Radiance (Female seeking female)

Started by MissRoziel, January 07, 2015, 02:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MissRoziel

Hi :)

So I got hit with a sudden plot Idea and I really really want to give it a try, I'm willing to play either character though I'd prefer to play the younger girl I am willing to play the business woman :)

Ok here goes

After leaving a late meeting a woman is approached by a girl clearly dressed as a prostitute, young enough to look anything from 19 to 25 the girl clumsily propositions her and the woman realizes the girl is mistaking her for a man,  no surprise as it's happened before, with her handsome androgynous features.  But the girl seems scared and inexperienced so, taking pity on her the woman takes her home, Playing the part of a man, reassuring her and offering to feed her.  The girls is surprised but accepts apprehensions but desperate.  The woman makes it clear she won't sleep with the girl, but, she is feeling lonely in a new city so if the girl agrees to be her companion she'l 'hire' her.  all the while the girls still believe the business woman in a man.  They get along well together but the woman has more then one secret, and the more time they spend together the more the woman finds herself attracted to the girl.

would anyone like to try it?
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=284574.msg14007299#msg14007299

Any help would be greatly appreciated, I am also taking art commissions to go towards my goal.