Hey You (Klamity and AAA111)

Started by AAA111, October 24, 2010, 05:33:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AAA111

She smiled. "Aww isn't that sweet. Mr. Charming." She smiles as she laughs a little bit.

klamity

"Hey, I try. Anyways, want to get some dinner? Its why we are here after all." With that he stands

AAA111

She smiles. "Yeah let's go eat. I'm starving." I say smiling as I stand up and head to the line to get some food to eat.

klamity

"So, why not tell me about yourself? Anything you can think of" He flashses that smile with his straight, white teeth at her.

AAA111

She sits down at the table and she smiles. "Well I'm Alexis. I'm 21. Whoo-hoo. Um let's see I'm a pretty big family person with 3 brothers and all. Um I don't know. Tell me about you so I can get some ideas :-)"

klamity

"Welllll, Im pretty sure that you know my name's Taylor right? Im 26 years old, and im going for my master's in kinesology. I'm the elder of two kids: my kid sister is only 18...lets see..what else..I stand 6'3"....and thats really all I can think of off the top of my head" He chuckles.

AAA111

"Yes I know your name is Taylor. Welp I'm Alexis and I'm 21 years old. You know doing the whole going to be a teacher thing. I'm the middle child out of 3 kids. I got an older brother who is 26 also and a little sister who is 2 1/2. So it is hectic." She smiles at him as she chuckles a bit.

klamity

"Wow, two and a half? Thats a big distance." He and her grab their food and go back to their seats and sit down to eat.

AAA111

She nods as she sits down at the table with her food. "Yeah pretty big distance but I absolutely adore Kynzie. She is kind of a little mini me. She follows me everywhere when I'm home. I adore her." She smiles.

klamity

"Haha that sounds cute." He laughs a bit "My little sister used to do the same sort of thing, only then she'd steal the attention."

AAA111

"Aww that sounds cute too. Nah Knyzie is always shy and she ALWAYS hides behind me when someone new comes over. Never behind my Mom or Dad. Kind of weird I guess. Are you and your sister close?"

klamity

"Not really. Because I was the older one, and she was the baby, I got left alone while she got the attention. This kinda swelled her ego early on, and this put a wedge in between us. She's still a bit too egotistical, and my parents dont see it nor like it when I point it out."

AAA111

"Awww. That kind of sucks. I'm sorry. I'm super close with my brother. He is my protector always checking out my dates and boyfriend. Can get super annoying at times" She laughs.

klamity

"Haha Im sure he's going nuts with all the boys here."

AAA111

"Let's just say he is not permitted to come up to school" She says laughing.

klamity

"What, you want to have any boy you want here, thats it?" He chuckles and takes a sip of his drink.

AAA111

"No no no not at all. A lot of my friends here at guys and Luke would give them all the third degree. He is weird like that. I'm not like that at all." I say trying to defend myself as I take a sip of my drink.

klamity

"Alright alright, I get it. Im sure you get get most guys you want really."

AAA111

She looks at him confused. "What is that supposed to mean?"

klamity

"Well, uh.." He blushes a bit "You are pretty good looking.."

AAA111

She smiles as she blushes as she face gets bright red. She whispers "Well you already know  Ithink you are too."

klamity

He blushes more. His jaw kinda moved, but nothing really happened. "I..thank you.."

AAA111

"Your welcome. You could have any girl you wanted. I mean come on look at you. Seriously."

klamity

((Congrats on 1,700 :D))
"Not really..Ive tried, but some girls just can't accept that Im not willing to drink myself into a coma and sleep with any slut in sight."

AAA111

((Thanks!!))

"I find that very honorable..and um uh attractive." She looks away blushing.