plot has a lot of room to cater to that fetish of mine..Oh and you should know that I quickly lose interest if you are unable to match my posts. I know we all have brain freeze, I myself have the worst which is why my replies can sometimes take time and you can do the same too. I don't mind waiting for a lovely reply! And as stated above, I'd like my partner to contribute to the plot. Any and all ideas are most welcome. Should you have any queries please feel free to send me a PM

Thank you!
Moments of Sanity

Selene

Hey you stole my title!! :P

If you want to start up another RP as well as more than friends I'm your star, and you know what I like, so take your pick.

-Sel  (gone fishing)

Insanityenviesme

Plot 6...

Its still very sketchy and I'm almost mortified its not as detailed as the others but I'm hoping that once the roleplay is begun the ideas will flow. After all, two minds concocting a story is way better than one idle on!

TROUBLE ACROSS THE YARD

Our characters will be long time neighbors. I would like for your character to be a bit older, maybe late twenties early thirties and a  powerfully sexy woman. Intelligent, smart and extremely manipulative. She's had her eye on the young (late teens early twenties) boy toy across the lawn and openly seduces him knowing that he is not interested in her, or so he says because she knows exactly how powerful a hold she has over him. They had had an affair once before when he was really drunk over the loss of his first girlfriend and your character had taken advantage of him and showd him the best fucking time he's had in his life. As memories of that affair pops into his head, he pleads with her that he has a girlfriend that he really really cares about(apparently) and that he doesn't want to sour their relationship but eventually she is able to seduce him and show him a world that he hardly dreamed existed but he is ashamed of his lack of will and tries his hardest to stay away from your character which is when you blackmail him threatening to expose their night of passion to his girlfriend unless he complied to her every wish..

Feel free to PM me if interested..
-grins- Hoe could I have forgotten to add that!!
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Update: Plot 5 is taken..Plot 6 is still on the hook..
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

All plots taken except 6 which is fast becoming a craving..I'll love you to bits if you find it interesting..
Feel free to Pm me about it, or about any similiar idea..
You can get a fairly decent know how about me should you choose to see my ONs and OFFs
Hoping to hear from you soon!
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

PLOT 7: MY GIRLFRIEND'S MOTHER

Well, the plot is pretty self explanatory from the title. Forgive me, I am a slave to my perversions. I'm not proud of it, but I won't deny it. It's a simple plot, but I believe it's one with lots of potential for innumerable teases and deliciously devious coercion. The only twist in it is that I want my character to be the conservative, yet desperately horny one and yours to be the more aggressive but calm and sure of herself and her sexuality. And she must be quite the cougar as well. I'm not necessarily looking for a Domme sort of character but more of a strong woman who knows what she wants and isn't afraid to get it and knows how to keep it as well.

I was thinking maybe the plot might unravel in the middle of the relationship between my character and his girlfriend, who incidentally is also his neighbor. The mother has always had an eye on him and has never seen it fit to hide it as she parades around him in provocative clothes brandishing innuendos. Maybe asking him to clean the pool or something as she sunbathes nude, perhaps ask him to fix the plumbing when she's wearing nothing more than a short, slinky maybe even transparent camisole. Anything that can produce as erotic a tease as possible through the course of his relationship with her daughter. Her advances creeps him out and he finds himself wanting her more than his girlfriend and that leads to his neglecting her and then their eventual break-up.

He's devastated. He'd never loved a woman as much as her and now she was gone. He's a lonely wreck and the mother decides now is the time to take him. She takes advantage of his devastation and gives him the pleasure and closure he so desperately desires. But afterwards he is riddled with guilt and decides he should never even speak to her again and isolates himself from her helped immensely by a sudden trip she'll have to take.  Things with his girlfriend are sorted out and he's back to being happy again until she returns, looking all the more enticing thanks to her secret trip and she catches him alone and threatens to tell her daughter about their little tussle unless he decides to do all she tells him to and makes him her personal lover.

I'd like someone who has considerable teasing prowess and ability to make delicious innuendos. Personally I myself am not up to scratch so you don't have to be off the charts to bowl me over. All I need is someone strong, sexy and very, very persuasive. I love detail and I'd love you to pieces if you could describe the mother's devious plans and her delicious thoughts about the boy. Be warned, I want this role play to be the epitome of a tease. So it needs to have a lot of lead ups to the sex and then usually my character stops it before it gets any further until the break up happens. After that I want the mother to take control and use him however she sees fit.

Please feel free to PM me should you choose to see fit to explore my perversion. I'm not that bad really =]
We can discuss further via PMs
Thank you!

And a friendly update : All plots except this one are taken
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Bumping..
Plot 7 is still open =[
Anyone?
PM me if interested..
-keeps fingers, toes and everything that can be crossed crossed-
Moments of Sanity

Insanityenviesme

Bumps up..Still looking for someone to take plot 7..=[
Come on..I dont bite..even if I do my teeth are real gentle =]
Moments of Sanity

nothingbutporcelain

He's amazing! Everyone should jump at the chance to write with him!

Selene

I second that! He's really amazing, trust me I would have snatched up more of his plots if I wasn't so busy!

Insanityenviesme

Thanks you guys...that was very sweet..but they're lying..I'm just an average guy looking for the more than averagely perverted roleplay..
-grins-
Plot seven is still up for grabs..
Moments of Sanity