The Crossover Club. All universes are welcome.

Started by Lustful Bride, December 03, 2015, 08:37:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angie

Oh Chrysy, i could never say no to you. Go for it, we need players!
Avatar is by Lemonfont. Will remove it if he asks me to.

Come check the Cyberpunk Images Thread!

Chrystal

YAY!

Oh and I'm assuming she can alternate between the various incarnations of herself?

Please check out my latest A/A post.
I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Chrystal on December 27, 2015, 06:11:10 AM
YAY!

Oh and I'm assuming she can alternate between the various incarnations of herself?

I would say yes. :3

Angie

As my avi clearly suggests, i love my shapeshifters, so go right ahead and shift between her incarnations. Hell, i wouldn't mind her having a 'casual' mode for when she needs to pass among mere mortals (essentially a 'jeans and t-shirt' form where people don't stare at the lady in a black dress with devil horns).

Chrystal

Quote from: Angiejuusan on December 27, 2015, 01:23:37 PM
As my avi clearly suggests, i love my shapeshifters, so go right ahead and shift between her incarnations. Hell, i wouldn't mind her having a 'casual' mode for when she needs to pass among mere mortals (essentially a 'jeans and t-shirt' form where people don't stare at the lady in a black dress with devil horns).

You mean like this?

Or... uh...

...this?

*giggles*

Yeah, actually I think she shiould be able to appear young and pretty if she wants to as well...

NSFW

I would rather watch a movie then have dinner than have dinner then watch a movie!

scribus1000

I'll admit...I don't know what film that last picture is from. Mighty curious about it though :P
I have taken the Oath of the Drake for Group RPs.
My Ons & Offs (Updated 6/3/2022) and Ideas are here.

The Peak Elliquiy Experience™:
Quote from: roulette on March 15, 2014, 06:59:18 PM"What? Ewww... Well, maybe... actually." -adds to own O&Os-

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Chrystal on December 23, 2015, 04:58:23 PM
Any chance I could play Maleficent?  Seriously, she is my favourite Canon character ever, ever since I first saw Sleeping Beauty when I was a little girl I wanted to be her... And every RP I look at that has the possibility, either she's already taken or she's been declared unplayable as being too powerful...

And I promise I won't have her overpowered... maybe her magic is severely limited in this universe? She can still change herself into a dragon, but breathing fire is frowned upon...

I just had an idea. What if Maleficent sells spells to Non human characters who want to be human? And unlike Ursula, she doesn’t charge an arm and a leg, or a voicebox, she just asks for a few payments of money, and of course..that one day she may ask a favor of the person she is helping. That day may never come, but if she does ask, they are magically unable to refuse.

Angie

Might as well cut Lex Luthor a check. Maleficent, at least the more modern versions, strike me as the kind of woman who wonders why the supervillains never market their talents, make shitloads of money and then never give a damn about being 'evil'-they're rich!

Lustful Bride

They made another :P ..I kind of want this idea again now X3

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AW9UJ0zh7cA

Chrystal

Well, heck, I totally forgot about this. No-one posted anything for over two months. Is it still happening?

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Chrystal on March 04, 2016, 01:25:53 PM
Well, heck, I totally forgot about this. No-one posted anything for over two months. Is it still happening?

*shrugs* Idk I was hoping someone would GM it..

Chrystal

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Chrystal on March 04, 2016, 03:06:53 PM
I thought Angie volunteered?

I haven't actually talked to her in a  while..I will try and correct that :P

EDIT
: No she says she is too busy to do so :-(

Chrystal

I suggest that you edit the O/P to add a comment that you are still looking for a GM, then, because otherwise people will just assume.

Ironwolf85

Oc's from various worlds and games allowed?

I ask now because ever since trying Amy in another game you all know and love I've been writing sonic stuff and storylines like fucking NUTS.
Prudence, justice, temperance, courage, faith, hope, love...
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.
Civilization: the ability to put that psycho in prision for killing people.

Lustful Bride

Quote from: Ironwolf85 on March 05, 2016, 07:56:22 PM
Oc's from various worlds and games allowed?

I ask now because ever since trying Amy in another game you all know and love I've been writing sonic stuff and storylines like fucking NUTS.

mmmmm whats the fun in playing an OC when you have accesss to people from anything...everywhere :P

BTW Still looking for a GM to actually run this..since im no good at being a GM.

Ironwolf85

True

I like Amy I really do and I imagine the entire cast from sonic going clubbing. Or any of the MILLIONS of alternates drowning their sorrows or partying.

I've just had this up my sleave for a while XD

Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
debate any other aspect of my faith these are the heavenly virtues. this flawed mortal is going to try to adhere to them.

Culture: the ability to carve an intricate and beautiful bowl from the skull of a fallen enemy.

Kokaine

I'd be interested in playing if this happens. *bookmarks*
Current Craving/Looking For: Romance, Adventure, Action, Humor, and Erotica. (F/Any)

Current Post Rate: Moderate

Current Posts Owed: 1/8

My O/Os

Ironwolf85

Vanetias

Hmm, shall I play as Rance from the Rance series, or Kazuma from KonoSuba...  Maybe even both? ;-D

HannibalBarca

Those two videos are all kinds of awesome.  If he had more personality, I'd be happy to play Snake Pliskin...though I'd want a female character, too.  Maybe Episode IV-era Leia.  They could be in a business venture of badassery.
“Those who lack drama in their
lives strive to invent it.”   ― Terry Masters
"It is only when we place hurdles too high to jump
before our characters, that they learn how to fly."  --  Me
Owed/current posts
Sigs by Ritsu

MoFo

If this becomes a thing I'm definetly gonna play as an aged up Kite (from the .hack series)