Crescent Veil Apartment Complex (Anime Style) [Recruitment thread!]

Started by Inari, November 04, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Inari

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 11:49:10 PM

Name: Mallory Makabe
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Human
Appearance: Mallory has long wavy brown hair that she tends to pull up in a side ponytail, with stunning violet eyes. She takes care of her physique and appearance, not having much fat in her, and having a decent amount of curves to her body. Her skin is rather fair, with noblemishes or scars, having taken the time to keep up a vigorous skin routine.
Personality: Mallory tends to be a free spirited and energetic young woman, with anything around her causing her to lose track and be interested. She’s one for being open about interests and talking to others, though there are other times when she likes to be to herself to think. She doesn’t have much of a temper, but she can get annoyed easily, especially if someone isn’t being nice back to her even if she has the courtesy to be kind in return. People should be treated the way others wish to be treated, right?
History/Background: Mallory was just like any other girl, going to school and getting good grades just like any one else. She had many interests, like baking, sewing, reading, whatever she could get her hands in to try. As she grew older, around the age of 15, she got the idea to try becoming a singer simply for the fun of it, and after putting out one single, she became a one hit wonder, with the company she was with going bankrupt. With her dream crushed, she ended up continuing school to find some other form of passion in her life. However, somewhere along the way, something strange began to happen. She would see out in the streets, on the sidewalks of the city, strange people, people that weren’t humans. At first it had scared her, so much so that when she saw someone in the library she nearly screamed, pointing at the person and wondering why no one else was freaking out.

However, none of the public could see what she saw, thinking of her as being a rather strange girl. It was then at the age of 16 that Mallory found she had a rather weird gift, to see past the disguises of humans. She had to get used to it as time went on, however it began to startle her so much that her Landlord kicked her out, leaving her with nowhere to go. It wasn’t until she saw the ads for the Crescent Veil Apartment Complex that a new idea came to her; if she could surround herself with all kinds of monsters and other worldly beings, maybe she wouldn’t be so freaked out? After all, what better way to get over a fear then to be surrounded by it...right?
Likes: Sweets, music, dancing, playing videogames, exercising
Dislikes: Self obsorbent people, rude people, people who don’t like having fun, people eating her food without asking
Character Ons: Teasing, foreplay, being dominated, rough and gentle sex, oral, anal
Character Offs: gore, blood play, scat, all the nasty stuff XP
Player preferences: Just check my my roleplay preferences! Any questions, feel free to PM!
Other notes: She loves sweets, like, a lot.

While she may not have been the best idol, her dance skills were on point! She always loves to be challenged to a dance off for fun!
I can't find the age of the face claim but she looks in the 18+ range. (Myself and my co-gms have had a discussion about it since we had trouble finding the source.) Looks ok but just add that it was Issac's Secretary that offered her a spot in the complex due to her unique situation in her background and we should be all set!

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Starcry on January 17, 2018, 01:02:28 AM
I can't find the age of the face claim but she looks in the 18+ range. (Myself and my co-gms have had a discussion about it since we had trouble finding the source.) Looks ok but just add that it was Issac's Secretary that offered her a spot in the complex due to her unique situation in her background and we should be all set!

Dang it I forgot to add that XP

Edit: ok, I think I did it finally XP

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Starcry on January 17, 2018, 01:15:07 AM
Issac's secretary is female. >.< Apart from that it is great!

Aghhh

The Flu apparently makes me unable to read simple pronouns ;A:

AndyZ

Sympathies.  If it helps to know, I've been messing up all kinds of stuff myself because of the flu.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Gardsorm

Agh, I hope you guys feel better soon. T_T Posting while sick is maximum suck when you can't think straight sometimes.

AndyZ

It's definitely affected my posting quality, but I've only had to drop a few of my games which just went way too fast for me to keep up.

That reminds me, though: if folks would like to meet Vyx, let me know.  I need to check what days people are doing what and haven't been keeping up with other posts, but it's very doable.
It's all good, and it's all in fun.  Now get in the pit and try to love someone.

Ons/Offs   -  My schedule and A/As   -    My Avatars

If I've owed you a post for at least a week, poke me.

Timeless

Name: Faye Zhang Mei Hua
Age: Looks like in her mid-twenties (in all actuality, she's a few century years old)
Orientation: Claims Asexual (But truthfully, she's demisexual)
Race: Shinigami (Grim Reaper)
Appearance: Standing at above average height of 5'7", Faye is considered an exotic beauty in her own right. Elegance exudes from her despite her cold and aloof mannerisms which might deter people away from her. Despite having a lovely and curvaceous body, Faye prefers to wear conservative and professional clothes while making certain to stick to dark colours. Her black hair is always tied up, either in a neat braid or a bun whenever she's outside her personal home. Nonetheless, she always wear her glasses despite she doesn't really need them as her eyesight is perfect 20/20.

Personality: Intelligent | Observant | Perfectionist | Professional | Sarcastic | Aloof | Stoic | Blunt | Elegant

Right off the bat, people who first met with Faye would think she's an unlikable bitch with a flair of self-importance. And truly, none can really fault them for thinking like so, especially when the Asian woman tends to keep to herself as she likes her solitude. Sarcasm comes to her so naturally and it doesn't help that sarcasm is her joy. She can be extremely blunt with her words without giving a second thought, mainly when she wants to give someone a piece of her mind. Sometimes people would even think on how she can be very emotionless, especially when she could be unsympathetic at times.

But in reality, Faye doesn't wear her heart on her sleeve. Time and harsh experience had hardened her and her being the very embodiment of Death, Faye couldn't afford to allow her emotions to get the better of her again. Throughout the many years she had lived, she had seen and watched many events unfold to where nothing seemed to faze her anymore. Even then, it doesn't mean that she had lost her kindness and humanity in any sense. There would be times where she would show a hint of kindness, mostly either by encouragement or try to understand someone's unfortunate predicament. Nonetheless, Faye is a very good friend to have if one takes the time to know her. And once they do, they would earn her loyalty and friendship — which is very difficult to do in the first place.

History/Background: When it came to her past life or whether she had any, even Faye couldn't answer that simple question. She just knew that she just existed solely to guide the dead across to the spirit world, and that was her duty. In the very beginning, she had no qualms about it. In fact, there was nothing to really think or ponder about as she just had to observe the mere humans, then reap their souls once their time soon came. It was her duty as a shinigami, and she shouldn't feel like there was anything else in her life other than just her duty.

Many years passed. Years became centuries, and she watched as the world changed with no interest whatsoever. That changed when she met with a particular human who managed to garner her interest, just a little. This specific human was different from the others she had observed, especially on how he seemed to be full of kindness and positive energy despite any ill treatment he might receive from others around him. A shinigami wasn't supposed to interact with any humans especially those of the living, but Faye found herself drawn. A very odd friendship began between them both when she inserted herself into the human's life with him being unaware on her true nature.

It started with an innocent friendship, but inevitably, feelings started to blossom between them both and Faye couldn't keep her secret for very long. Despite knowing her true form, the human didn't mind it whatsoever and they formed a relationship. But of course, their happiness couldn't last forever. Whether it was God's cruel sense of humor or not, Faye had found her lover's name in the list within her black book. Despite knowing it was her duty, she couldn't do it in the very end. Even worse was when another shinigami was brought forth to do the unfinished task.

One thing led to another, and eventually her superiors stepped into the picture. Once apprehended, her superiors didn't waste time on punishing her with a heavy sentence — for her to stay in the human realm while she had no access to return to the spirit world. Not only that but she would have to work under someone, a 'demon', who would act as something akin to a caretaker during her sentence. That was why she was brought to Issac just before he opened his apartment complex, and ever since then, she had worked under Issac as his faithful and professional secretary while making certain everything was running smoothly for his businesses.

Likes: Chinese Tea, Classical Music, Reading, Playing Chess, Tidiness, Cleanliness, Order, Punctuality
Dislikes: Messiness, Idiocy, Stupidity, Naivety, Dirtiness, Disorder, Misbehavior, Carelessness, Immaturity
Character Ons: Dirty Talk, Bondage, Sadism, Foreplay, Teasing, Powerplay
Character Offs: Vore, Scat, Gore, Mutilation, Watersports, Clinginess, Doormats
Player preferences: Clickie here
Other notes: 'Faye' isn't exactly her real name and she merely adopted the name in the human realm. In truth, she has no real name to begin with and would only be referred by a single code number. Only Issac knew of her punishment but not on her crime. Even as she works for Issac as his personal secretary, she still continues with her reaping duties but has to remain in the human realm throughout her sentence. Not only that but the cane she always carry is actually her scythe, though of course, disguised.

Timeless

LamentingQuill

Get on in here, you awesome people! So many myths, stories and legends for you to pull fascinating amazing monsters from! :D

Inari

Name: Kanna Moumori.
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Tengu/Human
Appearance:

Human form: She stands at 5.9ft and her frame very curvy in all the right places and has the right amount of tone that shows she doesn't exactly slack off when it comes to her diet and exercise. Her skin is fair and has a peach-like complexion. Her breasts are 34 Ds. Her eyes are a gentle shade of violet and her hair is light brown and flows down to the middle of her back. She will often wear outfits that compliment her figure yet leave enough to the imagination.

Monster form: She stands at 6.4ft and her build pretty much stays the same apart from an increase in muscle tone. Her hair becomes black and flows down to her rear, however, she has it styled up. She gains black feathered wings that span to 5ft. Her skin becomes very pale and her breasts are 38 Es. She usually wears next to nothing as there are not a lot of clothes that allow for wings.

Personality: Kanna likes to find the good in bad, is usually cheerful, playful and can be outright mischievous. She also seems to behave in a manner that doesn't suit her profession nor official role within the tengu community. However, she does have a serious side when it comes to performing her duties and she is known to be very strict and serious at times despite how she seems.

History/Background: Kanna is the child of a tengu general and a human priestess. She was born and raised in a sacred mountain protected by tengu. It was when she was ten that she met a kitsune by the name of Fenfang, who she became close to over time. This was mostly down to the fox-spirit taking regular visits to the mountain to pick up some herbs and medicine from Kanna's mother. As the years passed by the tengu matured into a woman and became an apprentice to her mother. It was when she had been an apprentice for a couple of years that Fenfang decided to stay within the mountains for a while so she could teach Kanna some things that she knew would help when she herself became a fully qualified priestess.
As Kanna was close to taking the final trial and before she took her vows, Fenfang took the tengu out to venture into the human world. The kitsune felt that Kanna would only be suited for her role if she had experience of being forced to use her abilities on the spot rather than just "knowing what to do."
While in the human world the tengu experienced many things that changed her outlook on the world in general. Thus she was no longer naive to the true horrors of the supernatural and humans-alike. She was also forced to put all her education to the test.
Some would say Fenfang was horrible for what she did but Kanna was forever grateful that she saw hell and came out with more experience than she imagined she ever could! And for that, she felt she was forever in the kitsune's debt. 

Once Kanna heard that Fenfang had finally settled down and had another son (with the legendary eight-headed dragon of all things!) she paid tribute and offered her services to the new parents. It was once their son reached maturity and was going to leave their care that Fenfang asked her to watch over her son and to make sure he didn't get up too much trouble. Her daughter had already caused more problems that she could count and she didn't want her latest kitten to follow that path. Thus, the tengu has accompanied Michio where ever he has gone. And it hasn't matter how much he has tried to escape her care, she has still been able to track him down and prevent him from doing something to mess up his life as much as his sister has with her own.

Dislikes: Doormats, Cowards, laziness...
Character Ons: Pup play, temperature play, dominating naughty people who need punishing...
Character Offs: Toilet stuff, gore, vore... general "eww"
Player preferences: "Bad Habits" or "My F-List" in my sig. You can also click "my roleplay preferences." Feel free to pm me!
Other notes:

Amarlo

I am debating joining with maybe a human if you're still accepting. Is there anything still needed? Or anyone with any special requests? ^^;

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LeSane

We are always accepting Amarlo. Just make what you want, and we'll see if there is anything wrong with it.
'Life is an unreasonable game in which winning was impossible from the start. Even so spread your wings and fly straight into the sun! If the world threatens to swallow you whole crush it under your heel.'

Inari

Quote from: Amarlo on January 21, 2018, 12:15:00 AM
I am debating joining with maybe a human if you're still accepting. Is there anything still needed? Or anyone with any special requests? ^^;
Quote from: LeSane on January 21, 2018, 12:20:43 AM
We are always accepting Amarlo. Just make what you want, and we'll see if there is anything wrong with it.
^

The town has a bunch of locations: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=277862.0

All of which anyone's character can work at!

Timeless

Quote from: Amarlo on January 21, 2018, 12:15:00 AM

Like LeSane said, just make anything whichever your heart desires. If you would like to toss an idea which needs either the GM or a Co-GM's words about it, don't hesitate!

Amarlo

Thank you for the warm welcomes. However, before I join I'd like to check and see if anyone in your group is looking for someone to fill a special position. Anything from a love interest to a sibling to something darker is welcome in my book. ^^

Seduce my mind and my body will follow.
Amarlo's O&Os
Absences and Apologies

LamentingQuill

Timeless

Quote from: Amarlo on January 21, 2018, 02:15:37 AM
Thank you for the warm welcomes. However, before I join I'd like to check and see if anyone in your group is looking for someone to fill a special position. Anything from a love interest to a sibling to something darker is welcome in my book. ^^

Quote from: LamentingQuill on January 21, 2018, 02:16:48 AM
Well, my unicorn Helios is single.

That partially answered the question. Thank you, Lamenting for the offer!

But anyways, we don't really have anybody requesting for any special character slots to be filled. And from what I see, I doubt people would be asking any time soon. Like really, you can make any character you really are interested to make, and whichever you feel would fit in the game. My advise is, don't depend on people's request to make that unique character of yours! You can always make the character, then discuss about connections later on once that's done, right?

Inari

I find it generally makes things a lot more fun if you make a character with no connections and build on them from there. It really gets those creative juices flowing~

Gardsorm

I contemplated posting with remarks similar to what Timeless and Starcry have already mentioned, but they got everything just fine. :3

I'm the sort of player who enjoys seeing people wing their characters, or if they must plan, only a minor amount. Those are especially fun ones to interact with, imo.

Levi

A Working Progress.             Posting responses are: Slow.    Updated