Initiating Interface Program: StoriesforTwo// Join interface?

Started by Ramlethal Valentine, October 29, 2017, 02:46:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ramlethal Valentine

Program Boot-up completed// Launching Main Menu options and basic info/

//Please PM instead of replies here unless I do not reply to a PM, it may mean it got lost in PM's. Please wait...Menu loaded./

Hello and welcome to my request thread. This is a rough draft. It will be worked on as quickly as I can. To begin with let's lay some ground first. Please visit my O/O's below.

//Model #RV-003's preferences.//

//--------------------------------------------//

The primary types of desires are outlined below.

//Desire.Option1: Original Characters and story within already set worlds. Elder Scrolls, D&D based realms, Dark Souls, Lovecraft, too many anime to name, Final Fantasy, etc. Ask for more worlds and options./

//Desire.Option2: OCxSetCharacter/SetCharacterxSetCharacter in established worlds: With this option if you choose to use an established character please know enough of their personality to write as them. It seems nitpicky I know but I can't stand characters being written completely unlike how they would actually act./

//Desire.Option3: Original Characters in an Original world. I have several worlds made, or we can use one of yours./

//Plot points I have in mind specifically will go here when I have time to write them out.//

I have no particular plots in mind currently but we can brainstorm in PM's to get something set and just buckle in for the ride as they would say. I enjoy all manner of genres and settings. Modern, sci-fi, Medieval, fantasy, and anywhere in between.

//Desires set. Loading Slot allocations. Please wait... /

//[Empty Slot]//

//[Empty Slot]//

//[Empty Slot]//

//Program terminated//