News:

Sarkat And Rian: Happily Ever After? [EX]
Congratulations shengami & FoxgirlJay for completing your RP!

Main Menu

Any techies out there experienced with mobile game coding?

Started by LtRipley, January 03, 2014, 04:19:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LtRipley

Honestly clueless on where to put this, I'll delete it and put it elsewhere if people maybe have a better notion where this could go but anyway!

I'm a moderately good artist. Not the best, but good enough I think. But I'm clueless about programming.

I don't suppose there are any programmers on here who know how to code for mobile games? I have a seriously simple idea that I don't think would be too hard to execute as long as you're not brand spanking new to programming. Not sure if it's something that would be wildly popular or profitable, but if it is then of course, profits would be split up.

I'm 100% serious about this, pm me if you're interested.

Caeli

Can you be more specific about what you're looking for?  Is this for iOS or Android?
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

LtRipley

Android, since that's what I use and ultimately would like to play it lol

I'll try to be more specific, but like I said, I'm clueless about coding. I have several programming friends, and I know about computers to an extent, but coding? Yeah no.

But basically it would be a sort of combination collecting and shop game. Not very revolutionary or leading edge or original, just a game idea I've had and I've never been able to find and I think others might actually like to play as well.

Mistyy

I have quite good knowledge of iOS but sadly I haven't even touched android. I am currently working on a small quiz game, trying to make it fit the overall style of the new iOS 7 but I really don't have much time because of all the university courses etc. Would you like to tell more about your idea, I'd really like to hear what kind of game you have on mind unless it's a top secret.

alextaylor

O/O