News:

Main Menu

Round numbers

Started by Bliss, June 04, 2007, 09:23:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Marguerite

-Crooks a finger to Dawg-

This is one of the reasons why I love the lovely Dawg and will make him a Sergeant of Arms in my army of sexy hellions.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Trieste

... *is not watching a video entitled zombie strippers, even having been drinking*

Bliss

There was very little zombieing in it. I was disappointed.
O/O ~ Wiki ~ A/A ~ Discord: Bliss#0337
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

consortium11

I thought it was an incredible movie...

But then I also rate machine Girl and Hard Ticket to Hawaii as some of the greatest movies ever made...

Stattick

Well, there was a more graphic youtube vid about the same movie that can be found by typing in "sexy evil" in the youtube search bar.

I didn't want to post it here, since this is in "Off Topic", and there's about 50 Jenna Jameson nipslips when she's "pole-dancing" in a not very sexy fashion (it looks like she'd never done any pole dancing before in her life, and they didn't bother to choreograph it). She's wearing a poorly fitting corset thing, and since she has breast implants, her anti-gravity boobs don't move the right direction when she moves, and since the corset isn't fitted properly to her, her boobs just keep coming out of the top... in a not so sexy manner. But I'm not a fan of bad pole dancing, bad corsets, implants, or Jenna Jameson, so I may be biased. Someone might think it's sexy.  :P

There was also that scene where the guy's face gets, err, ripped open, before one of the zombie strippers starts feasting, and I thought that might be a bit gratuatous here. Otherwise, it was a fun little vid.
O/O   A/A

Marguerite

Didn't Zombie Strippers have Robert Englund in it? For shame, Robert I enjoyed his work in other horror movies but if Jenna Jameson is in the movie, I am going to usually laugh at the scenes with her in it.
*R.R*A.A*O.O*Wiki*Bordello*Whip and Apple*
You Keep On Crying, Baby, I'll Bleed You Dry
Mar Is Currently: Taking On Threads
Check My Absence Thread For Updates, Thank You

Greenthorn

Because he probably won't post it himself....

Sultrynets

Lol GT. And Whoo hoo! Congratulations Spider!!  ;D
[tr][td]
[/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td]
[td][/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Erg...

I don't have image software here at work.
But at this moment right now, Vekseid's at 4,444 posts.
O/O   A/A

Caeli

I got it. :]

4444 is a bad number though. >_>;
ʙᴜᴛᴛᴇʀғʟɪᴇs ᴀʀᴇ ɢᴏᴅ's ᴘʀᴏᴏғ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ᴡᴇ ᴄᴀɴ ʜᴀᴠᴇ ᴀ sᴇᴄᴏɴᴅ ᴄʜᴀɴᴄᴇ ᴀᴛ ʟɪғᴇ
ᴠᴇʀʏ sᴇʟᴇᴄᴛɪᴠᴇʟʏ ᴀᴠᴀɪʟᴀʙʟᴇ ғᴏʀ ɴᴇᴡ ʀᴏʟᴇᴘʟᴀʏs

ᴄʜᴇᴄᴋ ❋ ғᴏʀ ɪᴅᴇᴀs; 'ø' ғᴏʀ ᴏɴs&ᴏғғs, ᴏʀ ᴘᴍ ᴍᴇ.
{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ᴄʜᴏᴏsᴇ ʏᴏᴜʀ ᴏᴡɴ ᴀᴅᴠᴇɴᴛᴜʀᴇ: ᴛʜᴇ ғɪғᴛʜ sᴄʜᴏʟᴀʀʟʏ ᴀʀᴛ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ
»  ᴘʟᴏᴛ ʙᴜɴɴɪᴇs × sᴛᴏʀʏ sᴇᴇᴅs × ᴄʜᴀʀᴀᴄᴛᴇʀ ɪɴsᴘɪʀᴀᴛɪᴏɴs

Dawg

Thanks Caeli and Dready for noticing

Congratulations Vekseid *High Five*
[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
iTs noT reaLLy tHat imPortAnt
untiL yoU're noT geTtiNg anY.."
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
Suffering should be creative,
it should give birth to something good and lovely
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Quote from: Caeli on March 02, 2009, 04:20:52 AM
4444 is a bad number though. >_>;

Why is it a bad number?
O/O   A/A

Mnemaxa

Quote from: Stattick on March 03, 2009, 02:06:06 AM
Why is it a bad number?
4, when written in Japanese or Chinese is the character which means death.

The Well of my Dreams is Poisoned; I draw off the Poison, which becomes the Ink of my Authorship, the Paint upon my Brush.

Stattick

Quote from: Mnemaxa on March 03, 2009, 02:55:06 AM

Well then, it was an appropriate number for him to have then, on the eve when he killed the old forum, eh? Death need not be a negative thing. :)
O/O   A/A

Caeli

Quote from: Mnemaxa on March 03, 2009, 02:55:06 AM

Er, not.

4 is an unlucky number in Chinese superstition (not sure about Japanese) because the pronunciation of the character for the number four sounds similar to the pronunciation of the character for death. 四 and 死 are two completely different characters, though.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Bliss

Quote from: Stattick on March 03, 2009, 03:13:11 AM
Well then, it was an appropriate number for him to have then, on the eve when he killed the old forum, eh? Death need not be a negative thing. :)

In the Tarot, the Death card doesn't symbolize literal death, but an ending of things old, a renewal, and new life. :D
I must not fear. Fear is the mind-killer. Fear is the little-death that brings total obliteration. I will face my fear. I will permit it to pass over me and through me. And when it has gone past I will turn the inner eye to see its path. Where the fear has gone there will be nothing.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Dawg

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Stattick

Quote from: Bliss on March 03, 2009, 07:53:07 AM
In the Tarot, the Death card doesn't symbolize literal death, but an ending of things old, a renewal, and new life. :D

Yes, I know. Most of my readings have had Death in it. With my propensity to meet people or suddenly appearing in their life during their biggest times of transition, where their old life is ending and a new one is beginning, I've had people actually tell me that Death is one of my strongest metaphysical aspects... There again, I often have The Devil in my readings too. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's probably more misunderstood then even Death. The chained figures in The Devil... their collars are wide enough that they can remove them any time they want. They're chained to their passions, because they want to be. In the background is the mountain. Following your passions, your heart instead of your logic, it can chain you, or it can free you. It all depends on the passion.
O/O   A/A

Bliss

Yay Dawg!

Stat: My readings always have anywhere from 2-7 Major Arcana in it. If you know the ratio of Major to Minor Arcana in a standard deck, you understand how strange that is.

Only once have I had a reading with no Majors. It was somewhat unsettling.

I need to rebuy my deck.
Again.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Stattick

Curses for not having image software at work.

There are presently 5,000 views to the thread entitled, "Where's Bliss?"

Ah, there she is... I found her.
O/O   A/A

Dawg

Quote from: Stattick on March 03, 2009, 08:59:41 AM
Curses for not having image software at work.

There are presently 5,000 views to the thread entitled, "Where's Bliss?"

Ah, there she is... I found her.

Gothca Covered

[tr][td]
"sEx is LikE aiR..
[/td][td]
   *******   [/td][td]
 ~ Chinua Achebe
[/td][/tr][/table]

Bliss

Awesome, Dawg! I missed it, but I managed to snag this instead as a consolation to myself:

Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Caeli

*blinks*

Veks lost posts. He's now at 4414.

{ø 𝕨 
  𝕒 }
»  ᴇʟʟɪᴡʀɪᴍᴏ
»  ひらひらと舞い散る桜に 手を伸ばすよ

Bliss

I'm wondering if the post-loss has anything to do with a date of some sort... it seems like it's newer folk that plummeted to zero, while older folks have only had incomplete post-loss.
Only I will remain.
<3 <3 <3

Maeven

Quote from: Stattick on March 03, 2009, 08:06:10 AM
Yes, I know. Most of my readings have had Death in it. With my propensity to meet people or suddenly appearing in their life during their biggest times of transition, where their old life is ending and a new one is beginning, I've had people actually tell me that Death is one of my strongest metaphysical aspects... There again, I often have The Devil in my readings too. Not that there's anything wrong with that. It's probably more misunderstood then even Death. The chained figures in The Devil... their collars are wide enough that they can remove them any time they want. They're chained to their passions, because they want to be. In the background is the mountain. Following your passions, your heart instead of your logic, it can chain you, or it can free you. It all depends on the passion.

It's a Scorpio thing.  *nods* It's the sign of rebirth and death. I always get it when I have my cards read. 

</hijack>
What a wicked game to play, to make me feel this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to let me dream of you.
What a wicked thing to say, you never felt this way.
What a wicked thing to do, to make me dream of you. 

The Cardinal Rule