F seeking F(Or M willing to play F)

Started by Adelaide, September 28, 2011, 02:37:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Adelaide

Umm, I've been gone for a fairly long time, and I kind of forgot how to do all of this, but I'm looking for someone to play with me, either through posts here, or via a messenger, of which I have pretty much every one. 

I'm predominantly looking for a female to play with me in a long-term romantic setting, but I'm fully amenable to having a male play a female with me, or even just a male character, if we can pick a good setting!
Which reminds me, I have no idea what I'd like, so, girls, and guys, feel free to use me as a sounding board and try out some new ideas!

Let me know!

-kisses-
Adelaide
See, that's the thing!  Most guys look at you like they want sex...He looks at you like...like you had sex, it was the best ever, and now he just wants to be friends.....God I love that!

Gos and Nos

Scott

Hi, I've never written as a female character, but if you're willing to give me a shot I'd love to try.

Adelaide

I'd love to see how good you are!  I don't have a specific idea, but I can think of a few that might be fun.  Let me know if you want to do it on the forums, or via IM.  I'm not really sure if I'm on the right sub-board to be asking that, but if I'm wrong, hopefully someone will tell me >.>
See, that's the thing!  Most guys look at you like they want sex...He looks at you like...like you had sex, it was the best ever, and now he just wants to be friends.....God I love that!

Gos and Nos

roleplayer31m

I'd be willing to play as a female, I have tried this recently but not with another woman yet. I would also play a bi-sexual man or as a couple. I don't mind showing off our work on a forum or keep it private with PM/IM. Send me some role ideas via PM, we can work out a scenario and set a scene to start.

Angel Fire

Hi Adelaide *Smiles*.  I would love to try something out as a long term romantic relationship between two women.  I can play on both IM and the boards but due to my time constraints, would prefer the boards.  I do have a lot of setting ideas, both modern day and Sci-Fi if you are interested.  Love to hear back from you soon!

*Kisses back*
~Angel
Can you capture this fiery Angel and make her yours?!  Try before she slips away into the night... If you wish.
May we spread our wings and soar the heavens together for all time - Angel
My Theme Song - Can I be your Heart's Desire?