Crim's Original & Fandom Story Requests [Any for Any]

Started by crimsonsuffering, April 10, 2024, 08:28:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

crimsonsuffering

Hi there everyone! Take a look below at my rp preferences, and then feel free to message me about any plot or character ideas, original or fandom! This post will definitely gain additional plots in the future, but for now this is what I am looking for. 

About Me:
I write female or nonbinary characters across any gender and can also write male in mxm pairings. I am very lgbtq+ friendly!

My characters are typically subs or switches in the bedroom.  I will write across anyone.

I write from 200-1000+ words, depending on the vibes and how much my partner writes, preferably on the forums or pms here on E, or google docs/discord. 

I enjoy writing in fandom worlds as canon or oc characters, and equally enjoy creating an original world and characters with my partner. See ideas for both fandom and original stories further down.

Reply Time: My reply time fluctuates. Sometimes I have enough energy for a reply a day/every other day, and sometimes it takes me a good week or two to reply. I do not ghost, however, and am very patient when it comes to my partner's reply times.

Story over Smut: I prefer to not go over 50% of a story being smut. Plot is important to me. I am also OK with not including sex at all in our rp and fading to black, and/or focusing on platonic relationships.

Writing Style: Typically, third person past tense, but that is up for discussion. Character relationships + world building is what I enjoy writing the most. My preferred style is to mutually create a multi-faceted, interesting world, one in which our characters can come alive. I’m absolutely not expecting Shakespeare-levels of literacy, but mutual interest and more than a few sentences go a long way.

I like exploring things like power dynamics/imbalance and dark settings. However, I also enjoy lighthearted scenes. Just communicate to me what you prefer!

Since I'm fairly new here, I do have extra writing samples in different styles if you would like.

Specific Plot Ideas (Any of the kinks/tropes on my O/O’s page can be added to any of these plots! See linked in my bio).

Dune Plots [Sci-fi]: I have a Bene-Gesserit oc I would love to use! I was thinking it would be fun to have her be a handmaiden to Lady Jessica (f/f pairing could be interesting there), during the Jihad, or written across Paul or anyone else in a BG-approved marriage. There are so many possibilities in this universe, so really, I am open to any plot suggestions. I am still making my way through the books though, so please understand if I’m not 100% canon compliant.  

I’m looking for a partner who wants to focus on worldbuilding, character dynamics, and action. I love how Dune focuses on details as well as expansive action and want to try to bring that vibe into the rp. So, not just sex scenes, although that can definitely be a part of it;).

Neolithic/Survival-esque [Historical Realistic] story, focusing on the realistic aspects of living off the land. Could be a realistic historical plot in a neolithic setting, or an apocalyptic survival setting. I just really like the idea of building and maintaining relationships in a live-or-die world. More ideas: Found family, eventually building a permanent settlement, Exploring religions and cults. 

The VVitch [Historical + Horror] I love adding horror elements to more realistic/historical settings so… A young peasant girl (maybe from a puritan/pious community) gets married off to repay a family debt. Her new husband can be anyone, rich or poor, owed a favor by her father. As they make a new life together strange things start happening in the woods surrounding them. Is it a witch? The Devil? Or just the horrors of isolation and survival + mental illness? Obviously inspired by the horror movie The VVitch, I am always craving this idea.

A Victorian or Edwardian [Historical Realistic] historical plot focusing on character development, family drama, classism, arranged marriage/romance. Queer or het pairings welcome. Think Jane Austen but spicy. 

Magical University/world [Low Fantasy] based off of Harry Potter. Romance, university shenanigans, and expanding magical systems and society into something complex and interesting. I would enjoy writing some canon hp characters (harry potter, hermione, tom riddle/voldemort, snape, Black family drama etc,) in a slightly au world! 

Genres/Word Bank

Here are some of my favorite genres, followed by a word bank of my favorite tropes. Feel free to message me about any ideas they inspire, be they fandom or original!

Soulmates l Found Family l Trauma Bond l Enemies to Lovers l Queer Platonic l Obsession l Morally grey/good character x evil character l Arranged Marriage l Power Imbalance l Space Drama l Family Drama l Political Drama

Eldritch/Supernatural Horror l Science Fiction l Dystopian l Fairy tale horror l High/low fantasy l Apocalyptic l Medieval l Ancient Civilization l Slice of Life

Here, have a list of my fandoms! If you want to see specific characters and pairings, see my O/O’s.
ASOIAF/HOTD
Hannibal
Star Wars
Star Trek
Jane Austen
Historical C-Dramas (Ruyi’s Royal Love, Yanxi Palace, etc)
Beastars
Dune
Harry Potter
Twilight
Kakegurei
Studio Ghibli 

If you made it this far thank you for reading, and whether you message me or not have a good day!