Supernatural: Legacy interest check (full)

Started by Landshark, July 01, 2016, 02:09:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Landshark

And so it came to be that the world of man was once again left to its own devices. The angels had retreated to heaven, closing its doors but allowing the dead to pass inside. The demons, once again under the rule of Crowley, fled back to hell to rebuild their numbers and for Crowley to build a new foundation from which to rule. Over the previous years the number of hunters had been decimated both through the natural dangers of their profession and their targeted destruction from multiple enemies. The world, though safe from the apocalyptic terrors it had been facing, is now left vulnerable to the creatures of the night. What is even more troublesome is that in the few years following the retreat of angels and demons, earths greatest unsung heroes have disappeared. The Winchesters, Sam and Dean, are missing. Call them what you will, heroes, villains, psychopaths, outlaws or fools they were the strongest line of defense in the war against the enemies of man.

Ok so this will be my first attempt at running a game on E, so please be patient with me.

As it says above, its been 3 years since the boys disappeared. The year is 2019 and everything is canon up to the last season. So FYI there WILL be spoilers if your not caught up. This will be a story driven sandbox game. You'll get job hints and such.

If this gets proper interest, here is what you'll need to know.
The need to know tuff:
Im looking for a small group 3-6 players (it will not be first come first serve)
Humans only! this is non-negotiable. (No werewolves, vamps, witches, prophets, 1/2 whatevers)
No canon characters. They will be NPC's only
No sons/daughters of canon characters.
Characters must be at least 18 years old
You will all be new to hunting. This doesn't mean your dumb or unskilled just haven't had the opportunity to test yourself in the field as of yet.

I really hope this gets interest as I've been wanting to run this for a while now. Please feel free to ask away with any question you may have :)

Vampyre Valkyrie

“Honey, I rose up from the dead, I do it all the time."

|

Lustful Bride

Somewhat interested. The show lost me in the last two seasons but this looks interesting.

Though I might wait and see how it goes fist.

Landshark

I can see why that happened. Over the years it lost me a few times as well. Thankfully im just using their universe and nothing else. There will be an over riding story arch once players are rolling and things seem smooth in the group. Until then im looking at the classic "Monster of the week" style play.

zenpai

what about the  Frankenstein family there human. but with added parts to make the stronger, faster and have more endurance.   
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

Landshark

Hmmm valid point. I would allow a member of the Stein family but they would have one or 2 upgrades at best and would need a good back story as to why they are hunting instead of trying to reserect the family line or handling the families extensive resources. Like an outcast maybe that had a change of heart...haha change of heart get it?!

Argent

I am definitely interested!

My first thought is a guy who (at least to start with) is more on the level of the Ghostfacers than an actual competent and well-informed hunter.

Because hey, everybody else has to have somebody to rescue now and again.

Bibliophilia

-wriggles.-  I so wanna play a female hunter all Annie Oakley-style from Montana.

Landshark

Quote from: Argent on July 04, 2016, 02:14:31 AM

My first thought is a guy who (at least to start with) is more on the level of the Ghostfacers than an actual competent and well-informed hunter.

Excelent! Totally doable. The idea if for the characters to be fairly new to the business. Think first few seasons where Sam is having to play catch up. Plus theres always room for a Ghostfacer like character. Theres plenty of similar characters in the show such as the GF themselves, Charlie, Ed, Bobby to some extent, Kevin, Ash and the list goes on. Researchers/techies are a must especially for a hunting group. :)

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 04, 2016, 03:12:56 AM
-wriggles.-  I so wanna play a female hunter all Annie Oakley-style from Montana.

Once again a totally doable idea. Sharpshooting female hunter!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Argent on July 04, 2016, 02:14:31 AM

Pardon me while I turn on my ringtone and jam out to the Ghostfacers theme!!!! This excites me!

|

Landshark

Ok since i got a handful of interested people im gonna drop some more info on ya so you can round out any character ideas and such.

Its been three years since anyone has seen the boys and the monsters have taken note of their absence, as well as that of the other hunters. What few hunters remain are working around the clock and usually out matched. It is in this vacuum that a strange book begins to appear around the world. A large yet simple tome written as if by an all seeing being, The Winchester Gospel. It tells of the Winchester family leading back generations and what came to be of them and their kin. How in the end the boys saved the world they themselves had brought to the brink of destruction. Yet the tome is not just a narrative, it is in fact a guide book to those who would take up the mantle of hunter. A call to arms, if you will, urging a new generation to step up and do their part.

You are not required to have used, seen or even heard of the book its just a little something extra for characters to use if they so want.

Ok Character sheet:

Name:
Personality:

Appearance:

Main skills: (List 3, that are non-combat related. Ie.. computers, auto repair, research)
Combat preference: (Whats your go to for fighting? fist, knife, gun etc.. someone else whos good with one of those :P)
Background: (at least 2-3 paragraphs please)
Equipment: (Weapons, books, computers, # of phones, # fake ID's, vehicle ect... Keep in mind your fairly new so you wont have an arsenal)
Face Claim:
Theme Song: (It is supernatural after all. Gotta have a cool song!)
On/Off: (Game is not geared toward sex but if it happens you gotta "be prepared", as Dean would say.)

I think thats it. If i missed anything lemme know.

Landshark

Heres your first NPC
CS is vague in areas because hes an NPC

Name: Sean

Personality: Sean is a bit of an enigma. One minute he is a hard ass hunter type which then shifts to studious researcher or half aware and blunt. Depending on who you speak to he is described as anything from awesome friend to total asshole. Regardless of what he seems to be to whom there is one thing that is without a doubt. He believes in what he does and does it at an elite level.

Appearance: Sean usually dressing in fine button up shirts but covers them with jackets that usually don’t fit the feel of a dress shirt. His long hair is always loose and he tends to always have a five o’clock shadow somehow.

Main skills: Occult knowledge, Driving, intimidation
Combat preference: Depends on who you talk to
Background:
Sean appeared out of nowhere about 2 years ago. Since then he has been seen all over the country, popping up here and there to take care of a problem. Oddly he has never been known to work alone. He always seems to show up on someone else’s job offering to help them out. This has earned him a reputation as a god send and a job stealing dick. Sean is never one to talk about himself and once the job is done he is on his way never bothering to hang around to talk shop or clean up.
More than one hunter has found their way into the life due to coaxing from Sean and now there are many who both blame and praise him for giving them that push.
Equipment: A Colt 1911, a strange blade that hurts most creatures, cell phone, holy water in a whiskey flask. Sometimes he is seen driving an old Lincoln town car.  He seems to have an extensive collection of lore books as well as supernatural fighting ingredients which he always seems to have the right thing for at the time.
Face Claim: Misha Collins
Theme Song:

CurvyKitten

Is it ok to reference characters from the show in your BG? Like if I say my character had a run in with like Bobby before he died is that ok?

Bibliophilia

Name: Talia Dawson

Personality:  Talia is a consummate professional, but she's also a little crazy.  One minute she's focused intently on mapping out a strategy for handling the situation, and revealing the keen strategic workings of her mind, and the next she's reacting to a kink in the plan by going in balls-to-the-wall, utterly fearless, as if she had swapped pragmatism for idealism(or straight up recklessness).  Her first choice, if she has one, always revolves around solid tactics and teamwork, but she knows that rarely do things work out how one had hoped, and in that situation anyone hoping to save their ass, and the asses of their partners, better know how to abandon the plan and work on instinct.  When she's not working, she plays with the same intensity that she brings to her work, knowing that the life of a hunter, even the best, isn't a long one.  She loves to drink, play pool, smoke weed, crack jokes, eat and fuck.  She's determined to cram as much living into every waking hour as humanly possible, and doesn't much give a damn about conventional morals or societal expectations.

Appearance:  Others are often surprised by Talia's appearance upon first meeting her.  She stands only 5'5" barefoot, and looks like she weighs maybe a hundred pounds soaking wet.  On top of that, she refuses to sacrifice femininity for the sake of her work.  Luckily, her brand of femininity is far from high-maintenance, so even when she takes the time to put on make-up and dress fashionably, she doesn't take long to do it or forget that at any given moment she might need to chase down a monster or crawl around in a drainage pipe.  Her thick, golden-brown hair is cut in a carefree style that doesn't require much in the way of fussing, and her daily beauty routine involves a ten minute shower, five minute face and a duffle of easy-to-wear separates that all work together and look damn good.  Her shoes generally add a couple of inches to her height, though they're all either boots or wedges, and the heels only come out when she has to go undercover.

Main skills:  Sharpshooter, tactician, medical skills.

Combat preference:  Guns and Crossbows | Judo

Background:  Talia was raised on a horse ranch in Montana, and up until about three years ago, she lived the life of a typical girl from a small town in horse country.  She was a good student, a cheerleader, popular in high school and determined to become a large animal surgeon.  After graduating high school, she moved away from home to attend college for her veterinary degree, but only a few months into her surgical internship, she was called home by a tragedy on the ranch.  Her father, younger brother and all the horses had been killed by what the local cops called a 'psycho Satan-worshiping murder cult'.  They likened the travesty to the work of Charles Manson and his 'family', positing that it must have taken the group at least a full week to wreak the havoc that they had perpetrated.  In the end, the police had no idea how to handle the devastation of a family and over twenty horses slaughtered right under their noses.

Talia took time off to deal with the fact that she had lost everything in her life in such a short amount of time.  Or at least, that's what she said.  She knew the local cops, and even the state police, had no idea what the hell they were dealing with, and would rather fob it off on 'random psychos', than try to handle a case that was utterly beyond them.  So, Talia began to do some investigating on her own, looking into the details of the deaths in a way that broke her heart and helped her learn to harden herself to the pain.  There was a lot to the case that didn't make sense, at least not any sort of logical sense that she could fathom from her previous knowledge and experience of the world.  The bodies were torn apart, human and horse parts scattered like breadcrumbs all over the ranch and the surrounding area.  But, despite all that, the only missing parts, in every instance, were the hearts.  The coroner had also noted that he believed wild animals had been at the body parts, as they had claw marks and bite marks, which he attributed to dogs, wolves or some sort of big cat.  This made even less sense to Talia, since she knew that scavengers would often have carried the parts away, and definitely wouldn't have left all the organs and flesh, except the hearts, behind.  She managed to sneak into the coroner's office and examine the remains of her father and brother and, despite the hollow well in her stomach and the whirlwind of emotion that threatened to overcome her, determined herself that the claw and bite marks didn't match any animal she recognized.  Same went for the hair that had been recovered by the police.

From there, it didn't take long for her to begin delving into the more fantastical explanations for her family's deaths, which eventually led her to a book, discovered in a used bookstore in Billings.  Everything she'd discovered made it impossible for her to dismiss the book, as she might once have, as pure fiction.  In fact, it was where she confirmed the conclusion she had reached through her research, that her family and their horses had been killed by werewolves, though she wasn't sure how many.  She suspected it was more than two and less than five, but she had no way of confirming her suspicions.  The book was what truly set her on the path of the hunter, though she started out the gate with a lead, since she had been shooting guns, and crossbows, since she was a child, and competed in several sharpshooting and crossbow contests in junior high and high school.  In her effort to find the monsters that murdered her family, she has worked a few jobs, finding a natural taste and skill for the work.

Equipment:  Barnett Ghost 410 Crossbow, Remington 870 Shotgun (Sawed-Off), Smith and Wesson Model 629 | Burner cell, fake IDs, emergency surgical kit | Black 1968 Ford Truck

Face Claim:  Barbara Palvin

Theme Song:

On/Off:  Biblio's O&Os

Landshark

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 04, 2016, 11:54:43 AM
Is it ok to reference characters from the show in your BG? Like if I say my character had a run in with like Bobby before he died is that ok?

That's fine just please don't make him a major part of your background . A meeting or getting some info from him is fine just nothing like you stayed at his house for a while or he thought of you as the daughter he never had, stuff like that.

Bibliophilia:
Sheet looks good. Am I correct in assuming the book she found is "The Winchester Gospel"? Which BTW I just realised I hadn't mentioned its name earlier duurrr bad gm.

CurvyKitten

Oh no, nothing that linked. I mean he is going to have an impact. But he was in and out of her history pretty quick. That was kind of the problem LOL. You know I was actually almost done when suddenly I changed on detail and my whole concept shifted. Now I have to start over LOL

Landshark

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 04, 2016, 05:54:07 PM
Oh no, nothing that linked. I mean he is going to have an impact. But he was in and out of her history pretty quick. That was kind of the problem LOL. You know I was actually almost done when suddenly I changed on detail and my whole concept shifted. Now I have to start over LOL

OK that should work. Don't ya hate it when you think you got everything worked out but then you get a better idea.

Also everyone feel free to insert Sean in your BS as long as its been in the last 2 years.

BTW I got your first job hook already worked out for you all :D.   >:)

Vampyre Valkyrie

I really need to get on this sheet making thing LOL!

|

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  Yes, Landshark, that's the book.  I didn't name it, because, of course, you hadn't named it in your post.  I can go back and add the name in, though, if that would clear things up.

Vergil1989

I haven't watched Supernatural since the Leviathans were dealt with, so that was some seasons ago.  That said, I'm already loving the line up I'm seeing here, and I'd be interested in giving this a shot.  Not sure on a concept yet, but it's past midnight and we just got back from fireworks, so the old muse is currently asleep lol.  That aside, I'm all for this, so I'll sleep on it and get back to ya.  Guess I'll have to dig out my stuff on this awesome show again, hehe.
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 05, 2016, 12:45:16 AM
I haven't watched Supernatural since the Leviathans were dealt with, so that was some seasons ago.  That said, I'm already loving the line up I'm seeing here, and I'd be interested in giving this a shot.  Not sure on a concept yet, but it's past midnight and we just got back from fireworks, so the old muse is currently asleep lol.  That aside, I'm all for this, so I'll sleep on it and get back to ya.  Guess I'll have to dig out my stuff on this awesome show again, hehe.

HOLY CRAP!!!! *Hugs Vergil* I haven't seen you since shortly after you played Sam in Fandomverse!!!!! *Squees*

Tomorrow is so gonna be a sheet making day for me...For now, sleep....cause yeah. I'm tuckered out from today too!!!

|

Vergil1989

Lol happy to see you too Vamp, it has been an awfully long time hasn't it?  Still, I'm happy to see ya, and to be playing with you again.  See you on that open road soon enough my friends.

Hmmm...would you be against teaming up with my gal I plan to put together?  We can talk ideas when you've had some sleep, but I just thought I'd ask if you'd want to know someone right from the get go.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 05, 2016, 12:53:22 AM
Lol happy to see you too Vamp, it has been an awfully long time hasn't it?  Still, I'm happy to see ya, and to be playing with you again.  See you on that open road soon enough my friends.

Hmmm...would you be against teaming up with my gal I plan to put together?  We can talk ideas when you've had some sleep, but I just thought I'd ask if you'd want to know someone right from the get go.

Message me in the morning! It'll be nice to get the old Winchester gang back together (Since our Dean from Fandomverse is the one who is running! LOL.)

More than willing to at least talk about it! Until then, sleep well!!!

|

Vergil1989

Cool beans!  But yeah, you too Vamp.

Argent

Name: Jeffrey Alexander Brown (Jeff)

Personality: Imagine a slightly fey chipmunk who has had way too much coffee. That’s Jeff when he’s excited or agitated. When he’s more downbeat, chemically altered or otherwise chill, he’s sardonic, sarcastic and a little socially challenged. Jeff is, well, he’s not going to break a lot of stereotypes about nerd personalities, other than being in fairly good shape and a big fan of regular hygiene. Actually, he kind of hates getting dirty, messy or otherwise disheveled, but he tries to hide it because somebody called him prissy once in 7th grade.

He’s a true believer in the supernatural and the weird, even though he hasn’t really found it himself yet. The idea that the world is bigger, stranger and scarier than most people know is important to him, almost sacred. Unfortunately, that fascination will probably result in him making the occasionally really stupid move, like trying to actually interview a vampire. You know, for the irony. (And the knowledge.)

Appearance: Jeff is a wee little man. Slightly scruffy to make up for that and butch up his features because without a few days worth of stubble, he looks like he’s a high school freshman, much to his annoyance. Despite being small-framed and short (probably about 5’6” in his socks), he’s physically fit. His usual dress sense involves novelty t-shirts, blue jeans, Vans, a button down shirt or hoodie if it’s cooler and an oversized messenger bag stuffed with his toys. Er … research devices.

Main skills: Computers, Electronics, Paranormal Trivia

Combat preference: Hiding behind his camera and screaming like an eight year old girl. While still filming. If he absolutely must, he has an aluminum softball bat or will improvise something to use as a makeshift club or something. It is extremely inadvisable to trust Jeff with firearms. Extremely.

Background: Jeff Brown was born to a quiet, unassuming family in a moderately middle-classed suburb of Cleveland, Ohio. One of three children, his childhood is marked by an absolute absence of what most people would think of as trauma. His parents (Bob and Jolene Brown) are good, hard-working people who are both still alive and well (and thanks to Pilates DVDs, getting fitter every day, thank you very much). His two sisters, Brenda and Jane, are happily married and working on careers of their own. His house didn't burn down. Werewolves didn't eat his dog. Vampires never visited his school and Bigfoot, alas, steadfastly refused to appear and kidnap Julie Schwartz, his childhood best friend. So, like many kids with a great life, he went looking for the spooky and supernatural.

Despite his best efforts, he never quite found it. Running around the neighborhood with a cross and mirror didn't uncover any vampires, even when he shoved both at unsuspecting neighbors. It did, however, provoke a long talk about cultural sensitivity from Julie's dad. Likewise, neither jabbing people with his grandmother's silver hat pin nor squirting them with garlic juice accomplished much beyond getting him suspended from grade school and a politely worded note from his principal suggesting therapy.

A killer combination of puberty, social pressure and introversion brought on by those two things made the early part of Jeff's teens pretty rough. He still had all the passion and belief for the supernatural he had before but was now mostly introverted, sharing his thoughts and doing research only on the Internet, in obscure chat rooms and on fringe blogs and IRC channels. His parents worried, but beyond forcing him to stay active by various activities (including karate classes at a local strip mall and swimming classes at the local youth center), they generally let him work his way through things.

Jeff managed to get hooked into the edge of real supernatural hunter society when a couple of (scary) guys asked him for help setting up some digital equipment for tracking something with body heat but no body. Slowly but surely, he’s been working his way into hunter circles, not really one of them yet, but even more useful than he is annoying, at times. Of course, this has required him to recently drop out of college, something he hasn’t told his parents yet. Any day now. Seriously. Maybe after he gets a book deal.

Equipment: Several digital recorders, Galaxy S7 (thanks Nana Brown!), two laptops, a butload of cheap infrared and low-light wireless cameras and other electronic/computer gear. One (slightly dented) aluminum baseball bat, one harvest gold and midnight blue 2004 Kia Sedona with Ohio vanity plates reading TARDIS (when your parents give you their old car you have to something to make it cool).

Face Claim:Nathan Kress

Theme Song: 21st Century Digital Boy - Bad Religion

On/Off: Argent's O and Os

Vergil1989

LMAO I like this guy already.  Just don't expect me to rescue his sorry butt when he gets himself into trouble.  Can someone say liability?  Seriously though, I like this guy Argent.

Name: Himiko O'Neill

Personality:  Despite the sleeve of tattoos on her right arm, Himiko is quite easy to talk to and always has a friendly shoulder for her few friends she's kept in contact with or has made since becoming a hunter herself.  While her home life was pretty mundane until the Okami showed up, this Japanese beauty has more than her share of thorns from having studied and majored in mechanical engineering, which means if it has more than a dozen moving parts, she can take it apart with almost surgical precision before putting it back together, better than before she got her nimble fingers on it.  Anything from V8 engines to electric batteries for a Hybrid, she's your girl.  If you need someone to play the part of capable aristocrat with more than two brain cells to rub together, she's also who you go to for those jobs that require a more delicate hand in the upper class circles of the world.  Beyond that and having taken some classes in mixed martial arts, Himiko still likes to party on occasion.  While she doesn't smile quite like she used to, she still appreciates life, and while she prefers the company of a car's guts laid out before her, she also has a fondness for intelligent men and women both, with a preference for the fairer sex first and foremost.  As a cautionary side note though, don't make the mistake of trying to cheat Himiko out of a deal, or you will regret it.  Honor is important to her, and she'll not take kindly to oath breakers or those that try to cheat her or her allies.

Appearance:  Long raven black hair falls over both shoulders in lustrous waves that frames her face.  Gray eyes set in a face smooth as porcelain and slightly pale despite spending most of her time outside, working on this project or that.  When she's not covered in engine grease and wearing short sleeve shirts and beat up blue jeans, Himiko, when she's not in her workshop, is almost unrecognizable when she cleans up, because she cleans up pretty well.  When the need arises, she becomes downright ethereal in her appearance, becoming a beautiful vision of elegance and grace despite her fit, muscular frame, which, if anything, only enhances her overall beauty rather than taking away from it.  While in the upper circles of society, she disposes with her work clothes and goes with loose dresses that shows off her curves, but also allows her to keep at least two silver knives underneath in hidden sheaths about her person.
Main skills:  Auto repair/mechanical engineering, business and upper society connections/good money sense, and gunsmithing.

Combat preference:  She prefers to get in close with her hands.  One of the smarter things her mother did was enroll Himiko in a number of MMA defense classes growing up, which likely saved her life when the Okami dropped by for dinner and a show.  As such, Himiko prefers silver knuckle dusters and knives over guns and bullets.  Give her time in a workshop though and she can make almost any weapon or do any repairs you could ever want, just be sure to pay the agreed upon price.  If you're looking for something with a little more bang for your buck, be sure to bring your own materials for your bullet and gun modding needs, otherwise she'll show you the door.

Background:  Himiko and her family descended from Hiroshima, Japan, long before the city buster that was dropped.  Her grandmother got lucky and had decided to elope with an rich businessman from America before the war started, so when the city went up, she and her new family were settled down in New York.  They didn't stay in the big city for long, just long enough to decide to settle down in the ass end of Illinois, and by then, Himiko's mother had been born.  Himiko herself would come around after a long night of drinking and a couple of bad decisions.  Thankfully, it was one of the few times her mother was ever so stupid, and life carried on for the next twenty years.  Until the Okami came knocking on their door.  Up until that point, the most supernatural thing Himiko ever saw was the power of drugs, sex, and rock and roll had on her fellow seniors, and while she did pretty good in school, managing to hold a pretty steady 3.5 GPA throughout most of her school career, she was a little more relaxed than her normally uptight mother, unless she was celebrating a few specific holidays where booze was practically a prerequisite.

But being the only daughter of a lonely Japanese housewife with more money than sense tends to lend itself to trouble, and Himiko made the mistake of inviting home this rather alluring woman that had a thing for lonely, desperate women, like her mother for example.  A few drinks later, and what she thought would be a night of drunken, celebratory sex for passing her mid terms turns into a nightmare as the Okami made her mother into that month's mystery meat, before proceeding to chase Himiko down as a side dish.  Luck saved her ass over any particular skill with the knife she managed to stab it to death with, or at least until her date turned ravenous monster stopped moving.  Unfortunately the Okami would get away after regenerating from Himiko's botched attempt to kill her, only to be put down by Bobby Singer at a later date.  Not that it mattered, the damage had been done, which left Himiko with the family fortune, such as it was, and a lot of questions with no answers, at least ones that weren't insane on the surface.

Then she found the Winchester Gospel in a used bookstore she frequently visited more for the company than the selection, and suddenly, the world that had gone insane started to make sense again.  Having learned the hard way that there were things that went bump in the night, Himiko has cut most of her old ties to her former life of relative comfort and luxury in favor of a hunter's lonely, desolate road.  Well, except for a good friend of hers that also knows the whole story, but that's another tale entirely thank you very much.

Equipment:  A Provest Marathon RV is her home away from home, and it serves as a means for her to live in relative comfort while on the road.  Beyond that and enough tools to comfortably set up shop anywhere she stops for the night, Himiko tends to troll the scrapyards for anything she can put to use, so it's not at all uncommon to find a box or two full of junk scattered about her mobile home, on top of a number of knives, knuckle dusters, and melee weapons, homemade and otherwise.
Face Claim:  Isabella Leong

Theme Song: Styx - Renegade

On:. Oral (giving/receiving), vaginal/anal (giving/receiving), toys, erotic/oil massages (giving/receiving), intelligent/capable partners, strip shows, mutual masturbation, teasing, light to medium bondage, blindfolds, prefers gentle and sweet lovemaking/domination, but has on occasion gone in for rough, quick, and messy.  Prefers women, but won't say no to the right guy.   See player preferences for the rest
Off:. Mutilation, torture, blood, death, toilet play, animals, incest.  See player preferences for the rest

Inspirational pics, might be NSFW

Bibliophilia

Oh!  I like what you've got so far, Vergil.

I'm liking your character, too, Argent.  It's always wonderful to have a good mix of skills, and a lot of people tend to forsake the Ash-types.  I adored Ash.  Hell, some of my favorite characters are the techies.

Argent

Well, that's two badass chicks for Jeff to hide behind! She seems cool! And I'm sure he'll grow on Himiko. Like a puppy. Or athlete's foot.

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 05, 2016, 08:52:05 AM

I'm liking your character, too, Argent.  It's always wonderful to have a good mix of skills, and a lot of people tend to forsake the Ash-types.  I adored Ash.  Hell, some of my favorite characters are the techies.

These shows just aren't the same without a Xander. They get all the best lines.

Bibliophilia

-squees.-  Xander was a total cuddle-bunny.  Him, Spike and Willow were my favorite characters.  -tries not to fangirl too hard.-

Argent

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 05, 2016, 09:09:43 AM
-squees.-  Xander was a total cuddle-bunny.  Him, Spike and Willow were my favorite characters.  -tries not to fangirl too hard.-

Jeff is totally down with cuddling.  All he asks is that any firearms a prospective cuddle buddy may have on them be carefully aimed away from any body part he may want to use later. :D

Bibliophilia

-giggles.-  Talia is very careful with her firearms.  She's also aware that a girl's best accessory is her GBF!

Vergil1989

Lol I wasn't such a fan of Spike, but Willow and Xander were hilarious.  And there's nothing wrong with wanting to cuddle, so long as it's clothing optional.  >:)  Anyway, gonna try to get the rest if my thing dine, any suggestions for things we don't have?  I don't think anyone's done auto repair have they?  Beyond that I might have Himiko be the one that can move in the upper class social circles, like what's her face, the woman that had a thing for selling supernatural artifacts and cursed objects to the highest bidder, just without the need to screw everyone over lol.  Himiko isn't a trader though, she's just a hunter with money, although not an unlimited amount of it.  Might be something to consider though, a hunter with business sense.

Bibliophilia

Bela!  I did not like her.  -snickers.-  But, someone with upper-class connections and the ability to move confidently in those circles seems like a good idea.  Plus, a wealthy hunter is always handy.

Vergil1989

Wealthy, not filthy rich, but yeah I agree with ya.  Lol and yes, Bela, thank you, she wasn't my favorite person either, but she was still hilarious in her own right.  But I'm glad you approve Biblio, now I just hope Vamp also likes her.

Vergil1989

Sorry for the double post, but barring any edits with Vamp, I think I've got Himiko pretty much nailed down.

Landshark

Ok wow you guys are on a roll. I go to sleep then work and BAM! almost a page of stuff :D

Ok so both Jeff and Himiko look good. Vergil all I ask is that Himiko has blown most of her money on getting herself set up as she wants, especially with that monster RV. A heavy bank roll just makes too many things that should be difficult super easy. I do like the RV idea though. It would keep you guys from looking like a convoy coming into town once your all joined up and stuff

Ok so we got 3 CS in and 2 more in the works i think. Looking good :) Im gonna wait till I get 1-2 more and then open up an OOC so you guys can start the plotting....I know I already have Mwa Mwa MWAAAhahahahaha..*cough* Hehe  >:)

So VV and Curvy, Chop chop! just kidding take your time....but quickly :P

Oh one last thing...Vergil your song like doesn't link to a song.

Questions, comment, concerns? Please feel free to ask.

Vergil1989

My song works for me, I don't know what you get when you click on it.  As for blowing most of her money, that's fine, kinda assumed as much anyway given how she's hit the road and hasn't looked back, so I'm cool with her not having much to her name.  Lol and glad you like the RV, not sure what spawned that idea, but I'm glad you approve.

I still need to get her appearance situated, just can't decide on how to word it is all.

CurvyKitten

Just got home from work, I shall get started on my sheet in a bit!

Landshark

Hmm...probably my internet that's screwy. If it works for you then its all good. I know the song by heart so no need to listen anyway :p

Bibliophilia

Nah, it doesn't work for me, either.  I just end up at the home page of Youtube.

Vergil1989

Vampyre Valkyrie

Finally getting to start on my sheet. I may have to rethink a couple things, as I don't want to double up on to many skills as other players. It's okay, I have ideas.

Just gotta work em out.

In other news. Argent, your character is my hero! <3

Ghostfacers are some of my faves from SPN, and Xander is my Spirit animal!

|

Landshark

Vampyre Valkyrie

|

Vergil1989

Hey what about me?  You forget me?  Lol it's cool, and I'm on AIM if you want to talk Vamp.  ;D

Also, glad to see my song thing is working now.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 05, 2016, 02:33:21 PM
Hey what about me?  You forget me?  Lol it's cool, and I'm on AIM if you want to talk Vamp.  ;D

Also, glad to see my song thing is working now.

LMAO, now to remember my AIM sn!

|

Vergil1989

Made a couple of edits, I think I'm good now though for Himiko.  Anyway, I'm excited for this.  ;D

CurvyKitten

Name: Maxine (Max) Danvers (countless aliases)

Personality:

Survivor: Many would never guess it, but Max is a survivor, though most would not even fathom from what. She keeps what happens at home secret and hidden. Her family’s death is not something she tends to enjoy reliving. And despite the level of pain and the chaos endured, she has kept silent about it. Having endured a great deal to get to where she is today, the little sparrow is stronger than she appears to be.

Curious: Max is curious, she has learned to notice the small things in life. And finds she can get rather lost in whatever has caught her attention. She tends to follow and enjoy learning about something new and strange, this has of course led to some very interesting encounters.

Artistic: One of the few things that kept Max from fulling losing it in the hospital was being allowed to turn to art. It became a passion and an outlet when very few of them were allowed. Sure she also uses it to make the fact ids and so forth. But in truth it’s something that allows her to show the shortest of glimpse of who she really is. Now if only she'd show it to other people.

Unbalanced: Due to what happened when she was little, and everything she was subjected to in the hospital Max can be a bit unbalanced at times. Her highs can be high, and her lows can be rock bottom. After a few years away from the horrible doctors she's managed to pull a great deal of herself together. But under certain times of stress, one can truly see how broken she really is.

Paranoid: Trust is not something that comes easy with Max. The few people she once trusted were taken from her ages ago. Not to mention knowing that the shadows can hold anything. It's left her a bit paranoid, and has her questioning most anything that comes her way. Granted this paranoia can be a bad and at times nerve wrecking thing, it has saved her ass a few times.

Brave: Max almost comes off as fearless, in truth she isn't. But not acting caused her to lose everything. And she refuses to do that ever again. Live is fragile yes, but there is no point if you are too afraid to act on it. Demons be damned, she isn't giving in just yet.

Intelligent: There are very few things people are allowed to do when locked in the looney bin. Reading is very much one of them. Add that to her photographic memory and Max is a lot smarter than one may think when first meeting her. She doesn't flaunt her intelligence, but she doesn't play stupid for anyone.

Observant: Watching, it’s a popular pass time in the asylum. You never know what will be coming, and well they never did get cable. Not to mention that her fear of the unknown, even if no one believed what she said. So paying attention to her surroundings that came naturally.

Appearance:
Max body is lithe and seemingly delicate, yet her features and shape are truly a beautifully feminine. Her soft female curves alluring enough to draw the eye, her breasts just big enough to fill a strong hand. Her green eyes large, warm and inviting.

She has warm brown hair that falls in soft waves to her mid back when allowed to hang freely. And she stands about 5' 7'' tall. Her two most striking features seem to be her bright green eyes, that seem to turn reflect her emotional state. Changing from a vibrant joy filled jade to a striking contrast of a deep stormy green. And her smile, though she tends to hide it way whenever it does grace her lips.

More images

Main skills: Thievery, photographic memory, gymnastically gifted

Combat preference: Max is pretty much a brawler, she has no formal training. But she is one hell of a scarper and you will have to earn any part of her you want to take.

SPOILERS!!!! AKA BACKGROUND
Maxine began life in the most typical of families. Her father owned a construction company, and her mother was curator. They weren't rich, but they weren't hurting either. Living in the upper middle class, they didn't seem to be hurting for anything. She was their second child the loving pair. Her older brother at first hating the idea of a little sister seemed to change his mind once she was born. After that she was his to protect, she was after all so very tiny and he loved her laugh.

For years they lived happily and as most families would live. The kids went to school; they spent summers at their grandparents. Maxine dreamed of becoming a Olympic gymnast and her parents did their best to help her reach that goal. Of course she fought with her brother at times, but that was to be expected. All and all they seemed to be a happy bunch. Perhaps that was what drew the attention of the demon, maybe they were too happy. Maybe her father made a deal, maybe it was just stupid luck or fate. Either way when she was 13, darkness entered her life and stole all of it away.

Maxine still has no idea when it happened or why. It happened like some sick movie she couldn't look away from. She watched as her body acted on its own and went after her whole family. Mom and dad were first, the blades slicing through their flesh like butter as she screamed internally. The last was her brother, she struggled against the dark hold the demon had on her. Tried to fight, tried to save the last of her family. As the blade began to slice into her brother the door burst open. A man she had never seen before began to come after her.

Bobby Signer had been hunting the demon within the small girl for weeks now. And found himself nearly sick to find what it had done now. Trapping the demon he performed the exorcism and freed Maxine from the demons hold. But not her memories, no those would never be washed away.

Her brother was taken away as the police arrived. Bobby was forced to pull back as the local authorities took over the scene. They thought that Maxine had lost her mind. She was screaming things that made no sense. They labeled her as insane and sent her to the local asylum to serve out her sentence. Once there, Maxine was subject to everything from medications, groups, doctors, shock therapy, and the horrible whims of one of the less than noble Doctors.

Her world became a whirlwind of nightmares and fear. What was real or not, all came into question. No one believed her, what family she had left abandoned her. She was labeled the monster and forced to endure what they called treatments for the next several years. Things only seemed to change as a strange new orderly named Sean arrived. He asked strange questions about what they all saw around the asylum. And seemed disappointed about the answers he got until he got to Maxine. At first she refused to tell him about the noises and the shadows that moved, or the strange things a few of the so called doctors seemed to be doing. They were all in her head at least that was what the doctor's always said. But it seemed to be so much more.

Maxine has no idea what was really going on, but one night the alarms all went off. And as Sean began to make his escape, he stopped by her room and opened the door. He gave her the choice to go, but more importantly, he said the one thing no had ever before. The past was not her fault. He couldn't stay, he couldn't explain, but those were enough to spur Maxine into action.

In the chaos Maxine managed to grab one of the orderlies’ badges and make her escape. Granted being an escapee from the looney bin didn't give her many options. From there, Maxine was forced to live on the streets and on the run from the law. She stayed low, made friends with some of the right kind of wrong people and learned how to survive. She picked up a select set of skills that probably didn't help her pleas of innocence. But people do what they have to in order to survive. So she stole what she needed, ran when she had too, and lived off a little more than the hope that the truth was out there. And it is that truth she still searches for...

Equipment: fake ids and credit cards (easier than people think), thieves tools (lock picks, glass cutter, stuff to make ids and such...and the like), blades (various ones but stolen one pure silver and one gold one.), salt, holy water, clothes, bible, various books(some utterly useless when it comes to hunting), only has a car if she steals one(hitch hikes a lot!), ducktape, small tool kit, 2 prepaid phones, zipties, sleeping bag, tent, poloriod camera (yes they still make film for them :P), CANDY
Face Claim:Phoebe Tonkin
Theme Song:
You can't make me pick just one

On/Off:
Ons:touch is a very strong sense with Max so it plays a big roll in what turns her on. Tempting teasing touches, slow sensual, and needful grasps all add to what she enjoys. Passion, sensuality, light bondage, erotic foreplay, kissing, oral, trying something new, exhibitionism, ....

Character Offs:
vore, gore, bathroom play, bestiality, mutilation, extreme pain, bad smells, feet, being forced

Vergil1989

Maxine is most definitely invited to share Himiko's bed....I mean her RV.  ;D  Up to you CK, but I know that even if they don't get romantically attached, she'd go out of her way to protect the poor girl as much as she can.

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 05, 2016, 04:38:58 PM
Maxine is most definitely invited to share Himiko's bed....I mean her RV.  ;D  Up to you CK, but I know that even if they don't get romantically attached, she'd go out of her way to protect the poor girl as much as she can.

DAAAWWWW hehe Maxine is a mess I know, but the lovable sort I swear! It will be a challenge to find that balance with her. But i think it will be fun!

Landshark

Cant make you just choose one!? Mutiny in the ranks already *tisk tisk* and to think of everything I've do for y....Oh wait..i haven't done anything for you. Well crap gotta find a better argument then...hmmm...damn!

Curvy i just need to know at what age she was when she escaped. Keep in mind that if it was Sean who let her out it had to have been in the last 2 years. Also what has she been doing to get her into the hunter life? Just studying, actively tracking down leads or seeking out other hunters?

Ok that makes 4 with another landing anytime now. So ill be setting up an OOC in just a few moments as well as a character sheet thread. Please post your own CS once its up that way you got access to it for updates and the like.

Vergil1989

Well, if they do end up sharing a bed together, Himiko would definitely be sweet and gentle to her.  That would go without saying even if they don't get romantically involved of course, but she'd still try to calm and sooth her when she had nightmares, etc, you get the idea.  ;D  I like the idea though even if Maxine is a bit bonkers, but who wouldn't be after being possessed?

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Landshark on July 05, 2016, 04:56:21 PM
Cant make you just choose one!? Mutiny in the ranks already *tisk tisk* and to think of everything I've do for y....Oh wait..i haven't done anything for you. Well crap gotta find a better argument then...hmmm...damn!

Curvy i just need to know at what age she was when she escaped. Keep in mind that if it was Sean who let her out it had to have been in the last 2 years. Also what has she been doing to get her into the hunter life? Just studying, actively tracking down leads or seeking out other hunters?

Ok that makes 4 with another landing anytime now. So ill be setting up an OOC in just a few moments as well as a character sheet thread. Please post your own CS once its up that way you got access to it for updates and the like.

Hmm I may have to tweek who got her out than...maybe. I guess two years is ok...mrr. And she has been tracking down what she can. Started with trying to find bobby, but he is dead sooooo yeah. Than probably going after weird stories and studying anything she can get her hands on. She is probably a nice little treasure trove of info rolling around her head. Granted not all of it may be legit, there is a lot of fluffy bunnies out there when it comes to the supernatural.

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 05, 2016, 04:56:56 PM
Well, if they do end up sharing a bed together, Himiko would definitely be sweet and gentle to her.  That would go without saying even if they don't get romantically involved of course, but she'd still try to calm and sooth her when she had nightmares, etc, you get the idea.  ;D  I like the idea though even if Maxine is a bit bonkers, but who wouldn't be after being possessed?

hehe well we shall have to see how it all goes. But if snuggles happen...well you know snuggles happen :P

Landshark

Vergil1989

So who's approved for character sheet wise?  I think I was but what about CK and the others?

Landshark

Oh real quick!
Ive been told about a clarification i need to make.
First: The 3 main skills should not be combat related. Bibliophilia you can keep Sharpshooter, if you wish, as it would mean stuff like darts and what not as well

Landshark

Official approved's (is that a real word?)
Bibliophilia
Argent
Vergil1989
CurvyKitten(pending)

CurvyKitten

Ok I think I'll leave it to where she escaped at like 20. Keeps the fact that she hasn't done any major hunting logical. As she had to learn how to survive first. But still gives her plenty of time to hone some key skills and learn some interesting facts and so forth. So sean probably got her free 2ish years ago a bit less give or take on the date. if that is ok.

I had to check on some law stuff, so I wasn't messing up and having held after she'd been released. If trialed as an adult and so forth and labelled a risk they would have held her for much longer.

Landshark

Awesome that works. You is Approved and stuff!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Approved and stuff....that sounds so official.

|

Bibliophilia

Landshark, I just went ahead and changed her skill from sharpshooter to killer instincts.  It was already mentioned in her sheet, and that serves well outside of combat.

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 05, 2016, 05:29:57 PM
Landshark, I just went ahead and changed her skill from sharpshooter to killer instincts.  It was already mentioned in her sheet, and that serves well outside of combat.

NICE!

I really need to get this sheet done. LOL. My ADD is acting up something horrible!

|

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Landshark on July 05, 2016, 05:28:08 PM
Awesome that works. You is Approved and stuff!

WOOHOO

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on July 05, 2016, 05:28:37 PM

Yeah, which means you should hurry up missy! :P

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 05, 2016, 05:32:06 PM

Yeah, which means you should hurry up missy! :P

Want a 5 year old for a bit while I finish up?!

And also, I should add I'm ashamed of myself. I was the first to comment...and here I am slackin LOL

|

Landshark

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on July 05, 2016, 05:28:37 PM

*clears throat*
I do hereby declare that on this day, the 5th of July, in the year of our Lord 2016, that the character known as Maxine Danvers, IS and shall hence forth be a viable character in the role playing game known as Supernatural: Legacy. Further more she shall have access to all threads and have free will to post within said threads at her leisure until such a time as the character dies, the game ends or the player gets distracted.

Better?

Vergil1989

Death?  What death?  People get brought back to life almost constantly in Supernatural lol.

Landshark

Ive cleaned that slate and painted over it. No angels, demons, God etc... You Are At My Whim! No but seriously people will die...horribly more than likely...it will be bad...NC17 rating and shit. I hired a makeup artist even. Jon Wo is directing the death scenes so you know...doves and stuff all in slow motion.

Vergil1989

Lol I see, good to know.  Despite what I said in my Offs, if it's combat related rather than sexual, I don't mind being cut up, beat up, or otherwise injured or possibly cut up into little pieces lol.  Just saying so there's no confusion later.  :P

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Landshark on July 05, 2016, 05:43:39 PM
Ive cleaned that slate and painted over it. No angels, demons, God etc... You Are At My Whim!

Oh shit....we're all going to die :P

|

CurvyKitten

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on July 05, 2016, 05:35:07 PM
Want a 5 year old for a bit while I finish up?!

And also, I should add I'm ashamed of myself. I was the first to comment...and here I am slackin LOL

NOPE NOT IT! You can keep de five year old :P As cool as he is, I'm not sure my brain could take it today lol

Quote from: Landshark on July 05, 2016, 05:35:29 PM
*clears throat*
I do hereby declare that on this day, the 5th of July, in the year of our Lord 2016, that the character known as Maxine Danvers, IS and shall hence forth be a viable character in the role playing game known as Supernatural: Legacy. Further more she shall have access to all threads and have free will to post within said threads at her leisure until such a time as the character dies, the game ends or the player gets distracted.

Better?

WOOOHOO!....Wait death? PFFT NO WAY! Don't you know the crazies always live! No one ever believes them and that is why they are label crazy. But someone has to live to tell the story!

Landshark

Rocks fall, everyone dies! Whoops, Damn, wrong game again.

Argent

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on July 05, 2016, 02:14:07 PM

In other news. Argent, your character is my hero! <3

Ghostfacers are some of my faves from SPN, and Xander is my Spirit animal!

Yay! I was worried you guys would be a bit annoyed at somebody who's a lot more Kevin than Garth.

Quote from: Landshark on July 05, 2016, 05:43:39 PM
Ive cleaned that slate and painted over it. No angels, demons, God etc... You Are At My Whim! No but seriously people will die...horribly more than likely...it will be bad...NC17 rating and shit. I hired a makeup artist even. Jon Wo is directing the death scenes so you know...doves and stuff all in slow motion.

Eeeep. Alas, Jeff doesn't know if he's the funny, plucky sidekick or the dude who is destined to die first to show everybody else how serious everything is.  ;D

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: CurvyKitten on July 05, 2016, 05:48:21 PM
NOPE NOT IT! You can keep de five year old :P As cool as he is, I'm not sure my brain could take it today lol

He is prety cool, but yeah...he's a handful

Quote from: Argent on July 05, 2016, 06:03:31 PM
Yay! I was worried you guys would be a bit annoyed at somebody who's a lot more Kevin than Garth.

You obviously don't know me. Hi, I'm Valk, and I have a HUGE crush on Kevin Tran....

Landshark....don't say a damn word! LOL

|

Vergil1989

Not to sound like a pest, but we MIGHT want to take this to the OOC.  ;D  Just sayin'.

zenpai

I'm making a sheet but trying to thinking of a believable reason. For a stein to leave there family
I heard joke once: Man goes to doctor. Says he's depressed. Life seems harsh, and cruel. Says he feels all alone in threatening world. Doctor says: "Treatment is simple. The great clown - Pagliacci - is in town. Go see him. That should pick you up." Man bursts into tears. "But doctor..." he says "I am Pagliacci." Good joke. Everybody laugh. Roll on snare drum. Curtains.

Rorschach's Journal. October 12th, 1985: Dog carcass in alley this morning, tire tread on burst stomach. This city is afraid of me. I have seen its true face. The streets are extended gutters and the gutters are full of blood and when the drains finally scab over, all the vermin will drown. The accumulated filth of all their sex and murder will foam up about their waists and all the whores and politicians will look up and shout "Save us!"... and I'll whisper "no."

CurvyKitten

Quote from: zenpai on July 05, 2016, 06:24:04 PM
I'm making a sheet but trying to thinking of a believable reason. For a stein to leave there family
They killed someone close to him and used them for spare parts!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: zenpai on July 05, 2016, 06:24:04 PM

Not to be a party poop, but I'm not sure you'll find one. It's super unlikely. Even when Cyrus was unhappy being part of the family, and wanted to leave, he didn't because he was afraid they'd kill him.

Just my two cents though. It's your character, and I'm not the GM.

|

Vergil1989

Love.  Love is always a strong motivator for anyone.  Just a thought.  ;D

Landshark

Also keep in mind that the major core of the family has been killed by a hunter. What remains of the family would know this. Also not everyone in the family has been modified. Its earned either through coming of age (if you were inner circle) or doing things to help the family. These are likely not good things.

zenpai

Well there are only two upgrades I was thinking about  him having his pain receptors cut at his brain stem. Or him haveing another Pituitary gland.

Landshark

As cool as not feeling pain sounds especially for like a superhero, its a horribly not good thing to have. If you get injured you wouldn't even know it and bleed to death or permanently damage yourself. Sure you can exert yourself beyond the human norm but your still hurting yourself in doing so. Please keep in mind this is a hunter game and not a hero game. Feel free to make him a Stein but that doesn't mean he has been augmented. The background for the Stein family is cool as hell in of itself.

VioletPanda

Gosh, this thread got super busy! Have any spots open for a research-oriented hunter? That always intrigued me- like the episode with the man who killed his kids and still haunted the old farmhouse. He had turned out to be just an idea, and through manipulating what people believed about him, they were able to get rid of him?

To this day that's one of my favorite episodes ^ ^
Current Muse: Meh, not super driven right now

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Vergil1989

Personally I'm not sure why having a Stein is okay.  Everyone else is playing straight human, no weird augmentations here, but that's just my two cents.  GM gets the final say, I'm just airing an opinion, and trying not to sound like an ass while doing so lol.

Argent

Quote from: VioletPanda on July 06, 2016, 12:49:58 AM
Gosh, this thread got super busy! Have any spots open for a research-oriented hunter? That always intrigued me- like the episode with the man who killed his kids and still haunted the old farmhouse. He had turned out to be just an idea, and through manipulating what people believed about him, they were able to get rid of him?

Ooooh, a fellow techie. We can technobabble like Fitz and Simmons while people are shooting at the very interesting ghosts and such.  :D

VioletPanda

'Hey, hey! Don't diss the old book smell! This smell saved your butt! -big dramatic whiff- Duuuusssst!'

I'd love to research all the creatures ^ ^ And maybe get in a sticky situation because booksmarts is not always a good thing.

My A/A PageMy O/Os

RedEve

Are you still recruiting? Long-time fan of the show here. :)
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: VioletPanda on July 06, 2016, 12:49:58 AM

Tulpa!!! I love that episode a little to much!

|

Bibliophilia

Landshark

Good morning everyone.

Ok first off im glad to see interest is still coming in. Unfortunately we are down to 2 slots left in the group. VV character has been approved she just has to post it, leaving us 2 slot left and 2-4 people showing interest. As such im glad to accept character sheets but i will be picking the one that best fits the group for the last slots. Today is....Wednesday so im giving everyone til Friday to get a sheet in and ill make my decision then.

Bibliophilia

-snickers.-  When the ST is like "Get them sheets in", then sits back to wait...

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Bibliophilia on July 06, 2016, 07:41:01 AM
-snickers.-  When the ST is like "Get them sheets in", then sits back to wait...

Awww, it even matches his Avi! LOL

|

RedEve

Is there a list of approved characters?
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Landshark

Currently Approved character:
Himiko O'Neill (2 L's :p sorry had to ad that) Skills: Engineer, society and gunsmith  Vergil1989
Talia Dawson skills: Tactitin, medical, killer instinct Bibliophilia
Maxine Danvers Skills: Thief, Photographic memory, gymnastics CurvyKitten
Jeffery Brown Skills: Computer, Electronics, Paranormal trivia Argent
We also have another techy coming in played by Vampire Valkyrie

Landshark

crap apparently i cant count. Ok so there is 1 slot left. Ill be taking CS til Friday and choosing the best fit for the group out of all the options. I will keep the CS which were not used in reserve and should there be an opening i will pick the best replacement from those.Thank you everyone for your interest :)

Landshark

Hahaa YES!

Argent

And now I'm hearing the classic Trek fight song in my head.

da-da--da-da-da-da--dadada!

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 10:09:35 AM

LMAO!

|

MisoThe Mouse

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 10:09:35 AM

Unless of course I'm underestimating anyone's power  ;D
But in all seriousness, my character sheet may come in a bit last minute, tomorrow night at best. Have a bit of stuff to take of this week. I'll be just as happy to lurk around read how the story goes from a distance if cirmumstances dictate I can't get a sheet in in time, of if I'm defeated by the better Jedi.

Orange Marmalade

*pokes his head in* what's going on in here?!

Argent

Quote from: Orange Marmalade on July 06, 2016, 03:27:14 PM
*pokes his head in* what's going on in here?!

Ummm ... why do you ask?  O:)

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 04:26:30 PM

I laughed waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay to hard at that!

|

Vampyre Valkyrie

Name:  Maggie Smoak and various other aliases   Hacker Go By: “Sm0k3 N Mirr0rz”

Personality: While Maggie isn’t necessarily quiet, she isn’t exactly loud either. It all depends on the people surrounding her at the time. She can be playful, and easy going…but she can also be cold and calculated. She however does have a tendency to say exactly what’s on her mind, which some people appreciate, but others think it makes her a bitch. She’s fiercely loyal, and will do anything to protect her friends. So also wants nothing more than to serve the greater good. She’s a bit of a nerd, and it shows in what most people view as random spurts of fandom/geek vomit that spill out of her mouth.

Appearance: Maggie stands about at about 5 foot, 6 and 1/2 inches. Her red hair is obviously dyed, and is worn in a various array of styles, her cosplay skills making it easy for her to style it so that it looks short one day, but long the next. Her style is ever changing as well, though she tends to prefer jeans and comfortable shirts, with some sort of flannel, jacket or hoodie over them if it's cold...and boots. She has been known to wear a dress or skirt, but it's rare.

Maggie typically smells of Strawberries, and other fruity smells, or her cotton candy body spray. She wears her makeup light, and doesn't make much of a fuss when it comes to getting ready. She is always clean though, even if it means renting a room just to take a shower. She's a woman driven by purpose, though you can only tell such when she's working, otherwise she is rather unassuming. Occasionally, if the stress is just right, she'll partake in a cigarette, or something greener if you got it, but she won't go out of her way to get the latter. When smoking she fidgets.

More Photos

Main skills: Hacking, Forgery, Macgyvery (Jury rigging)

Combat preference:  With a Weapon (Baseball bat or projectile preferably…there was this really awkward Walking Dead phase we don’t talk about anymore.)

Background:  “It’s time to be brave.”
In 1996, Moira and James Smoak gave birth to their first and only child at Grant Medical center in Columbus Ohio. That is where our story begins, where Maggie was born. Her mother was a stay at home mom, and her dad worked at the airport. All in all, Maggie had a happy childhood even though she was an only child. She did well in school; keeping up decent grades all through elementary school, and middle school. About the time Maggie was ready to hit high school however the recession had hit full force. Her father was laid off, and her mom had to start working as well to keep up with house payments and bills. For the first time in her adolescents Maggie was a latch key kid.

It didn’t take the young woman very long to pick up a hobby to keep herself occupied. She had always been kind of nerdy, and done very well with computers. So on nights both her parents were at work, the young woman would sit in her bedroom on her computer, attempting to “hack the planet” all Hackers style, reading her comics, and drinking her oversized fountain drinks. She quickly found out she was rather good at it, but knew she needed a side hobby, or she’d wind up getting caught.

That’s when the cosplaying started. Maggie would use what she could find around the house to make her costumes and accessories. The first few, not looking much better than what a 4th grader would do. It was when she turned about 15 that she went to her first convention, and got told one of her badges looked like shit, that her skills in forgery really started to get worked on. She went directly home after that convention and started to work on learning how to make better badges, which lead her into making fake ID’s for extra cash so she could go to these conventions…all the while telling her parents she was volunteering to pay her way in.

All in all, high school was pretty chill. She didn’t graduate valedictorian or anything like that, but she still graduated with decent grades. After graduating she signed up to attend community college for computers and met her first serious boyfriend, Alex. Everything was going extremely well for the two of them, as they shared so many hobbies and interested that they did everything together. Cons, Hacking, watching TV…Maggie was sure she’d met her soul mate, and they’d even moved in together just before Maggie’s 19th birthday.

All fairytales must come to an end though the night he came home and wasn’t acting like himself, and attacked her. Lucky for Maggie some guy named Garth busted in like a pimp just in time to save her ass. Apparently he’d been in the area, and hadn’t been able to get ahold of any other hunters. So he’d decided to deal with the ghouls himself. He was super sweet, and also super huggy…but he took the time to explain what had happened to Maggie before leaving. It was at that moment her life changed.

Maggie explained to her family she needed to travel to find herself, and that was that. It’s been 5 years since that day. She’s spent all that time searching for answers, and making new contacts. Living off fake credit cards, hacking, and cash she gets from making fake ID’s Maggie has fully immersed herself in this life. In her mind she was ready for it…she’d watched The Walking Dead and Buffy enough that she’d started training to be like her heroes at an early age…Bats, Swords, Knifes, Axes, Crossbows, Guns. As long as there’s a weapon, Maggie feels confident. She’s made a couple people she’d consider good friends since hitting the road, be it in person or online. An MMA trained fighter not long after leaving Ohio, to a paranormal investigator via chat boards online looking for things that go bump in the night. She also bumped into some guy who introduced himself as Sean in a book store, who suggested a book called The Winchester Gospels.

The guy must have been a fucking psychic, because that book has helped with more research than she could have imagined. Now she travels from place to place, looking for more information, training when she can, and prepping to start fighting the good fight.

Maggie meets up with her friend Himiko on the road whenever she can for some decent company to talk shop with, a hot shower, and an actual bed (bunk) to sleep in. Maggie is just waiting patiently, to find that first job that calls to her, searching for answers while she waits, and making as many contacts as she can.

Equipment: 3 Laptops (2 burners and 1 good hacking laptop), Numerous fake ID’s, about 5 phones (all routed through her computer so you can’t trace the signal), WiFi hot spot,  Spiked baseball bat (named Vera cause it’s funny, also referred to as a “Z whacker” ), Big ass boot knife, Crossbow,  Glock 26 9mm, Sawed off Shotgun, various book (some are helpful for hunting, some not), 2002 Jeep Wrangler SUV

Face Claim: Anastasia Baranova

Theme Song:
On/Off: Player prefers people talk to her directly about my O/O’s

**Still up in the air about my theme song, and more pictures to come...I just wanted to get her up*

|

Orange Marmalade

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 04:26:30 PM

Someone just said they needed help burying a body, so here I am!  >:)

Vergil1989

Lol that body happened to be related to that Okami that ate Himiko's mother if you want to know the truth.  ;D  Seriously, that's the very same Okami that almost ate Bobby when that other guy said he needed to bury it, yet she came back for round two because the black guy didn't kill it correctly.  It just made sense to me that given my character's origins, there would be a very loose thread connecting her to the crotchety old man in question lol.  Anyway sorry, I'll shut up now.

And yay!  I got my trailer buddy!  I like her Vamp, I like her a lot.  ;D

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 06, 2016, 07:32:16 PM

And yay!  I got my trailer buddy!  I like her Vamp, I like her a lot.  ;D

YAY!

|

Argent

Maggie is cool!

Hmmm. With her Macgyver skills and Jeff's electronics, they should totally work together to figure out how to put holy water, salt and silver bombs on cheap Walmart drones.

Landshark

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 07:48:53 PM
Maggie is cool!

Hmmm. With her Macgyver skills and Jeff's electronics, they should totally work together to figure out how to put holy water, salt and silver bombs on cheap Walmart drones.

Oh dear Chuck, what have I done  ???

Vergil1989

Landshark

Looks good VV. Fix the equipment link and your approved. Please put your character on the approved character thread.  :)

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Argent on July 06, 2016, 07:48:53 PM
Maggie is cool!

YAAAAAAAAAAAAS! We're going to be complete badasses!!!

*Turns on ringtone again and sings*

We face the ghosts when others will not, we're-
Ghost! Ghostfacers!
Stay in the kitchen when the kitchen gets hot!
Ghost! Ghostfacers!
We face the nightmare, we face the dread!
Ghost! Ghostfacers!
We face the faceless--WE FACE THE DEAD!
In the haunted night, looking for the fight of our life
with the after-life!
When you trip and fall, into the super-natur-all
We're who you're gonna call,
cause we face them all!

*Bows*....I don't have a problem...I swear

Quote from: Landshark on July 06, 2016, 07:50:09 PM
Oh dear Chuck, what have I done  ???

You made a Supernatural game and involved me...You know what happens when this occurs! You knew the risks :P

Quote from: Vergil1989 on July 06, 2016, 07:50:53 PM
Made an awesome tag team?  ;D

Hells yes!

Quote from: Landshark on July 06, 2016, 07:51:43 PM
Looks good VV. Fix the equipment link and your approved. Please put your character on the approved character thread.  :)

You got it dude! *Finished updating the pictures and theme songs finally*

|

VioletPanda

Well,  I was going to make a research oriented character, but it seems like that's well covered :(

My A/A PageMy O/Os

Landshark

Any further CS applicant, please PM them to me. Do not post them here. Thank you

Landshark

OK last day to get me your sheets. I'll review them sat morning and make my decision then. So hurry and get them PMed to me today.

Once the characters are finalised I'll be working up the opening thread. Expect PM's from me to set up your characters intros.

Landshark

Everyones being silent. That doesnt bode well.

Well wake up! We have our final player Orange Marmalade! Yeah!!!!

Go ahead and put your CS in the CS thread with the others OM.

Plan on getting the game thread up tomorrow.

CurvyKitten

Hey I working on the tail end of a ten hour shift! I had to be silent:p

Landshark

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2016, 04:53:01 PM
Everyones being silent. That doesnt bode well.

Well wake up! We have our final player Orange Marmalade! Yeah!!!!

Go ahead and put your CS in the CS thread with the others OM.

Plan on getting the game thread up tomorrow.

I sit silently, and watch....like a nerdy hacker should :P

|

Landshark

Quote from: Vampyre Valkyrie on July 09, 2016, 04:58:12 PM
I sit silently, and watch....like a nerdy hacker should :P

uhuhh...I watch movies. Nerdy hackers are all about skateboards and mix tapes and looking like they dressed by jumping into a pile of clothes and whatever went on in whatever order is cool and the swim with their clothes on and and and and... God I liked that movie :P

Vampyre Valkyrie

Quote from: Landshark on July 09, 2016, 05:03:58 PM
uhuhh...I watch movies. Nerdy hackers are all about skateboards and mix tapes and looking like they dressed by jumping into a pile of clothes and whatever went on in whatever order is cool and the swim with their clothes on and and and and... God I liked that movie :P

Eeeeaaasy there Fanboy!

|

dblkrose

Hey, I can't believe I miss this thread. Are you Full, Full... or Just Full?
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D

Landshark

At this point i have 6 players which is all I can rationalize for a hunter group right now. If you would like please feel free to make a character sheet and send it to me. I will keep it on file and if we loose someone ill look over who has submitted an extra sheet for a replacement

dblkrose

Okay, thanks. I will see what I can come up with.
"Why do Roses have Thorns... to remind you that somethings, no matter how beautiful, are not to be touched without a little sacrifice..."

-D