Mech Wars OOC (Saikotsu, cmpuncle, DigitLninja, UnderCov3rL0ver)

Started by Saikotsu, March 27, 2011, 12:24:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

cmpuncle

ugh bloody hell, midnight last night my stomach started pulsing, didn't throw up thankfully, but I feel like crap again.
"Why So Serious?" Heath Ledger-The Joker-The Dark Knight
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight
"I'm not supposed to lose!" Setzer-Kingdom Hearts 2

Saikotsu

strange, my dad was the same way last night.  hope you feel better.
Procrastination is like masturbation, you're only screwing yourself.
- a friend
Anyone perfect must be lying.
-Bare Naked Ladies: falling for the first time.
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

The truth is only as dangerous as the lies we tell ourselves.

DigitLninja

my head seems to dislike me still... may have to see a doctor tomorrow.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

NINJA VANISH! *disappears in a puff of smoke*

Saikotsu

sheesh, is nobody I know feeling good? Dad was feeling sick, Cmpuncle was feeling bad, you're not feeling good digitLninja (hope you feel better,) Mac had a blood clot scare, my lower back was bothering me all day,
Undercover has been feeling drained, etc... Here's hoping we all feel great really soon.
- a friend
Why is it blatantly obvious when two people are in love, but the two lovers are usually the last to find out?

DigitLninja

I am on the rise to 'healthy' but I may have to call in sick today and get some rest to finish the job.
Quotes to Live by:
"The world ends with you. If you want to enjoy life, expand your world. You gotta push your horizons out as far as they'll go" Sanae Hanekoma,The World Ends With You. for Nintendo DS

"A post should be like a mini skirt. Long enough to cover the important parts, but short enough to keep interest." -Someone

oh's and oh's / Double A's Update 1/10 / Short Story:Memoirs of Renamon/ Hey [you], you should check out my 1 on 1's

cmpuncle

well I'm feeling better this morning so far, we'll see if it holds, I'm also going to call the doctor today to see if the test results have come back
"He's the hero Gotham deserves but not the one it needs right now." Commissioner Gordon-The Dark Knight

cmpuncle

Roll Result: cmpuncle rolled: 1d20
Comment: mystery roll
Result: 5,
Total: 5

Saikotsu

glad to hear it guys. Okay, so I've posted the first servant theme.

BerserkersTheme.wmv

Roll Result: Saiko rolled: 1d20, adding -3to the total
Comment: sneak attacky
Result: 17,
Total: 14
sorry dude. Anyway I gotta get going guys, I'll try to post tonight when I get home, but no promises.
- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.
   "Yowane Haku, Daughter of White" -quoted specifically for a certain someone.

Saikotsu

- a friend

Undercov3rL0ver

you're welcome. Hey everyone, I apologize for not being online more often lately.
Sometimes, the heart knows better than the mind. Listen to your heart, for it contains wisdom that many ignore.

Even if the entire world laughed and despised me, I had a person who needed me, that's all I need to be happy.

DigitLninja

it's alright, I apologize for being slightly depressed and constantly on SWtOR
Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

S'alright, I spent all day helping move Mercedes into her new apartment......on the 3rd bloody floor.  Although I could only help with one trip because I almost fainted after unloading while going to the bathroom.  Then I went to the grocery store with my mom, and then we went to a bar for dinner, and then over to Kelly's to watch my baby nephew for them.

Saikotsu

Sheesh. I keep hearing about that kind of thing happening to people around me. hope you're feeling better dude. 

By the way, kinda reminds me of helping you get stuff into YOUR apartment on the third floor. 

Sorry to hear you've been feeling depressed dude.  I can't fault ya for playing a game I greatly desire, especially since Duodecim and Disgaea 4 have been stealing me away.

No worries Liner, I haven't been online much either.
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

NICE.  I've been meaning to ask you a few things to see if you're okay with the ideas, but that'll have to wait ninja.  Anyway, due to the proximity of my next interview with Microsoft, I'm under a lot of pressure from family members, (my dad and brother to be exact) to devote all my time to studying.  This means I'll have a somewhat decreased presence online for the next 6 days or so.  I'll try to post at night when I get home and everyone's in bed, but no guarantees. 
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

cmpuncle

and I continue to fail, only got one question of my interview right, ugh this is getting utterly ridiculous....

Undercov3rL0ver

aw. I feel your pain Cmpuncle, I haven't been really successful in a lot of things lately. But we'll get out of these slumps, I believe in us!

cmpuncle

yeah I know I'm just getting really tired of all the crap going on in the job market....

cmpuncle

uhh was the "-------" intentional in Fate or did something go wrong with the post?

DigitLninja

My Body As A Sheild is a Quick Play Magic card not a trap.
Quotes to Live by:

Saikotsu

oops. I'll fix the card type. I didn't realize it was a quickplay.  the ------- was intentional, I think. let me check.
- a friend

DigitLninja

Quotes to Live by:

Undercov3rL0ver