GLADIATOR! (Re-Interest check-Doctore needed!)

Started by bubby, February 26, 2011, 11:36:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bubby

I'll definitely keep you in mind!

Oral addiction

I'm posting interest and seeing if you are still seeking gladiatorial fresh meat.  I just started watching the show (I am onto episode 3 in my Netflix streaming queue).  I can commit to watch the next several episodes over the next couple of days and can come up with a character pretty easily.  Let me know if you are still looking, and if you would be willing to be patient for a couple of days for me to catch up on the story line that has been posted so far.  I can generally post fairly often during the day, some early morning, and late night.  The will however change in a couple weeks when school lets out so I will have kids here and will not have as much access to post mid day.  I can still do 1 or more posts daily, but some may have to be from my phone which may mean a few small spelling errors if that is a problem.  Anyway, let me know what you think and I'll PM you a concept in a couple of days when I have read what has transpired thus far.

bubby

Thank you for the interest Oral! Let me put it to a vote with the others and I'll get back to you!

Kendra

Hi Bubby what places are still open in the game if any?
showing interest ;)

bubby

I need a Doctore for my already established game!

This group game has quite a few players, so I need someone willing and capable of keeping up with posts, as when this game gets going it moves quickly, and posts are frequent and can be confusing.

I also need someone willing and capable of keeping themselves and their char going with no outside prompting, one who will keep up with the game on their own, and keep their char flowing on their own.

This is the IC thread link to peruse and get a feel for the RP, and hopefully spark your interest!