Short and Dirty Taboo (M seeking F)

Started by Jester, January 04, 2017, 09:01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jester

I am looking for some short and dirty scenes with a taboo twist.

Please let me know if you might be interested in any of the following pairings:

1. Mother and son - A steamy encounter between the well built son and the curvy mother who just cant say no.
2. Manipulative Daughter - A naughty young daughters has her rich father wrapped well and truly around her little finger- Sexual favours in return for money and gifts.
3. Married and cheating - Married and having the most extreme of affairs with someone you really should not.
4. Made to obey - A scene with some caning, spanking - Who are they? Maybe some more extreme bondage?
5. Violents Acts - I am looking to play a very violent man. Will anyone be my victim?
6. Beastiality - I am keen to play a scene with m/f and some animals. Anyone intersted?
7. Watersports - Anything from golden showers, forced watersports or not letting each other pee?
8. Forced impregnation
10. Racist/interacial scene. Anyone want to have an interacial scene? (Does not have to be racist)

I know this are very simple but i just wanted to outline my cravings.

TheVariableX

You look eager to start some new stories.  I'm not sure if you're only looking to write with female writers though.  Let me know.
NEW: I'm travelling and will be unavailable until about the 26nd
On/Off   Story Requests

RedEve

Hey,

I would actually enjoy playing something with the both of you, if either of you are at all interested in a small game with three players.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list