The Deviant Family <M for F>

Started by Audric, October 07, 2013, 01:34:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Audric

Hello to one and all!

There was a group RP that I played more than a decade ago, however I found it so intriguing that I seem to keep coming back to it.

Please note that I was not the person to initially come up with this idea, and I would credit that person with the idea if I could remember her name.  Unfortunately her name is lost in the depths of time.

The Deviant Family:

An old bloodline, the Deviant family has been based in France for several hundred years.  Although they have extensive holdings in industrial and financial sectors all over the world, the family is largely unknown.  Skillful manipulation of dummy corporations and maintaining relationships with nearly every major bank in the world, they manage to mask their wealth.  While the core family is rather small, the extended family spans the globe.  The core family supports the offshoots in any way necessary from legal representation, financial assistance, educational assistance, and job assistance as required.  If the extended family members agree to abide by the rules of the family, they will be well cared for forever, ensuring a good life for them and their children.  The rules however often cause many family members to cut off all contact with the family, at least for that generation.

The Rules:

Deviant blood is sacred.  As such, it is not permitted for Deviant family members to procreate or marry outside of the family.  In fact, as the name implies, the family is terribly Deviant with incest running rampant, family members sharing each other freely, and the Patriarch of the family, Audric Deviant, overseeing it all.  When it comes to the family, Audric's word is law.

Offshoots:

When family members break away from the broader family, they often go to great lengths to ensure they will not be found.  Occasionally however the family manages to track down lost bloodlines, and when that happens, a family member, usually Audric, makes contact with the lost line and tries to bring the back into the fold by introducing them to a life of privilege, wealth, and sexual decadence.

For now, I am looking for players to play women from the offshoot branches of the family that dear old Uncle Audric will try to seduce back into the family.

NOTE:  Please understand that my posting schedule can be erratic.  At times I will be able to post several times a day, and at others I may not be able to post for weeks at a time.  I do promise however that I will tell you if I have lost interest in our play.

Feel free to PM me if this sounds like something you would care to pursue!

Regards,

Audric

Audric

Bumping this thread since this scene is open for play again.

Audric