Demented Fairy Tale/Disney crossover

Started by Jecht, December 01, 2009, 08:26:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Trieste

Haibane

Secretwriter

* Secret Santa  is highly amused by the way people's minds are working around here.

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

desert ashes

If there's still room, the thoughts of a (Domme) Mary Poppins sounds rather fun.  Under that sweet exterior?  C'mon.   ;)
make me forget
how to breathe

leave me with the
taste of your sin
they will lie about you, insult you, hurt you,
betray you, injure  you, set you aflame and
watch you burn. but they will not, shall not,
c a n n o t, destroy  you. because  you, like
R o m e, were built  on ashes, and you, like
a phoenix, know how to rise and resurrect.
· accepting new stories ·
 ·· · ideas & cravings ·· ons & offs ·· poetry ·· a/a ·· stories · ··

let there be beauty born from ashes

Remiel

Quote from: Moirae on December 04, 2009, 09:49:45 PM
If there's still room, the thoughts of a (Domme) Mary Poppins sounds rather fun.  Under that sweet exterior?  C'mon.   ;)

A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down...
...and if that doesn't work, there's the whip...and the riding crop...and the stiletto heels.

Umbral Sanguinus

Hmm. I'm considering making up a Prince Charming with a twist. He's had numerous wives and courtships, but it always ends up badly... see, once they get to know him, they always find him a little... off. He likes his meat rare. He stays up all night, and in bed he is terrifyingly aggressive. He's womanizing. He's an all-around liar and a rogue. Worst of all, these are all because the Prince is a were wolf. Bitten by a beast when trying to save a damsel, when the moon is high, he becomes an insatiable Big Bad Wolf.
Ideas Roleplays Ons and Offs Apologies and Absences
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

Haibane

Um... that would bother me, since its inventing something that isn't part of the canon character. And... I never play in games with lycanthropes.

Trieste

On the one hand, that's a pretty cool idea and I think it's highly creative. And, erm, giving Jasmine a penis is sort of inventing something that isn't part of a canon character, too. So that part isn't really problematic.

However, the not-playing-with-lycanthropes should probably be addressed. Is there a particular reason? Like, could he use his idea if he promised not to bite anyone or sommat?

Haibane

I suppose if he was like Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and transformed from hunky human to hunky big hairy thing that would work.

Its the blood sucking and flesh eating stuff that makes me cringe. Its the same with Vampire play as well... sorry  :-[

Umbral Sanguinus

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2009, 10:05:57 AM
I suppose if he was like Beast from Beauty and the Beast, and transformed from hunky human to hunky big hairy thing that would work.

Why would I have it any other way? Hunky is what I do.  8-)

And cannibalism is definitely in my Offs. No reason I would bring that here. o_o
"As political and economic freedom diminishes, sexual freedom tends compensatingly to increase." -Aldous Huxley

Haibane

I wasn't talking about cannibalism, but lycanthropy which is in my offs.

Trieste

I think he was conceding not to do the blood sucking and the flesh-eating.

Or, if he does, at least to keep it in PM with those of us who enjoy that sort of thing. >.>

Umbral Sanguinus

Of course, Trieste. :P

I think its only natural that people's Ons and Offs are not going to synergize completely when you get a big group game going. The best one can do is show some sense of respect to others' wishes, know boundaries, and act accordingly in mutual scenes.

Haibane

Well, when hard limits are breached I can only not participate. Respect should be invoked but what do you do when the subject is a complete and definite 'no'?

I'll leave you guys to it and withdraw.

Trieste

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2009, 10:05:57 AM

Quote from: Umbral Santa on December 05, 2009, 11:38:04 AM
Why would I have it any other way? Hunky is what I do.  8-)

Quote from: Haibane on December 05, 2009, 12:26:59 PM
Well, when hard limits are breached I can only not participate. Respect should be invoked but what do you do when the subject is a complete and definite 'no'?

I'll leave you guys to it and withdraw.

I'm a little confused, here, and sorry to see you go, Haibane.

Secretwriter

I'm a little confused as well, with this number of people it's not as if you would have to have your character actively participate with his character.  Especially since he's saying that he is willing to basically exist as a lycan and not bite anyone and that there would be no gore.

I'm sorry to see you go too. 

Secret's Bio | Tanja's Bio

I see hell in your eyes. Taken in by surprise. And touching you makes me feel alive.

♦ Kitty's Brain ♥ Pockets's Lucky Charm ♥ Doom Cookie Monster ♥ Shade's Spanking Machine ♥ Najdan's Sinful Little Devil ♦

Jecht

I hate to see you go Haibane. I really wish you would stay in. Maybe you can just stay away from him or something. I'm sure not everyone will talk to everyone considering it's a HUGE mansion and only...not many of us.

I think we won't let anyone join up since there quite a few of us now.
In my restless dreams, I see that town... Silent Hill. You promised you'd take me there again some day... but you never did. Well, I'm alone there now in our special place... waiting for you.
Ons and Off
My ideas
I'm sorry

Temptress

zemo8801

I do think waiting till everyone puts up there profile then it should start i do think that is the deal.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas

Senti

Transgirlenstein

I haven't forgotten.  I'll writ a profile tomorrow
Busy with freelance writing work.  Replies slow.  Feel free to prod me. 

Formally Tripping Satyr, Tripping Snake and QueenTrippingserpent.  Often known as Trip.

Ons/Offs: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=19217.0

Seeking Games!: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=71239.0

zemo8801

I saw it senti it was good and i still to need to putting my up but  I'm hoping to get my up a little later tonight.
Ons and Offs
DarkAngel  " Goof Ball "
Happy Owner of His Snowflake
Z crypt of ideas