Sexy Android Bot (yes... a bot with some random raunchy stuff, and more)

Started by Panthean, July 22, 2010, 11:01:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Panthean

Okay, so I made my first bot. She is a she, and she will generate random responses when you talk to her. Different things you say may also affect what she says, and there's a bigger feature. She treats people she "knows" better differently.

for example... if you haven't even said hi to her and you do something like: /me pokes botname. She will give a different response than if you have said hi.

If you have any suggestions for what else I ought to make my bot say or respond to, post them here. The bot is located in #Android

Panthean

A little more clarification on how it works

first off... you have to say it's name, either AdnroidGirl1 Jasmine or Jaz

Depending on you user level (you start at one), the bot may give you different responses for different actions. For example: /me pokes androidgirl1 , will get the response: /me looks at $nick and stares blankly, "Uh... who are you and why are you poking me?!"

While saying "Hi AndroidGirl1" will get you a better response, and raise your user level. As your user level goes up, the bot will allow you to do more and more too it, and even do things to you, sometimes totally at random, triggered by anything you say. (Sorry I do not have a male version at the moment, if there is a demand for one, I might make it, but this is just something I'm doing in spare time right now)

at user level 6, the bot will begin to have an "affinity" to you, and will respond to your actions more lovingly. Although I have not created them yet, higher levels will begin to get dirtier.

I am not a one man army either. Please give me any ideas for other commands she should respond to... right now there are:

*In all cases except "feels botname", "pokes botname", "hugs botname", and "kisses botname", an 's is in order to keep the bot from giving a general reply

*The botnames can be replaced with: AndroidGirl, Jasmine, or Jaz... although Jasmine and Jaz will not get better responses until you get to a higher user level.

actions:
hug
feels botname
feels botname's
kiss
gropes
pokes botnames
nibbles botname's
nips botname's
botname's pussy (it will start getting slightly explicit here)
sex (explicit)
eats out (explicit)
eats botname's pussy (explicit)
licks botname's pussy (explicit)

text:
blonde
hi botnames
hello botnames
hey botnames
dick/cock/handjob (explicit)
suck my dick/cock/blowjob (explicit)
eat my pussy/eat me/lick my pussy (explicit)
sex (explicit)
botname
thanks
thank you

(I plan on adding other dirtier ones soon)

in addition, I have made her respond to short phrases (brb, bbs, and bbl)

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Panthean

Vergil1989

Taker of the Oath of the Drake
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=85486.0  Absence and Apology...countdown to doom....so to speak.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=123720.msg5435844#msg5435844  Storyteller Cafe thread.
https://elliquiy.com/forums/index.php?topic=186829.0  Solo thread request thread
IMPORTANT UPDATE as of October 6th 2016 in A/A page

Panthean

how to write the code... by request

the trigger... should look exactly like this:

on 1:text:*keyword*:#Android:{

where "1" is the user level, "text" can be replaced with "action" and "*" indicates that there may things before or after that. It will not work in the middle.

everything after that will be the resulting actions.

every response should start with "/describe $chan " and you must keep the space at the end
In order to specify the username of the person that triggered the response, use " $nick " and you must use spaces around it.
in order to get rid of said space use " $+ " and keep those spaces as well, keep in mind, two spaces can overlap, e.g. " $nick $+ 's" will type out " username's"

if you have a wide range of responses to be randomized, type them all out using the code above, and I will have to make a notepad file for them to go into, and make a special code for it.

at the end, create one additional line, and put a single "}" in it, nothing else.

let me show you exactly what one of the lines says:

on 1:action:*Blonde*:#Android:{
  /describe $chan glares at $nick $+ ... "I'm not  blonde!!!!" checks hair color... "okay... so I'm  blonde..."
}

Panthean

I am now making multi-step responses for some things... particularly sexual interactions

how this will work is, if you are the appropriate level, you can say the trigger phrase "blowjob"

the bot will do it's initial response, and then it will put you in a specialized level with two codes...

the first codes will be triggered by a wildcard action... say whatever you want and put "/me" in front of it. Unless you say "cum" anywhere in your post, the bot will continue to give you random blowjob responses.

the second code will be triggered by any action that includes the word "cum" anywhere within it. The bot will generate one last random response and revert your user level back to what it was before you started.

because of how this coding works, the bot will pick up the wildcard action before anything else, and will therefore only respond to the sex scene when you use an action with it. If you just talk, however, other responses will be generated.

Panthean

*The botnames can be replaced with: AndroidGirl, Jasmine, or Jaz... although Jasmine and Jaz will not get better responses until you get to a higher user level.

actions:
hug
feels botname
feels botname's
kiss
gropes
pokes botnames
nibbles botname's
nips botname's
botname's pussy (it will start getting slightly explicit here)
sex (explicit)
gives oral sex (explicit)
gives botname oral sex (explicit)
eats out (explicit)
yawn
sticks his/her/hir tongue out
thanks
thank you
you're welcome

text:
hi botnames
hello botnames
hey botnames
dick/cock/handjob (explicit)
sex (explicit)
botname
thanks
thank you
you're welcome

the following keywords or phrases are multi-parters:

actions:
sex (explicit)
eats out (explicit)

text:
sex (explicit)

Blowjob related ones start with the keyword or phrase, and after that, you can say anything that is inside an action to trigger a blowjob related response. You can repeat as many times as you'd like, although there aren't many random responses at the moment, so some may be repeated several times. To finish, use the keyword "cum" inside of an action.

Eating out ones work the same way.

Sex is triggered initially, and after that trigger, if you type in "cum" within an action, it will finish the scene. However the bot wants more than just the first couple of posts from you, so if you do some other actions before using the keyword "cum" within an action, you will get a more positive response when you do.

Giving the bot oral works more like the "sex" trigger. The bot will expect so many responses (2 additional to be exact) before it posts its 'orgasm' scene. Until it 'finishes' it will assume that you are still pleasuring it.