Welcome to Purgatory (Scifi Prison Roleplay) (Accepting Guards)

Started by GloomCookie, September 08, 2011, 09:30:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GloomCookie

Welcome to Purgatory
A scifi prison roleplay by Linna

Purgatory Station.  Once the most advanced supermax prison in Earth space, now just a decaying relic of former glory.  Commissioned in 2308 by the Unified Earth Coalition, the prison operated for over 50 years before the UEC collapsed, taking away the funds to keep the prisoners in check.  After opening the cells to space, the prison staff abandoned the station, where it hung lifeless for over two centuries.

It was only a few years ago when the Decadent Witches gang found the prison.  They moved in and tried to raid some nearby traffic, but quickly caught the attention of the Black Hand group.  Seeing an opportunity, they butchered the Decadent Witches, and took the station for their own, restoring it somewhat before approaching the independent systems with a unique offer: get rid of their most notorious prisoners for a fee.  With no government oversight, it's not uncommon for prisoners to simply disappear from time to time.  Of course, that doesn't make the prisoners any happier, but a few beatings help keep the population reminded of who's in charge.

Important Links:
Main Station/General Population
Cell Block 1
Showers

Guard Apps
Picture Required
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Brief Bio:
Question 1: A prisoner is getting out of hand, arguing with you over whether he should be allowed to sleep rather than go to meals.  What do you do?

Question 2: Two female prisoners start fighting, clawing at each other.  One produces a shiv and stabs the other before you can intervene.  What do you do?

Question 3: Two inmates are engaged in sex inside their cell.  Standing orders are not to allow prisoners to have sex.  What do you do?

Prisoner App
Picture Required
Name:
Species:
Personality:
Brief Bio:
List of crimes committed:
Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do?

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do?

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do?

Warden Bridget Flame

Name: Bridget Flame
Species: Human
Personality: Warm to those she likes, cold as ice to those she hates.
Brief Bio: Born on Jacob's Pride, Bridget was lucky growing up to be very pretty.  She started stripping at age 16, making money off the miners of Jacob's Pride enough that she soon bought her own bar and girls at the age of 19.  It was then that she was approached by the Black Hand, which wanted her to pay protection money.  She refused, and as a result had her bar smashed and most of her girls killed.  She was hauled naked before the boss and told she would now be working for him, and any refusal would earn her a bullet to the brain.

After a few more years of taking her clothes off, Bridget managed to start working behind the scenes again, this time as a book keeper.  She kept the fake books, then the real ones, until she was able to convince the boss (quite often by entertaining him) to give her a better job.  He decided to send her off to Purgatory, to be an assistant there.  She worked at Purgatory for about three years before her boss there pissed off the big boss and ended up down in the pit, where he lasted about an hour.  Since then, Bridget has worked to please her boss and keep the prison under strict control.

Question 1: A prisoner is getting out of hand, arguing with you over whether he should be allowed to sleep rather than go to meals.  What do you do?
Leave a note on the prisoner's cell that he's not allowed food for a week.  At the end of the weak, he's only tossed a few scraps, then starved for three more days.  Finally, he's given a chance to eat again, but must do so naked.

Question 2: Two female prisoners start fighting, clawing at each other.  One produces a shiv and stabs the other before you can intervene.  What do you do?
Put a bullet in the one with the shiv, then drag the other to the infirmary and get her patched up.  If she dies, both get tossed in the incinerator.

Question 3: Two inmates are engaged in sex inside their cell.  Standing orders are not to allow prisoners to have sex.  What do you do?
Haul both of them out naked and toss them in the pit, yelling to the other inmates that they're available.  After being raped a few dozen times, surely they won't try that again.
My DeviantArt

Ons and Offs Updated 9 October 2022

lovelygirl

Linna, interested, what sort of crimes are you looking for? What are the inmates in there for? I just want to know to get a bio to you
Slowly getting back to posting

Ons &Offs
A &A's updated 3/27/16 UPDATE Very Important!

Karasu

Woo yes! Me too. My god I love RPs like this XD

I'll totally roll up a bio (once I find a pic) XD
SEEKING Undertale/Deltarune RP, PM to discuss details.

GloomCookie

Basically all sorts of crimes.  Espionage, black mail, murder, etc.  Basically, anyone who the government wants to disappear because they're embarrassing.  Got caught sleeping with the President's daughter?  Bam, rape, sent there to keep you out of the government's hair.  Hacked some government files and discovered something that could topple an administration or two?  Espionage, sent away to keep you quiet.  You get the idea.  Also, remember that it's run by a gang, so they're going to beat the hell out of rowdy inmates and probably are going to be just as guilty as those they keep incarcerated.
My DeviantArt

elfguy

Name: Alicia

Personality: Playful, switch personality

Brief Bio: Alicia is thought by many to be half crazy, and they may not be far from the truth. She enjoys pain, both inflicting it and receiving it. It turns her on. She also enjoys playing with the inmates. One moment she will act as their best friends, the next she will start beating them up ruthlessly. She is impossible to predict, and while she can be great to chat with, sometimes she is best left alone.

Alicia has a long history of doing small crimes around various worlds, but never got caught. When she saw this station was being converted to a prison, she applied to be a guard. It made sense in her mind that the perfect place for someone like her would be in jail, but she wanted to dominate others, so instead of turning herself in, she became a guard.

She is quite skilled at hand to hand combat, having had to defend herself many times in her past life. She has a fit physique and can handle herself quite well. She's also skilled at using blaster rifles, although she prefers not to use weapons if possible, it's more 'fun' for her this way.

Abuse him sexually until he gives up on his request.

Smile, lean against a wall, and watch the show. Then, go against the winner, using no weapon, to prove her that you can beat her ass easily.

Watch through the bars while masturbating herself, then maybe go in and force a threesome.
----

MissFire

"There are five possible operations for any army. If you can fight, fight; if you cannot fight, defend; if you cannot defend, flee; if you cannot flee, surrender; if you cannot surrender, die."
    - Sima Yi

GloomCookie

That's actually the inspiration for this.  I was playing and thought... hmm... I like the idea :D
My DeviantArt

Aurora Wayland

Name: Casey "Mayhem" Townsend

Personality: Rude, Sarcastic, and Bitchy. Always looking for a way to make some money

Brief Bio: Casey grew up as the youngest and only sister to the infamous "Mayhem Group". Together with her 3 brothers they robbed innocent merchant freighters and raped several of their crew before crippling the ships to float in space forever. Living a life of crime for Casey was natural and she knew nothing else. 'Take what you want' was the Townsend mantra.

It wasn't until she turned 20 that the law finally caught up to them. Found guilty for theft, rape and murder she was convicted for life in prison. her and her family were split apart and sent to different prison colonies. However, Casey proved to be excellent as escaping and managed to leave off world and attempted to break her brothers out of prison. She was caught and sent to 'Purgatory'. It is there that she lives out her sentence.

Casey is known as the 'tattooist' on purgatory and she has done ink for guards and inmates, all for a price of course. The girl knows that one day her brothers will either come to her rescue or be transferred here and when they do, she will be the one running the place.

List of crimes committed: Rape: 4 counts. Murder: 6 counts. Theft: 25 counts. Lewd and lascivious behavior: 3 counts. Assault and battery: 14 counts. Grand theft: 21 counts. Possession of narcotics: 1 count.

Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do?

Give them a cigarette in exchange for info or a favor. If denied they will get the middle finger and a boot in the ass.

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do?

Sit down by the Selarians. If they don't like it they can go to hell. Casey will sit where she wants.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do?

4 words: Bite his dick off.

Vergil1989

This is something new I haven't tried before.  Call me curious lol.

NSFW
Spoiler: Click to Show/Hide
Name:  Leona Galbanzie
Gender:  Technically there is no gender but they all look female.
Species:  Asari
Personality:  Passionate, dominating, not afraid to take what she wants by force if necessary, Leona is your typical 'teen' age rebel but there's a catch with this particular gal.  She's able to use powerful biotics to help achieve her personal goals for sex and depravity as well as her race's natural allure that all alien races find hard to resist.  Mess with this element zero powered bitch from Hell, and be prepared to reap the whirlwind.
Brief Bio:  Funny how life works out.  Leona was your typical military commando brat since both of her parents were pure blooded Asari with their plans laid out for her long before she could walk.  That wasn't good enough for her since she wanted to live her own life the way SHE wanted to live, but they blew it off as the typical Maiden years talking as they normally did in all Asari young.  Too bad with her she hadn't been bluffing, and ran off after receiving her last biotic upgrade before military life would have taken over with the typical commando training that all Asari like her that went into that kind of thing would have been expected to go through.  Before that however, she had made sure to demolish her parents' ship before running off on a passing mercenary vessel that wound up at Purgatory, where she found her calling.
Well, if he doesn't want to go to meals, he can spend a few hours with you on his back, held down to his bed until he's utterly spent from being denied release until the very end.

That's easy.  You throw her ass into solitary with a biotic amp Lift, Throw her into the nearest wall of the cell, and then shut the door behind you before forcing her to eat you out.

Push the less attractive one against the wall and keep the animal there while you ravish the other one right in front of the first.  What's a little voyeurism to you?
Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

GloomCookie

Mmm lots of sexy guards so far.  Now we just need a few more inmates.  Can't wait to see what deviants come crawling out of the ooze.
My DeviantArt

Aurora Wayland

Miyu

lovelygirl

Picture Required
Name: Kira Spencer
Personality: Quiet, submissive
Brief Bio: Kira was the sweetest girl you would ever know, she had aspirations of becoming a politician that would set things right. She was working for a governor when she came across some files that would implicate him on an embezzlement plot. She kept quiet for a long time, but she finally confronted him, and asked him about it. Before she knew it, she was in court for blackmail and treason. She was accused of making the whole scheme up to bring him down for her own gains. She knew all the charges were trumped up against her, and with no more than a court appointed lawyer, Kira lost her case.
List of crimes committed: 4 Counts blackmail, Treason against her government

Give them all the smokes, I don't want them anyway, and I don't want to get beaten.

Stand in the corner and eat by myself. I shouldn't be here in the first place.

Close my eyes, and get on my knees, it'll all be over in five minutes anyway.

Ons &Offs

GloomCookie

We've got four guards so far (counting myself) and I want more inmates before we get too guard heavy.

Also, I will smother with love anyone who creates a female Sheppard-like character.  I so want to throw a sexy Sheppard in.  Yaay.
My DeviantArt

Vergil1989

LMAO, if I had known that I would have done so for ya Linna.  Still, on the other hand I've been itching to do an Asari gal so it works out for me at least lol.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread

Miyu

I think I will pass for now and see how many people get interested in this first

Snake

Karasu

Vergil1989

Since it's a prison ship I'd assume both guys and gals are allowed in any capacity.  Could be wrong though, but so far I haven't seen anything to say otherwise.

SablePaladin

Prisoner App

Name: Maryne Masterson

Personality: Independent, Enterprising, Innovative, but Soft-Spoken

Brief Bio: Maryne's life was hard as she grew up. Her family was never well off, but they made do with what they had. Maryne was always an innovative and self-motivated girl, and she longed to improve her lot in life so she could eventually provide for her own family better than her parents had been able to for her. When she was a teen, she managed to scrounge together a living by hiring on as a worker on transport and cargo ships. During this time, she fell in love with the space-faring way of life, and the independence that shippers made for themselves. She saved every bit of money she could, and by the time she was 25, she had enough to buy a small cargo ship for herself. She proved highly successful at running cargo that rich clients didn't want disclosed to the government, and soon, she was buying more ships and expanding her transport fleet.

In time, Masterson Shipping became exactly what the government was looking for. It was just big enough to ship the shady cargo it wanted shipped, but small enough not to garner too much attention. The problem was, Maryne drew the line at smuggling weapons and biological agents. The government didn't like this, and when they pushed her, she threatened to publicize what they were trying to hide. In response, the government slapped her with a host of smuggling charges. Some of them were trumped up, some were true. In the end, it didn't matter. Maryne was arrested, and Masterson Shipping was sold to a larger shipping company. Maryne, thanks to what she knew, was sent to the deepest, darkest hole the government could think of: Purgatory.

List of crimes committed: Smuggling, Hindering a Lawful Investigation, Treason

Maryne saw him coming from a long way away. She'd seen the other prisoners pointing at him earlier, whispering, "Snitch. We'll fucking kill you, you better watch your back." Even associating with this fellow would be dangerous. So when he asked her for smokes, she merely tucked her pack deeper into her prison coveralls and pretended not to hear him. A moment later, something convenient distracted her, and she walked away. Better not to get involved.

Maryne knew sitting with the Selarians could be trouble. She weighed the situation carefully. She could sit on the floor along the wall. That might attract attention. Sitting with the Selarians surely would, and it might be the kind she couldn't handle. Maryne wasn't afraid of them, but neither was she a fighter. Getting her face smashed in on the edge of the table was more than she was willing to pay for a seat. She took her tray and sat against the wall, eating as fast as she could before someone noticed.

Maryne regarded the guard levelly for a moment. "Fuck you," she said finally, and spat in his face. She tried to avoid conflict when she could, but she could only be pushed so far. She wasn't going to give up her basic human dignity. Nothing could make her do that...or so she hoped.
Corrupt.
----------------
O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116344.0 - Modified 10-24-12.
Feel free to send me PMs with RP ideas!

elfguy

I see Alicia will have a lot of sexy prisoners to play with!

She can also handle men if any want to join.
----

Sharon

I am game I be a inmate too just try to make my sheet and it got messed up so I am upset but I hope people can deal with a split personalty shape shifter hehe

Aurora Wayland

Snake

*is trying to come up with a male. well jus tneed ap ic of a scary looking dude with long black hair.

GloomCookie

Yummy yummy!  I do want to see more males (meaning some period!) so please, no more females till we get males please :)
My DeviantArt

Miyu

would you consider a female playing a male acceptable in the rp? also with the new additions what do you need now since I am ready to make the character

GloomCookie

Hun, I do not mind what you are or what you play.  As long as we can have fun together, I say go for it :)
My DeviantArt

Miyu

Miyu

Name: Jacob Johnson
Personality: He is a ruthless bastard, he does not care for anybody other than himself. He would do almost anything as long as he is gaining something from it. His way of thinking it's simple, care about oneself and nobody else and that way you can survive. He is a well known criminal known to torture and rape countless woman.
Brief Bio:
He was born in Seattle Washington, His childhood never was a good one, being the son of a abusive father and a drunk mother gave him enough opportunities to run away and live a life of drugs, sex and fun. He could get any woman he wanted however it was getting boring to convince a woman to sleep with him although he had no problem doing so. At the young age of twenty he made his first rape victim, a young female woman fresh in university. He continued to do his new found addiction, raping woman and killing them after that. He became known as the Seattle Butcher because of the number of woman he raped and killed.
List of crimes committed: 25 Charge of murder in the first degree, 25 charges of rape, 15 charges of violence against law enforcement. Sentenced to life in prison.

Question 1: A prisoner approaches you asking for some smokes.  You have some, but think this inmate is just a snitch.  What do you do? Shove him or her out of my way, I don't need to share my stuff especially with a snitch.

Question 2: The cafeteria is overcrowded again.  You see a seat open up, but it's with a group of Selarians.  What do you do? Sit down in the seat and eat as if nothing ever happened, if they give me shit I would beat them to a pulp.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to beat prisoners.  What do you do? He haven't asked me yet, by the end of a couple of minutes I will have him giving me a blowjob.

Revenent

I can bring in another male inmate, if that's what you need. Just give me a little time to think up a character.

GloomCookie

Given that everyone's got characters already and that we've got a pretty decent selection, I'm going to go ahead and start the main RP thread tonight.  Inmates will be branched off into different cell blocks following the introduction, and from there guards will be allowed to jump in.  Inmates will be allowed to pick their particular cell blocks, provided they meet certain criteria.  Anyone who wants to join after this post will be allowed to do so, and you can just go ahead and jump into the appropriate cell block.  We'll also be accepting any males until we get a more balanced crew.  I'd also like to see a few more aliens but I won't be requiring anyone change their profiles.

If I could, I'd like everyone to post following this one that you intend to RP.  This will give me a better idea of who's still interested and who's moved on.  Thanks.
My DeviantArt

Revenent

Name: Abe from Bristol (a rather uncreative nickname, but he likes it)
Personality: Abe is that certain kind of psychopath that acts extremely nice and seems like a likable guy before you start to realize how badly he's ready to hurt you if you don't do things his way. He's also quite smart and knows how to play the system to his liking when dealing with those who won't succumb to his implied threats. He's struck just the right balance at Purgatory between being liked by those tougher than him and being feared by those weaker.
Brief Bio: As his nickname suggests, Abe was born in, was raised in, and lived for some time in the city of Bristol, leaving as he entered adulthood to go to King's College in London and learn psychiatry. He was almost finished earning Master's Degree in the field what some idea from his studies struck him hard and motivated him to go after and murder one of the most powerful politicians in England. Whichever one it was, it's hard to say exactly what that thought was that drove a promising student to sudden manslaughter, and slaughter is the correct term for it: it was difficult for the person who found the body to describe exactly what they were looking at later.
List of crimes committed: Exactly one count of murder. No one publicly knows who it was, and he refuses to tell anyone at the prison, probably for the fun of forcing them to guess. It was most likely covered up as a natural death.

Tell him he can only have them if he smokes them while you're around. How's he going to snitch on you when his own breath stinks like tobacco?

Find the closest new guy/girl with no one to back them up and "kindly" suggest that they're done eating. Now you can take the seat they no longer need!

If he's too fat or ugly, make up a disgusting reason why you don't want to to turn him off of it entirely. If he looks alright, try bartering: a blowjob a week for an extra hour of sleep each day?

Vergil1989

Miyu

elfguy

----

Sharon

I still like to post my bio but I know I am not that great at playing a male person. So I was wounding if I can make a girl inmate still?

lovelygirl

Ons &Offs

GloomCookie

Sharon, if you'll make me a female Shepard character, you can have a female inmate.

For everyone else, the thread is here

https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118788.0

Yay.
My DeviantArt

SablePaladin

I'm still in, I'll have to make my first tomorrow evening at some point though. I've got an early morning and a long day tomorrow. I should be able to post at least once a day though.
Corrupt.
----------------
O/O: https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=116344.0 - Modified 10-24-12.
Feel free to send me PMs with RP ideas!

Vergil1989

I certainly waste no time lol.  Got a reply up for you already Linna, hope it works out for ya.

Sharon

Vergil1989

If you have to ask then you needn't bother trying to make a profile for the man/woman, depending on what way you go since Sheppard is player created for the most part.

Karasu

Snake

Name: Sanosuke Mitofugi
Species: (what choices are there...really) Human
Personality: Withdrawn, predatory, aggressive, that's all that really matters here doesn't it?
Brief Bio: Sano was wrongfully convicted ona bogus charge by someone higher in the social foodchain because they didn't like the fact that he snuck in at night to "make time" with the man's daughter.  One thing leads to another, a little bastard child is born and the old man immediately flips out, calls it rape and bribes every lawyer, judge and jury to put him away. But he lucked out and has a comparatively short sentence
List of crimes committed: "Rape", B&E, Assault+battery, Assault

Tell him to piss or die. I don't smoke.

Grab my food and sit on the floor in a corner so my back's to nobody.

Question 3: A guard tells you to get on your knees and give him a blowjob.  You don't want to, but he's been known to b

Tell him that I can take more punishment than he can and dare him to find out.

GloomCookie

Hmm... I think, Mr. Snake, that I'm going to have to turn down your request.  I don't think your character is quite compatible.  You just seem a tad too violent.
My DeviantArt

Snake

too violent? In a prison... Uhm. aren't those places supposed to require it if you want to survive it?

Karasu

Snake

I can edit it to be less so if you really want Linna.  I wanted to give the feeling of "survivalist" someone willing to do anything it takes short of guy on guy action to survive. (but is willing to kill someone if they try)

TreyWalker

Name: Caleb Rhodes

Personality: Softly spoken but sarcastic. He can be quite blunt with his words and aggressive if he reaches the end of his fuse. Is used to watching everything around him as he learnt that was the best way to survive anywhere, to be vigilant.

Brief Bio: Caleb Rhodes was born the son of an Army Couple, and was brought up around guns and melee weapons his whole life. He got extremely good at killing, without being caught, and not letting even the person that dies know who comitted the murder. For awhile he was the most hired assassin in the world. But he turned on his boss when he realized his boss was into human trafficking. This meant those in his bossess organization rated him out. Has respect from some guards because he killed his boss however.

List of crimes committed: 1 Murder, but suspected of many more.

Give him a cigarette, it's just a cigarette. If the guards have nothing better to do, at least it will make their day a bit more interesting.

Go sit with them. It's a seat. Who cares if they or someone else don't like it.

Let him try and beat me. I ain't giving no man a blowjob.

Karasu

Name: Shinra Hakate
Personality: Withdrawn and socially awkward, this guy looked like one of those types that owudl be made an isntant bitch to anyone in prison.
Brief Bio: Shinra was intellegent, he could ahve made his living anyway he wanted to, but Hacking was always his best trick. He hacked into government files 7 times before he was finally caught at it and thrown in prison for a csentence of 25 years.
List of crimes committed: Hacking government files, 7 counts
I don't smoke, but I'd likely trade some for something of value.
I sit wherever, doesn't matter where.
Fight, kick, bite.

Revenent

Are going to get an OOC thread soon? I don't know how many more apps you're going to get, but we'll probably need a new thread to speak in before too long.

GloomCookie

There's violent, and then there's super violent.  Someone like yours, Snake, I'd toss in cryo and be done with it.  If I didn't toss you out an airlock instead.

New OOC thread is located here.
My DeviantArt

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

elfguy

Btw Alicia is free, roaming in the cell blocks, if anyone wants to play with her ;)

Oh and do we have an OOC thread?
----

Revenent

Abe is free if you want to take a shot at him, but it's up to you.

And yeah, check the second post from the top of the page.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Karasu

GloomCookie

Yes darlin.  Only Snake needs to amend his profile.  Everyone else should be ok to join.
My DeviantArt

RedEve

Linna could you give me your appraisal of this character sheet:

Name: Vincent Delacroix   
Personality: Alpha, very calculated one at that. Can be very cruel when needed
Brief Bio: Vincent comes from a long line of mercenaries. Both of his parents were, as was his uncle and younger sister. As such, he started out in the family business from the age of 16. He did well for himself for the better part of a decade until a bad run-in with a Krogan who had a prize on his head. Vincent was able to collect the bounty but not before the Krogan had badly injured him. Left with a perpetual limp in his step and chronic pains, Vincent no longer felt in peak form and retired shortly after being released from the medical center. But after a few years of living off his winnings, he decided that he craved the action. No longer feeling up to the planet-hopping that life as a merc entailed, he instead applied for a job as a guard on Purgatory station. He has been working there for close to four years now, and enjoys the sense of self-worth and power his position there has helped him regain.

Beat the crap out of him and send him to the infirmary where he can enjoy a week of no sedatives and IV feeding.

Break the attacker’s stabbing arm and throw her in the pit for a few days. Have the stabbed inmate treated for the wound, but then administer a lashing before returning her to gen-pop as a punishment for her part in the fight.

Have them tied up together and then beaten and kicked repeatedly whilst in dual bondage.
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

TreyWalker

Name: Caleb Rhodes

Personality: Softly spoken but sarcastic. He can be quite blunt with his words and aggressive if he reaches the end of his fuse. Is used to watching everything around him as he learnt that was the best way to survive anywhere, to be vigilant.

Brief Bio: Caleb Rhodes was born the son of an Army Couple, and was brought up around guns and melee weapons his whole life. He got extremely good at killing, without being caught, and not letting even the person that dies know who comitted the murder. For awhile he was the most hired assassin in the world. But he turned on his boss when he realized his boss was into human trafficking. Before the group he worked for could get revenge, he was recruited as a guard and became untouchable to the group.

Knock him down and tell him to go for his meal. If he refuses again, their are weapons to be used.

Seperate them by force, send the aggressor with the shiv to confinement and get medical help for the other prisoner. If anyone is going to kill prisoners, it will be on the Warden's say so.

Go into the cell and seperate them. Depending on whether I'm in the mood, I will teach them a sexual lesson.

frost rose

I gather you're still accepting new characters (I hope!), but I'm a little foggy on which gender/role combinations are still allowed. Male guard, male prisoner, and female prisoner? Or am I reading the earlier posts wrong?
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

GloomCookie

Approved Trey :)

Quote from: frost rose on September 12, 2011, 05:08:01 PM
I gather you're still accepting new characters (I hope!), but I'm a little foggy on which gender/role combinations are still allowed. Male guard, male prisoner, and female prisoner? Or am I reading the earlier posts wrong?

Yes, still accepting characters.

Quote from: Snake on September 12, 2011, 02:36:55 PM
Better?

Yes thank you Mr. Snake :)
My DeviantArt

Snake

frost rose

Name: Meili Zhang (Properly: 張美李 or zhāng měilǐ.)
Species: Approximately human

Personality: Meili, sometimes Mei or even May depending on her company, is an easy going person, calm and usually impossible to disturb under normal circumstances. She gets along with most people, and is usually eager to please with those who win her friendship, an easy task if one puts their mind to it. Even with her enemies she tends to be gentler than most, without much of a drive for extracting punitive punishment, and with her professional rivals even going out of her way to lend assistance in times of need. This all changes when she feels personally physically threatened, where she on occasion has been to known to lose her nerve with startling speed, and much of her resolve vanishes in service of avoiding whatever it is threatening to do her harm.

Brief Bio: The offspring of a highly placed member of the influential and potent Singapore Triads and one of his mistresses, Meili was brought into the world almost entirely artificially. Nurtured in a uterine replicator, she underwent extensive genetic therapy, skirting the boundery of legality under Sudham-Wolcott, and continuing into her childhood. She had equally extensive cyberisation, growing up thinking in stacks and queues as much as she did through neural nets, all under the careful eye of her father, turning her into a perfect agent of the Triad he served.

And so she was raised, although not to become a super soldier, but into something far more valuable. A talented mathematician, graphics designer, and economist, she was the driving creative force behind a resurgence in the counterfeiting, IP violation, economic manipulation, and cyber-espionage programmes the Triad undertook. Even during her 9 month incarceration for industrial espionage she continued to operate, sequestered in a de facto Triad controlled prison.

Her fortunes have shifted since an unfortunate turn saw her implicated in money laundering connected with a radical isolationist terror group. She was guilty of course, but was not fully aware of who she was connected to. Public outrage and intervention from interstellar groups put her out of reach—for the moment—of her allies within the Triads, and saw her convicted and shuttled off to a secure facility where it was hoped she would remain unable to worm her way out and back into the arms of her criminal family.

List of crimes committed: Numerous counts of fraud, including forgery, counterfeiting, and by electronic communication; industrial espionage; infringement of patent, copyright, and trademark; money laundering, including for the purposes of terrorism; and others.

Cigarettes are valuable. Hell, I'm pretty sure I could start an actual economy going using them as a currency, given enough time. I read a paper on it years ago, and it didn't seem too hard, just hard to manage the monetary policy for. With that kind of market, why take the risk selling to someone unreliable? There are plenty more buyers that would be happy to take them. As far as I'm concerned, I don't have any right now.

Ahh, racial gangs. Yes, let's avoid that. I'm sure there's someone who would be more than happy to let me share their lap while I eat.

A blowjob lasts for a few minutes. A broken jaw can last for months. My choice is clear. And maybe I can get something out of it, besides.
There was a SIGNATURE here.

It's gone now.

Love And Submission

Two Questions. Which do you need more of guards or prisoners and since you're asking about species and this does take place in the future , are cybors allowed?

Discord: SouthOfHeaven#3454

Major Major

Hmm... this idea intrigues me, and I wonder if I should dig up that old Prison Officer character I once created for consideration...

GloomCookie

It's more or less coalesced around the Mass Effect universe.  Cybernetics are common but usually just a few simple implants, not major overhauls without a major traumatic experience (like being exposed to space for a bit).  We need a few more guards to get the prisoners with a partner, so if you'd please, create me a few more guards.
My DeviantArt

Karasu

Major Major

Name: Johnathan Holmes

Personality: Genial and warm-hearted, genuinely believes that if given a chance, prisoners can turn over a new leaf, leave their pasts behind them, and become ready to rejoin society as well-adjusted, responsible and productive members of society.

Brief Bio: John Holmes is a man seriously out of his depth. A Prison Officer all his working life, up until now he's been assigned to mostly Low or Medium Security prisons; finding himself assigned to a 'Supermax' was a shock for him, especially at his age. Personality-wise, he's much like the character of Henry Barrowclough from the BBC comedy series Porridge (incidently the only comedy series ever set in a prison); a genial and warm-hearted man, who genuinely believes that Prison Officers have a duty to rehabilite prisoners and make them fit to rejoin society as productive and well-adjusted citizens. This tends to be the source of much mockery when his back is turned. Is usually placed in charge of the "Trusties", aka the prisoners who are willing to work with the system to be rehabilitated, in return for special privileges. How the hell he ended up here of all places is anyone's guess.

Preferably consult with my superior in this matter; if he or she is unavailable, improvise.

Stun the both of them, then call the medical staff in.

Intervene to get them to stop.

GloomCookie

I'm going to approve Holmes on the condition he becomes a supervisor just due to his age.  Like the senile old grandpa kept around to keep things interesting.
My DeviantArt

Major Major

That's sort of what I had in mind; he only walks the landings on occassion, because he's usually assigned to the Education Room.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

yesiroleplay

AmberTrash

Any chance you're still accepting female prisoners? A quick skim made it seem like you're full-up, so I figured I'd ask before posting a character.

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Revenent

Still planning to make a guard, by the way. Thinking a female Quarian with a fondness for "toys." I'll probably put the app up tomorrow.

AmberTrash

Specifically looking for sadistic/dominant/authoritarian guards, or is there room for a dim-witted, inept rookie guard? Either way, I'll try to conjure something up. Space prison is just too irresistible.

RedEve

Sounds like you are hoping your guard gets gang-banged by the inmates.  :P
"I don't have a dirty mind, I have a sexy imagination."
My ons and offs- My F-list

Karasu

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt

Snake

GAH! *bows* sorry Linna.. my brains' been ...scrambled lately T_T can you link me to the IC thread?

GloomCookie

I cooould... but I might be lazy. 

*ponders*

Oh alright.  https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=118788.0

By the way... link was on the first post
My DeviantArt

Snake

Well with how you flushed the ship out. I think I need a new character! *laugh*

GloomCookie

You make it sound like I wanted to!  Why I would never simply flush everyone out the airlock!  Not without taking the time to pick over any valuables first.
My DeviantArt

Snake

I mean ICly. I'm reading teh OOC and it says you just did away with a good amount of inactive chars including me. So I need to make a new one if I want to keep playin (honestly I lost track cuz I didn't know how to bookmark threads at time...sorry )

What do you need though? prisoner, guard (soundsl ike guard.) I was going to haul in an old military commander type char for a guard, or a really bad criminal (like genocide on 3 worlds.... epsionage... escape twice... etc.) the guard type would be..different, kind o fa pretty boy  (Or a female? they'd both be kind of a hardass.)

GloomCookie

Trust me, the last thing any government will do is condone genocide on one world, let alone three.  You won't be shipped out to a criminal run prison for that.  Oh no, they have special prisons already just waiting for you.
My DeviantArt

Snake

Even if it was one of their own black ops? *laugh*

So a guard type is more needed right now I'm taking it?

GloomCookie

Yes.  And how the hell does a government commit genocide against its own people using black ops?  Someone explain this to me.
My DeviantArt

Snake

War time. they send a crack team of black ops to go genocide a rival or enemy planet. XD

Revenent

I think you're thinking genocide is a lot easier to hide than it is. And easier to do, since it requires entire armies to pull it off, not just a team of black ops dudes. That's like me saying I'm going to take a few friends and kill everyone in England.

Snake

AmberTrash

I was going to try and come up with two possible characters, one cruel and one stupid, but I had a hard time imagining the stupid one lasting too long without being fired or murdered. So, here's the mean one...

Name: Elyse Driscoll
Personality: Foul-mouthed, racist, highly organized, sycophantic toward her superiors, and living life with a perpetual chip on her shoulder. Doesn’t consider herself to be sadistic, despite her inclination for sudden and often unprovoked violence. Finds a perverted sense of nobility and honor in her work on the Purgatory, believing she serves a greater good by subjecting the prisoners to mental and physical torture.
Brief Bio: Elyse was born on Earth. Her mother was a school teacher on the same planet, while her father was an Alliance lieutenant serving on the Citadel. She spent her childhood as a pickpocket on the streets of Earth, eventually becoming a prostitute at the age of 16. On his occasional visits home, her father sought to solve these problems by teaching her about humanity’s special place in the galaxy; in his eyes, they were the only species with a soul and conscience, and it was their obligation to impose their moral superiority over the rest of the galaxy. With this in mind, Elyse murdered a Selarian pimp, resulting in the murder of her own mother and Elyse’s forced relocation to the Citadel. With her crime concealed by her father, she underwent basic Alliance military training before making contact with the Black Hand group. After serving as a double-agent on the Citadel for several years, she eventually exhausted the usefulness of her Alliance connection, and was offered a position on Purgatory. She went AWOL from the Alliance (her actions again concealed by her father) and set off for her new life.

A quick baton strike to the side of the knee, followed by a second to the temple. The prisoner will get his sleep this time, but will likely refrain from making the same request again.

The aggressor takes a bullet in the gut, and both prisoners are questioned about the incident before medbay is alerted. Depending on their level of cooperation, they are either rushed to the infirmary, or the insertion of my baton into their wounds will hasten their journey to the other side.

Often in search of a snitch, I would judge how well informed the particular prisoners are on other prisoners’ activities. If one of them seems useful, I’ll offer him free reign over the other prisoner in exchange for consistent snitching. Otherwise, the prisoners are restrained by force and a call to the warden is made. Sex does not concern me, so I will always defer to the warden in these matters. 

AmberTrash

Yeesh, no idea where I got the idea this was Mass Effect. Lol. I guess it was the "Selarian" thing. Made the appropriate edits. Sorry about that, if anyone was exposed to my absent-mindedness.

Revenent

This basically is Mass Effect now. There's already been quarians, krogan, asari, and turians in the main RP, from the GM himself. No need to worry about Mass Effect stuff being in there.

AmberTrash

Good to know. Still, was easy enough to replace Alliance with Coalition, and so on.

Revenent

Not really necessary, though, since that seems to place her in a different universe from the one we've already established we're in.

Revenent

Name: Zetta'Mal nar Valka
Species: Quarian
Personality: Very vindictive and condescending toward prisoners, treating them like animals or even pets for herself. Somewhat naive and overconfident considering what could happen if she let her guard down and a prisoner tore her environment suit in an assault. Is nice to the other guards, but once can't shake the feeling that she thinks she's better at her job than everyone else.
Brief Bio: Raised on the Flotilla just like every other quarian, Zetta was definitely a bit of a problem child growing up. She would always pick on the other children and be cruel to those who didn't show her enough respect and adoration, this problem persisting even as she grew into a teenager, then a young woman. When her Pilgrimage came, unlike the other parents and shipmates who were sad to see their children and fellows leave the Fleet, her own parents and neighbors were more than glad to see Zetta gone for as long as possible.

Zetta began her Pilgrimage by going to Omega, figuring she'd have a much better chance of finding useful supplies there in the underworld than she would trying to even get inside the Citadel without C-Sec shoving eighteen kinds of scanners up her ass. On the station, she came across a recruiter for the Blue Suns, who she considered joining since that meant going to all kind of places where she could nab cool stuff that would make her really popular with one of the Fleet's ships. Unfortunately, the Blue Suns didn't want anything to do with a soldier who could die if a round even managed to graze her suit, but the recruiter did tell her of another opportunity: becoming a prison guard on Purgatory.

Zetta made up her mind almost without thinking and joined onto the Purgatory staff, making an agreement with the warden that her payment would be the occasional opportunity to go with through the inmate's confiscated possessions and evidence to see what she could find.

Stun him with a shock baton, then drag him to the cafeteria and make him eat off the ground like a dog. He should be grateful he's even allowed silverware and a table when he eats.

After subduing the shivver, send the shivvee to the medbay to be dealt with as the warden sees fit. Then take the first one and show her how it feels by cutting "I should be kind to my fellow inmates" into whatever part of her body you feel like.

Take out the old carbon-plastic whip and start lashing whichever one's on top, telling them you won't stop until they finish up and come. Then make the other one get on top and start the process over.

GloomCookie

Not my fault Mass Effect rocks.  Besides, I don't think anyone's bitched so far.  Asari are hot.
My DeviantArt

AmberTrash

Alrighty then, edited it again so that she's in the Mass Effect universe. Anyway, just let me know if it's okay or not.

Revenent

GloomCookie

Do sheep rock out with their wool out? 

The answer is yes, given sufficient alcohol consumption.  urp.
My DeviantArt

Karasu

AmberTrash

GloomCookie

My DeviantArt