Crescent Veil Apartment Complex (Anime Style) [Recruitment thread!]

Started by Inari, November 04, 2017, 09:02:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Revelation

Name:Alexander Graves
Age: Current incarnation: 25. Total age: Not sure, but significantly older
Orientation: Heterosexual
Race: Phoenix
Appearance:  See image. Darker shade of skin, piercing gold eyes, dark hair that tapers off into red. Prefers to wear comfortable and casual clothes that still have a hint of professionalism to them. Keeps himself clean shaven, likes to look good. As a phoenix, he’s far more regal, majestic, feathery, and partially on fire – not the best form to lounge around in comfortably.
Personality:  Warm, welcoming, and friendly, Alexander has an open personality and likes to make friends with others. Knowing he’s been ‘around the block’ a few times has left him pretty casual and carefree, and well – he feels n real need to get involved in stressful things or things that cause anxiety. Of course, sometimes he can be a bit cocky and headstrong of himself – but tries not to let that part bubble up much either.
History/Background:Phoenixes live, die, and live again. A phoenix can never truly die – at least, not in a traditional sense. When one gets old, it burns alive and a new one rises from the ashes of the old. This is the case with Alexander. While he can’t remember all of his past life – let alone past lives, he knows he was once a phoenix of regal majesty and vicious arrogance among his kind. Opting for a simpler and more humble beginning – not just to shed away the past but to get comfortable in a new form and a new life, the young man has sought a humble beginning helping others and running a store. Focused more on the present than the past, he opted to move into the apartments, hoping for a fresh start and to meet others of his ‘like’.
Likes:  Spring days, romantic gestures and affection, sunset and sunrise, cooking for himself and others, spicy foods, the warmth of a fire, and chocolate cake.
Dislikes: Cruel people, days and days of heavy rain, basilisks, cockatrices, dragons, and monsters who can’t control their urges.
Character Ons: Lovey dovey stuff and romance, intimacy, vanilla with a hint of spiciness to it.
Character Offs: Gore, toilet play, humiliation, overly submissive partners.
Player preferences:See my O&O’s
Other notes: Can use innate magic to shapeshift between human and phoenix form, but greatly prefers human form for most things.

Inari

(Since a certain someone won't stop poking me!)

Name: Kanna Moumori.
Orientation: Bisexual
Race: Tengu/Human
Appearance:

Human form: She stands at 5.9ft and her frame very curvy in all the right places and has the right amount of tone that shows she doesn't exactly slack off when it comes to her diet and exercise. Her skin is fair and has a peach-like complexion. Her breasts are 34 Ds. Her eyes are a gentle shade of violet and her hair is light brown and flows down to the middle of her back. She will often wear outfits that compliment her figure yet leave enough to the imagination.

Monster form: She stands at 6.4ft and her build pretty much stays the same apart from an increase in muscle tone. Her hair becomes black and flows down to her rear, however, she has it styled up. She gains black feathered wings that span to 5ft. Her skin becomes very pale and her breasts are 38 Es. She usually wears next to nothing as there are not a lot of clothes that allow for wings.

Personality: (Will add in a bit!)

History/Background: Kanna is the child of a tengu general and a human priestess. She was born and raised in a sacred mountain protected by tengu. It was when she was ten that she met a kitsune by the name of Fenfang, who she became close to over time. This was mostly down to the fox-spirit taking regular visits to the mountain to pick up some herbs and medicine from Kanna's mother. As the years passed by the tengu matured into a woman and became an apprentice to her mother. It was when she had been an apprentice for a couple of years that Fenfang decided to stay within the mountains for a while so she could teach Kanna some things that she knew would help when she herself became a fully qualified priestess.
As she was close to taking the final trial and before she took her vows, Fenfang took the tengu out to venture into the human world. While there she experienced many things that changed her.

Once she heard that Fenfang had finally settled down and had another son (with the legendary eight-headed dragon of all things!) she paid tribute and offered her services to the new parents. It was once their son reached maturity and was going to leave their care that Fenfang asked her to watch over her son and to make sure he didn't get up too much trouble. Her daughter had already caused more problems that she could count and she didn't want her latest kitten to follow that path. Thus, the tengu has accompanied Michio where ever he has gone. And it hasn't matter how much he has tried to escape her care, she has still been able to track him down and prevent him from doing something to mess up his life as much as his sister has with her own.

Dislikes: Doormats, Cowards, laziness...
Character Ons: Pup play, temperature play, dominating naughty people who need punishing...
Character Offs: Toilet stuff, gore, vore... general "eww"
Player preferences: "Bad Habits" or "My F-List" in my sig. You can also click "my roleplay preferences." Feel free to pm me!
Other notes:

Tokyorose627

Ooh I’m interested! Is it still ok to make a human? I’m thinking of making a human female that works at the apartment complex as the housekeeper/cook in place of having to pay rent? Is that ok or no?

Gardsorm

Hey Tokyo!

Humans are sorely lacking in numbers actually, and I believe collectively the lads outnumber the ladies anyway so this is probably fine. :3

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 07:48:53 PM
Hey Tokyo!

Humans are sorely lacking in numbers actually, and I believe collectively the lads outnumber the ladies anyway so this is probably fine. :3

Oh hey Gard!

Mkay! I’ll start making her then and see what the mods think.

Inari

I had a discussion with one of my co-gms and as long as she doesn't go into the resident's rooms then things should be ok. The reason for this is that we had a previous player who wanted to be a housekeeper but caused a bit of an issue when I refused to allow him to plot in a manner that would break the lease his character had.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 10:34:18 PM
I had a discussion with one of my co-gms and as long as she doesn't go into the resident's rooms then things should be ok. The reason for this is that we had a previous player who wanted to be a housekeeper but caused a bit of an issue when I refused to allow him to plot in a manner that would break the lease his character had.

Ah ok, so she wouldn’t be allowed in peoples rooms? How would she clean them then?

Unless she just cooks and does other chores instead?

Gardsorm

Oho, didn't realize that had happened before. o_o Now I feel kinda bad encouraging the idea. x_x

Maybe she's aspiring to be a great cook and can help out in the cafeteria? Extra chores can be maybe upkeep in the halls/the three floors of Crescent Veil if she pleases? Everyone seems to be more or less good about cleaning up their rooms, and wild house parties don't seem to occur here since that would violate a bunch of rules. =p

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 10:42:14 PM
Oho, didn't realize that had happened before. o_o Now I feel kinda bad encouraging the idea. x_x

Maybe she's aspiring to be a great cook and can help out in the cafeteria? Extra chores can be maybe upkeep in the halls/the three floors of Crescent Veil if she pleases? Everyone seems to be more or less good about cleaning up their rooms, and wild house parties don't seem to occur here since that would violate a bunch of rules. =p

Ah I gotcha!

Hmm, maybe then she tends to cooking and other things, like gardening and stuff? Maybe if people are busy they call on her to do laundry? Would that work? D:

Inari

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 10:37:12 PM
Ah ok, so she wouldn’t be allowed in peoples rooms? How would she clean them then?

Unless she just cooks and does other chores instead?
No, she would not. I was thinking she cooks and cleans outside the rooms. The hallways and such still need cleaning and the complex is a big place in itself. Although thinking about it, I would only allow it if a person's character was ok with her doing so. (Aka you had permission from the owner of said character!)

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 10:42:14 PM

Don't feel bad! Not everyone decides to read the first few pages of an RP's OOC when they arrive! <3

That is pretty much what I was considering. Part of their lease is that they have to keep their apartments in a reasonable state so it is likely they won't need it. Also, I guess I could make an exception to the "no one is allowed on the fourth floor" which would make it five floors for her to clean (You forgot about the ground floor!)

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 10:45:28 PM
Ah I gotcha!

Hmm, maybe then she tends to cooking and other things, like gardening and stuff? Maybe if people are busy they call on her to do laundry? Would that work? D:
While I admire your eagerness, I am concerned about the realistic side of things. The complex is VERY big and I am having my doubts that just one person would be able to do so much work by herself.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 10:51:23 PM
No, she would not. I was thinking she cooks and cleans outside the rooms. The hallways and such still need cleaning and the complex is a big place in itself. Although thinking about it, I would only allow it if a person's character was ok with her doing so. (Aka you had permission from the owner of said character!)
Don't feel bad! Not everyone decides to read the first few pages of an RP's OOC when they arrive! <3

That is pretty much what I was considering. Part of their lease is that they have to keep their apartments in a reasonable state so it is likely they won't need it. Also, I guess I could make an exception to the "no one is allowed on the fourth floor" which would make it five floors for her to clean (You forgot about the ground floor!)
While I admire your eagerness, I am concerned about the realistic side of things. The complex is VERY big and I am having my doubts that just one person would be able to do so much work by herself.

Ah, ok. D:

So is it still ok for the idea that she cleans and does odd chores there in place of her rent? Or did you not see that part? D:

Gardsorm

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 10:51:23 PM

Now I'm extra curious, excuse me while I get myself acquainted with the OOC so I don't miss any other details. o:

And my bad, I have this thing where I think of ground floor as the first floor. x_x So ground, first, second, third... I'll keep this in mind!

Inari

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 10:57:16 PM
Ah, ok. D:

So is it still ok for the idea that she cleans and does odd chores there in place of her rent? Or did you not see that part? D:
I did say yes and on certain conditions. ;)

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 10:59:35 PM
Now I'm extra curious, excuse me while I get myself acquainted with the OOC so I don't miss any other details. o:

And my bad, I have this thing where I think of ground floor as the first floor. x_x So ground, first, second, third... I'll keep this in mind!
You didn't really miss much. It's not like we go through 3-5 pages a day. (Yes I was in an rp that did that!)

No problem at all! :)

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 11:02:42 PM
I did say yes and on certain conditions. ;)
You didn't really miss much. It's not like we go through 3-5 pages a day. (Yes I was in an rp that did that!)

No problem at all! :)

Awesome!

Sorry for all the questions. ;A;

I’ll get working in her!

Gardsorm

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 11:02:42 PM

I miss the days of old when I could do that. My first rp like that happened when I first got into it, was a super robot wars game. I'd sleep and wake up to hundreds of new posts... But alot were also less than a paragraph so the writing standard was muuuuch lower back then. >_>

Either way, I like our current pace too, makes it so that people don't have to swim through posts for replies. xD

Inari

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 11:06:45 PM
Awesome!

Sorry for all the questions. ;A;

I’ll get working in her!
No problem at all! It is part of the job to answer any and all questions people have. :)

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 11:12:01 PM
I miss the days of old when I could do that. My first rp like that happened when I first got into it, was a super robot wars game. I'd sleep and wake up to hundreds of new posts... But alot were also less than a paragraph so the writing standard was muuuuch lower back then. >_>

Either way, I like our current pace too, makes it so that people don't have to swim through posts for replies. xD

I think we all had lower standards when we first started out!

I am happy too. At the same time I don't mind if we get more posts. :3

Gardsorm

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 11:28:11 PM
I think we all had lower standards when we first started out!

I am happy too. At the same time I don't mind if we get more posts. :3

You and me both, but after many years of roleplay I've done, I've learned to just take what I can get and wait patiently. :3 Besides, I find myself embarassed thinking about just the first 5 years of it, to say nothing of the rest.

I feel like I didn't start getting better until the last 3, and even then it's debatable. x: But I'm always happy to learn too!

Inari

I cringe so hard when I have looked back at how I used to rp. I'm like. Why did no one tell me I was this bad?!

I still get paranoid about my writing. ;~;

Gardsorm

Quote from: Starcry on January 16, 2018, 11:38:43 PM
I cringe so hard when I have looked back at how I used to rp. I'm like. Why did no one tell me I was this bad?!

I still get paranoid about my writing. ;~;

^^^ Literally me anytime I make a post,  but especially if it's questionable content. My standards may not be as high as some other people when it comes to recieving posts but when it's giving them I have this perpetual 'Am I doing okay or am I goofing this up?' feeling. x_x Thankfully everyone's been more or less cool with things.

Tokyorose627

Name: Mallory Makabe
Race: Human
Appearance: Mallory has long wavy brown hair that she tends to pull up in a side ponytail, with stunning violet eyes. She takes care of her physique and appearance, not having much fat in her, and having a decent amount of curves to her body. Her skin is rather fair, with noblemishes or scars, having taken the time to keep up a vigorous skin routine.
Personality: Mallory tends to be a free spirited and energetic young woman, with anything around her causing her to lose track and be interested. She’s one for being open about interests and talking to others, though there are other times when she likes to be to herself to think. She doesn’t have much of a temper, but she can get annoyed easily, especially if someone isn’t being nice back to her even if she has the courtesy to be kind in return. People should be treated the way others wish to be treated, right?
History/Background: Mallory was just like any other girl, going to school and getting good grades just like any one else. She had many interests, like baking, sewing, reading, whatever she could get her hands in to try. As she grew older, around the age of 15, she got the idea to try becoming a singer simply for the fun of it, and after putting out one single, she became a one hit wonder, with the company she was with going bankrupt. With her dream crushed, she ended up continuing school to find some other form of passion in her life. However, somewhere along the way, something strange began to happen. She would see out in the streets, on the sidewalks of the city, strange people, people that weren’t humans. At first it had scared her, so much so that when she saw someone in the library she nearly screamed, pointing at the person and wondering why no one else was freaking out.

However, none of the public could see what she saw, thinking of her as being a rather strange girl. It was then at the age of 16 that Mallory found she had a rather weird gift, to see past the disguises of humans. She had to get used to it as time went on, however it began to startle her so much that her Landlord kicked her out, leaving her with nowhere to go. It wasn’t until she had met a woman that had almost seemingly come out of nowhere the next day. Saying that she was a secretary to a Apartment Complex, she would be able to live their with no charge of rent if she was willing to work and clean for the complex. To this she happily agreed, not knowing that the Apartment Complex was indeed filled with monsters, demons, and other-worldly beings of all kinds.
Likes: Sweets, music, dancing, playing videogames, exercising
Dislikes: Self obsorbent people, rude people, people who don’t like having fun, people eating her food without asking
Character Ons: Teasing, foreplay, being dominated, rough and gentle sex, oral, anal
Character Offs: gore, blood play, scat, all the nasty stuff XP
Player preferences: Just check my my roleplay preferences! Any questions, feel free to PM!
Other notes: She loves sweets, like, a lot.

While she may not have been the best idol, her dance skills were on point! She always loves to be challenged to a dance off for fun!

Inari

Quote from: Gardsorm on January 16, 2018, 11:45:54 PM
^^^ Literally me anytime I make a post,  but especially if it's questionable content. My standards may not be as high as some other people when it comes to recieving posts but when it's giving them I have this perpetual 'Am I doing okay or am I goofing this up?' feeling. x_x Thankfully everyone's been more or less cool with things.
Same here! People tell me not to worry so much but it is kinda hard not to when you have almost zero confidence in your own writing. :(

Quote from: Tokyorose627 on January 16, 2018, 11:49:10 PM
<snip> - no embedding underage images - Staff
Name: Mallory Makabe
Race: Human
Appearance: Mallory has long wavy brown hair that she tends to pull up in a side ponytail, with stunning violet eyes. She takes care of her physique and appearance, not having much fat in her, and having a decent amount of curves to her body. Her skin is rather fair, with noblemishes or scars, having taken the time to keep up a vigorous skin routine.
Personality: Mallory tends to be a free spirited and energetic young woman, with anything around her causing her to lose track and be interested. She’s one for being open about interests and talking to others, though there are other times when she likes to be to herself to think. She doesn’t have much of a temper, but she can get annoyed easily, especially if someone isn’t being nice back to her even if she has the courtesy to be kind in return. People should be treated the way others wish to be treated, right?
History/Background: Mallory was just like any other girl, going to school and getting good grades just like any one else. She had many interests, like baking, sewing, reading, whatever she could get her hands in to try. As she grew older, around the age of 15, she got the idea to try becoming a singer simply for the fun of it, and after putting out one single, she became a one hit wonder, with the company she was with going bankrupt. With her dream crushed, she ended up continuing school to find some other form of passion in her life. However, somewhere along the way, something strange began to happen. She would see out in the streets, on the sidewalks of the city, strange people, people that weren’t humans. At first it had scared her, so much so that when she saw someone in the library she nearly screamed, pointing at the person and wondering why no one else was freaking out.

However, none of the public could see what she saw, thinking of her as being a rather strange girl. It was then at the age of 16 that Mallory found she had a rather weird gift, to see past the disguises of humans. She had to get used to it as time went on, however it began to startle her so much that her Landlord kicked her out, leaving her with nowhere to go. It wasn’t until she saw the ads for the Crescent Veil Apartment Complex that a new idea came to her; if she could surround herself with all kinds of monsters and other worldly beings, maybe she wouldn’t be so freaked out? After all, what better way to get over a fear then to be surrounded by it...right?
Likes: Sweets, music, dancing, playing videogames, exercising
Dislikes: Self obsorbent people, rude people, people who don’t like having fun, people eating her food without asking
Character Ons: Teasing, foreplay, being dominated, rough and gentle sex, oral, anal
Character Offs: gore, blood play, scat, all the nasty stuff XP
Player preferences: Just check my my roleplay preferences! Any questions, feel free to PM!
Other notes: She loves sweets, like, a lot.

While she may not have been the best idol, her dance skills were on point! She always loves to be challenged to a dance off for fun!
The character image needs changing since the face claim is under the age of 18. She is shy of 1 year but I cannot make any exceptions because of E's site rules.

I would also like you to add that it was Issac's Secretary that offered her a spot in the complex due to her unique situation.

Tokyorose627

Quote from: Starcry on January 17, 2018, 12:16:22 AM
Same here! People tell me not to worry so much but it is kinda hard not to when you have almost zero confidence in your own writing. :(
The character image needs changing since the face claim is under the age of 18. She is shy of 1 year but I cannot make any exceptions because of E's site rules.

I would also like you to add that it was Issac's Secretary that offered her a spot in the complex due to her unique situation.

Ah dang you’re right! I’ll fix that!

Inari

No problem at all!

We've had two people pmed by site mods over their images already and I want to try help players avoid working really hard on their profiles only to be pmed about an image!